Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Re: Feeble men
Reply #15 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 2:14pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 2:09pm:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 2:01pm:
Gordon wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 1:48pm:
You and your gay flight attendant couldn't get the bag down, but I bet during the flight he helped you get it up

How did Gordon determine that flight attendant was gay?

Did Gordon fantasize a gay flight attendant?

Does Gordon ask for gay flight attendants from kettlebell workout centres when he books?  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Did typing that hurt your back, feeble man?  Grin Grin Grin

It got a rise out of Gordon.

Perhaps even mentioning kettlebells gets Gordon salivating and fantasizing about watching near-naked gay men swinging those balls around.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #16 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 2:16pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 2:14pm:
You and your gay flight attendant couldn't get the bag down, but I bet during the flight he helped you get it up

Does Gordon ask for gay flight attendants from kettlebell workout centres when he books?  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Perhaps even mentioning kettlebells gets Gordon salivating and fantasizing about watching near-naked gay men swinging those balls around.

Go eat a steak and do some exercise, feeble man.   Grin Grin Grin

IBI

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #17 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 2:22pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 2:16pm:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 2:14pm:

Go eat a steak and do some exercise, feeble man.   Grin Grin Grin

There you go fantasizing again Gordon. Your fantasies are always about near-naked men. They are not only queer, but weird.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #18 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 3:35pm

Was it something I said about Diklingus Airlines?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #19 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 3:53pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 3:35pm:

Were you sharing fantasies with Gordon? Gordon and Grappler should merge their minds and have one monster perverted fantasy with kettlebells, naked gay male flight attendants, and Irish dwarfs with 1-metre tongues.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 4:36pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 1:21pm:
Gordon wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 1:16pm:
cods wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 1:10pm:
I always thought it was a case of the hang luggage dept getting smaller   you know like the seats.....but now you tell me its the bags getting bigger........maybe my bum got bigger and not the seat smaller after all..

It's the effect of budget airlines making check-in baggage an ad-on.

I couldn't GAFF how much carry-on people bring on because it's never effected me, plus I'm an easy going happy go lucky kinda guy (and I'm not a feeble man).

I bet you have big hands and drive a cab with small dents in it!  Wink

is there a weigh in for cabs at airports....I mean some of those trolleys coming out are meters high...

can you see our poor cabbie friend lending a helping "hand" [no pun intended] with that?

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #21 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 4:38pm

cods wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 4:36pm:
Redmond Neck wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 1:21pm:
Gordon wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 1:16pm:
cods wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 1:10pm:
I always thought it was a case of the hang luggage dept getting smaller   you know like the seats.....but now you tell me its the bags getting bigger........maybe my bum got bigger and not the seat smaller after all..

It's the effect of budget airlines making check-in baggage an ad-on.

I couldn't GAFF how much carry-on people bring on because it's never effected me, plus I'm an easy going happy go lucky kinda guy (and I'm not a feeble man).

I bet you have big hands and drive a cab with small dents in it!  Wink

is there a weigh in for cabs at airports....I mean some of those trolleys coming out are meters high...

can you see our poor cabbie friend lending a helping "hand" [no pun intended] with that?

Gordon would kick the cabbie in the crotch while fantasizing sexually about Aussie.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 4:44pm

the only one here having a sexual fantasy is you pet..

stop watching those movies   you know you will go blind if you keep doing that.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #23 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 4:49pm

cods wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 4:44pm:

Cods' experience? Thanks for sharing.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 10:47pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 1:45pm:
Gay flight attendants lift Gordon's spirits.

Seven minutes in the toilet with the door locked with a gay flight attendant lifts Laugh's "spirits."

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #25 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 10:55pm

AiA wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 10:47pm:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 1:45pm:
Gay flight attendants lift Gordon's spirits.

Seven minutes in the toilet with the door locked with a gay flight attendant lifts Laugh's "spirits."

Gordon goes for an hour.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #26 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 7:23pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 12:59pm:
What a gentleman!!

Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 11th, 2018 at 4:43pm:
On one occasion when I was flying a woman asked me to lift her carry-on from the overhead luggage compartment. I refused. It appeared very heavy and I wasn't going to risk my back because of somebody else's greed.

Obesity is a bigger problem.

She would have been overwhelmed with offers if she was young and good looking.

The silly old woman shouldn't have been carrying on board luggage she couldn't handle herself.

She couldn't lift it above her waist it was that heavy. Probably full of bottles of grog.

I've worked many 'heavy back-lifting' jobs over the many years. I don't need to 'prove myself' to any person or even 'woman' - who overloads her luggage to the point that she (or he) can NOT take responsibility for it...

...and yet 'expects' others to do so for it upon her request that they don't get paid for it either  Roll Eyes

When working Taxi. Two little Philippinos moving to the area from Sydney (one from Phillipines). Both had just got off Regional Bus service and both had two suitcases weighing over 50kg.  Roll Eyes
No way could I lift them, well - I could, I had the muscle for it, but my back no longer does 'silly heavy' stuff anymore.
I told them 'they have to lift it into Taxi' - they said they couldn't.
I waited to see if they were going to offer me 'extra money' for it - out of politeness?
They didn't.
So I drove off.
Left them to walk up the long steep hill with their overloaded suitcases.

Stupid people. Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #27 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 9:40pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 13th, 2018 at 7:23pm:
Gordon wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 12:59pm:
What a gentleman!!

Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 11th, 2018 at 4:43pm:
On one occasion when I was flying a woman asked me to lift her carry-on from the overhead luggage compartment. I refused. It appeared very heavy and I wasn't going to risk my back because of somebody else's greed.

Obesity is a bigger problem.

She would have been overwhelmed with offers if she was young and good looking.

The silly old woman shouldn't have been carrying on board luggage she couldn't handle herself.

She couldn't lift it above her waist it was that heavy. Probably full of bottles of grog.

I've worked many 'heavy back-lifting' jobs over the many years. I don't need to 'prove myself' to any person or even 'woman' - who overloads her luggage to the point that she (or he) can NOT take responsibility for it...

...and yet 'expects' others to do so for it upon her request that they don't get paid for it either  Roll Eyes

When working Taxi. Two little Philippinos moving to the area from Sydney (one from Phillipines). Both had just got off Regional Bus service and both had two suitcases weighing over 50kg.  Roll Eyes
No way could I lift them, well - I could, I had the muscle for it, but my back no longer does 'silly heavy' stuff anymore.
I told them 'they have to lift it into Taxi' - they said they couldn't.
I waited to see if they were going to offer me 'extra money' for it - out of politeness?
They didn't.
So I drove off.
Left them to walk up the long steep hill with their overloaded suitcases.

Stupid people. Roll Eyes

Airlines have a limit on luggage weight which is 50 pounds in the USA and I believe 25 kg elsewhere.

In industry, workers are not expected to lift items weighing more than 25 kg. Lifting appliances are required for heavier items.

UK and USA have lifting limit in their safety workplace codes Australia does not. Theoretically, an Australian employer can request you to lift 50 kg if you were stupid enough (Gordon and his ilk) to comply.

Google search:

Quote:
What is the maximum weight you can lift at work?
If applying these, no man should attempt to lift anything heavier than 25kg and a woman's maximum limit is 16kg. But it's important to take into account other factors which can change the maximum safe weight - such as how high an object will need to be lifted.Oct 15, 2018

A Guide to Manual Handling and Lifting Techniques
www.workplacesafetyadvice.co.uk/guide-manual-handling-lifting-techniques.html
Search for: What is the maximum weight you can lift at work?
What is the OSHA limit for lifting?

Prefabricate items in a central area where mechanical lifts can be used. Only transport smaller, finished products to the site. Limit weight you lift to no more than 50 pounds. When lifting loads heavier than 50 pounds, use two or more people to lift the load (Figure 4).

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 9:43pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 4:49pm:
cods wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 4:44pm:

Cods' experience? Thanks for sharing.

looking at your picture    

well! oh forget it!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 9:46pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 3:53pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 3:35pm:

Were you sharing fantasies with Gordon? Gordon and Grappler should merge their minds and have one monster perverted fantasy with kettlebells, naked gay male flight attendants, and Irish dwarfs with 1-metre tongues.

you really must stop seeing gweg... he is putting all sorts of ideas into your head......

you can talk all you like about your life after dark on monks site....he rather likes it.....here at ozpol,  it gets tiresome after a few years of hearing about  it.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print