Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Mr Moth - Top network engineer. (Read 2355 times)
Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mr Moth - Top network engineer.
Dec 12th, 2018 at 6:00am

Young top tier engineering graduate was snapped up by Telstra for top network engineering job. Also makes money playing stupid  fortnite. Telstra suspended him from work.

This is a high IQ  employed guy working his ass off to provide for his wife & kids in a high stress environment. Wonder what the wife brings to the relationship beside the obvious torment and abuse.

Hope he never assaults another women again ever but he needs to get out of that toxic mess of a relationship.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Re: Mr Moth - Top network engineer.
Reply #1 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 7:40am

Mr. Moth has the domestic life of a common cabbie minus the beaded seat cover and fat salary.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 7:44am

AiA wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 7:40am:
Mr. Moth has the domestic life of a common cabbie minus the beaded seat cover and fat salary.

Smiley

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #3 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 7:54am

Mrs Moth hangs out on an obscure message board all day virtue signaling  Grin Grin Grin

IBI

IP Logged

minarchist
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 11:42am

Term Dog wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 6:00am:
Young top tier engineering graduate was snapped up by Telstra for top network engineering job. Also makes money playing stupid  fortnite. Telstra suspended him from work.

This is a high IQ  employed guy working his ass off to provide for his wife & kids in a high stress environment. Wonder what the wife brings to the relationship beside the obvious torment and abuse.

Hope he never assaults another women again ever but he needs to get out of that toxic mess of a relationship.

I've watched the video on Youtube. It's less than five minutes and from that I can't see how you can accurately determine what the relationships between the husband, wife and children are.

This is what I gathered from the video:

- The wife is frustrated that her husband is playing Fortnite for an indistinguishable amount of time (she claims hours about halfway in the video).
- She's mentions that dinner has been ready for over an hour. You can hear a child in the background.
- She starts throwing objects at him. He throws objects back at her and hits her on the face. She says that she is pregnant.
- He returns to his game. She wants an apology for being hit. She becomes more angry and wants her husband to stop playing Fortnite altogether.
- Frustrated, he goes off screen to confront his wife again. Going by the screaming of the children and the wife, he appears to be being more physically abusive towards his wife.

From the video alone, I can't see how you can assume that she torments and abuses her husband on a regular basis. Nor can I see how you can side with the husband. Even if you assume that she is a homemaker and they are in a mutual agreement where she does all of the chores while he's allowed to do want he wants when he is at home, he should at least show her some respect and eat the meal that she has made for him and the family. From that alone, I can see why she get angry. If he's spending nearly all of his free time at home playing Fortnite, why did he have a wife and family in the first place? I'm not saying as a working husband that you shouldn't have some free time to yourself, but once you have children you should be sharing some degree of responsibility in taking care of them, regardless of how intelligent you are and how brilliant you are at your work. Personally, I don't like coming home and kicking back my feet knowing that my wife needs help with the kids and/or household duties, particularly when she is impeded by a permanent medical condition. Any sympathy I had towards him was lost once he became more physically abusive towards his wife in front of his children, particularly that his anger was a result of not being allowed to play a computer game.

While I did play computer games in the past, these days I think that they are mostly pointless as a form of entertainment, especially if all your free time is consumed by them. I think that they are detrimental to your health in the long term, particular if they are your main form of entertainment and you're socially awkward and/or have never engaged in a physical relationship. If it is what you want to do with all of your free time that's your business. But if that's all you want to do with your life, please stick a condom on your c#$k every time you f#$k your partner or wife, children shouldn't have zombies for dads.
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2018 at 11:54am by minarchist »  

People accuse Capitalism of being a "dog eat dog" system, yet it was the Communists who ate each other when they were starving!

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #5 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 12:50pm

I think it's a bit rubbish that Telstra has stood him down (pending an investigation). He's got 2 kids and a bun in the oven, and his his partner seems to be backing him up.

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 1:03pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 13th, 2018 at 12:50pm:
I think it's a bit rubbish that Telstra has stood him down (pending an investigation). He's got 2 kids and a bun in the oven, and his his partner seems to be backing him up.

So, now he gets to stay home and be paid to play his little game.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 1:51pm

in general  I think they are trying to send a message about

DOMESTIC/FAMILY/VIOLENCE...

its not about the two adults.... its about the two children......being exposed to violence... both adults should be ashamed of themselves..

stop pussyfooting around the elephant in the room..

both  adults should appear in court..

dont make excuses because she didnt have a broken arm.. Angry Angry >:

(... no man should raise his hand under any circumstances.....if a women goads or nags..
leave  he is staying with his grandparents  so why not when she nags......

when she comes looking for him tell her.. if you nag/goad   I leave..I cant live with that...

it isnt so easy for a women to leave when kids are there.....but in the end   use your voice to change the situation you find yourselves in.....not to make it worse........

violence in any dispute is wrong even more so in front of children...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 1:54pm

you dont think its bloody extreme that it has come to his place of employment getting involved?????

I think its a shame for this whole country......

a 26 yr old  cannot drag himself away from a GAME on a computer...without slapping his partner in anger...... Angry

for christsake,....where the hell are we heading

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #9 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 2:01pm

cods wrote on Dec 13th, 2018 at 1:54pm:

you dont think its bloody extreme that it has come to his place of employment getting involved?????

a 26 yr old  cannot drag himself away from a GAME on a computer...without slapping his partner in anger...... Angry

Telstra are just virtue signaling.

If they actually cared they'd keep him (so he could feed his family) on the strict condition they both attended counseling and there was no further incidents.

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 2:03pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 13th, 2018 at 2:01pm:

If they actually cared they'd keep him (so he could feed his family) on the strict condition they both attended counseling and there was no further incidents.

Maybe that's what will happen.

He's still getting paid now, though.

They can't suspend him without pay.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 3:25pm

many signals being sent out

a footballer knocks his partner around and it doesnt even get to the police stage...if he gets a ban here.....hardly ever... he pops overseas and keeps earning huge money...

guess what gordy  nothing changes.....or in this case it seems to me to get worse....

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 3:37pm

Telstra stood him down within hours without even hearing the whole story.

I have always disliked Telstra and dislike them even more now. 

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 3:43pm

Black Orchid wrote on Dec 13th, 2018 at 3:37pm:

he has previous black orchid..

A gamer who allegedly livestreamed the assault of his pregnant partner while playing Fortnite has “a number of convictions for matters involving violence”, court documents reveal.

Luke Munday, 26, fronted Camden Local Court today wearing a pink chequered shirt and grey pants to face the charge of common assault after the video went viral and was shared across the world, sparking public debate about the connection between gaming and violence.

Court documents — which outline why he was granted police bail before his first court appearance- reveal that Munday was charged on two previous occasions in 2011 for malicious damage and common assault.

Luke Munday with his lawyer. Picture: John Grainger
“Both of which are not domestic related,” they state.

“The accused has a number of convictions / findings of guilt for matters involving violence,” the police bail documents say.

The documents say that he had showed “remorse” and had made “admissions”.

“The accused showed remorse for his actions during the interview stating that he was aware that his actions were inappropriate and that he should not have done what he did,” they state.

“The defendant did make admissions to the offence. Ther

strange how he wouldnt apologise for slapping his partner.......

maybe he just isnt sorry after all.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 3:47pm

Black Orchid wrote on Dec 13th, 2018 at 3:37pm:

Stood down with pay, while they investigate.

There's nothing unusual about that.

And I'm not defending Telstra, by the way - I dislike them as much as anyone else does.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print