Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Censored... Cardinal Pell.. (Read 5973 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Censored... Cardinal Pell..
Reply #45 - Dec 16th, 2018 at 8:42am

cods wrote on Dec 16th, 2018 at 8:38am:
Bobby. wrote on Dec 16th, 2018 at 8:27am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Dec 16th, 2018 at 7:33am:

America magazine reported that Pell, who has always insisted on this innocence, will appeal.

you seem surprised???.... why wouldn t he money is no object... and like the other creep.....if they can blame the "victim"  even better..

He'll die of old age before the appeal process is finished.

Will we ever see justice?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Dec 16th, 2018 at 8:51am

he has been found guilty by a jury...yes he can appeal   but the stain will remain......he was head huncho in the whole of Australia for the Catholic church..

this is a blight  on their whole structure..even the Pope is taking a step back from him.......for anyone to claim he didnt know about child sexual abuse  if living in denial.....

the fact he did nothing about it.....or turned a blind eye to it......and then to be accused of sexual abuse  himself...it beyond belief....this a man of god  who one turns to in times of crisis.... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

its hard to fathom really...I am not a Catholic   but if I was I do not believe I could ever forgive a man like this.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Dec 16th, 2018 at 8:55am

He's an old, white, Christian male.

I'm shocked!    Shocked

IP Logged

Pedro Curevo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Nth Coast NSW
Reply #48 - Dec 16th, 2018 at 9:34am

Pell was treated with holy reverence....almost god like by church followers and while in that high status knowing that he and others were preying on vulnerable children that for them   in the church were  like candy in the shop.....he should be jailed and then the church should then send him to some isolated monastery where he is not heard of again.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #49 - Dec 16th, 2018 at 9:45am

cods wrote on Dec 16th, 2018 at 8:51am:
he has been found guilty by a jury...yes he can appeal   but the stain will remain......he was head huncho in the whole of Australia for the Catholic church..

this is a blight  on their whole structure..even the Pope is taking a step back from him.......for anyone to claim he didnt know about child sexual abuse  if living in denial.....

the fact he did nothing about it.....or turned a blind eye to it......and then to be accused of sexual abuse  himself...it beyond belief....this a man of god  who one turns to in times of crisis.... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

its hard to fathom really...I am not a Catholic   but if I was I do not believe I could ever forgive a man like this.

master Light would still forgive him -
but he doesn't post anymore.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #50 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 4:49am

Bobby. wrote on Dec 16th, 2018 at 8:27am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Dec 16th, 2018 at 7:33am:

America magazine reported that Pell, who has always insisted on this innocence, will appeal.

Almost everyone insists on their innocence and almost everyone appeals

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #51 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 4:57am

Bobby. wrote on Dec 16th, 2018 at 9:45am:

He dropped off the face of the earth.  Given some of his recent ebay purchases and some posts on other forums I'm worried he had succumb to some sort of bowel cancer Sad

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #52 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 5:16am

SadKangaroo wrote on Dec 17th, 2018 at 4:57am:

He dropped off the face of the earth.  Given some of his recent ebay purchases and some posts on other forums I'm worried he had succumb to some sort of bowel cancer Sad

I dunno - last I heard he was driving a truck all around Australia.
I think he's a truckie for a living.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 5:22am

I thought he may have been kidnapped by the Aliens   and liked it so much hes refused to come back... Smiley

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #54 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 6:20am

SadKangaroo wrote on Dec 17th, 2018 at 4:57am:

WTH???????????????????

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Pedro Curevo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Nth Coast NSW
Reply #55 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 6:32am

Where is the smiting God when he is needed...??

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #56 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 7:06am

cods wrote on Dec 17th, 2018 at 5:22am:
I thought he may have been kidnapped by the Aliens   and liked it so much hes refused to come back... Smiley

Very funny. Grin

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 7:22am

[quote author=wolftoke link=1544663320/55#55 date=1544992336]Where is the smiting God when he is needed...??[/quote]

Did you just assume God's gender?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 7:22am

well I certainly hope he hasnt been taken by cancer. Sad

IP Logged

Pedro Curevo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Nth Coast NSW
Reply #59 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 7:29pm

Quote:
Did you just assume God's gender?

Yes an assumption TD....on the basis male god's are smiters...female gods have virtues such as beauty, love, motherhood and fertility...not so smiting.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print