Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Dole bludging housos breaking the cycle (Read 2555 times)
Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Re: Dole bludging housos breaking the cycle
Reply #15 - Dec 10th, 2018 at 8:29am

aquascoot wrote on Dec 10th, 2018 at 6:38am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Dec 10th, 2018 at 6:30am:
aquascoot wrote on Dec 10th, 2018 at 6:25am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 8th, 2018 at 11:40pm:
What a load of Fascist sh1t... the unemployed now can't even get a roof over their heads, so they have to live on the streets... and turn to crime and lead the streetie life... how does a homeless person get a job?  Show up at an interview in dirty clothes that haven't seen an iron for weeks and say, "I'm your man!!"

Brilliant, Pru .... brilliant .... go take two hemlock tablets and a bottle of white wine to settle you down... you idiot!  How do they find a job when there aren't any, you clown... you overfed, fat cat, over-privileged stupid bint ???  It seems your dementia has begun early.

Idiots in government pushing for a revolution.... have to be.... hope these people go out and learn to build guillotines...

How many jobs are YOU offering, Pru???

quite a lot of jobs actually.

crops rotting in the ground and a scheme that had places for 8000 workers only attracted 333 applicants.
they even got to keep their precious dole whilst they worked the farms for pay on top of the dole.

from your ABC

Influential lobby groups have declared a program to encourage welfare recipients to work on farms a failure, putting new pressure on the Morrison Government to create a dedicated agriculture visa to fix labour shortages in the rural sector.

The $27.5m Seasonal Work Incentives Trial has only found placements for 333 people with six months left to go on the two-year program, falling far short of its 7,600 possible places.

"It has been running for two years now and when you have a take-up rate of 4 to 5 per cent, that would suggest it won't improve dramatically, so I would have thought it was [a failure]," Ben Rogers, general manager for workplace relations at the National Farmers' Federation, said.

"It's been tracking low since the program was launched [in mid-2017] and it's consistent with the message we hear from our members — that the domestic seasonal workforce isn't interested in doing harvest work."

How many times does it have to be explained?

Spot

does WHAT have to be explained.

jobs for 8000 people where they got an hourly rate of pay AND kept the dole and its entitlements AND 333 apllicants in 2 years AND now we have to import workers from overseas to harvest the crops.

seems some people would rather whine on an internet forum then take up generously paid work.

does that include you spot ???

the reason they cant take those jobs picking fruit. Its pretty obvious really - where are they going to get the money for travel and accommodation?

No I am not on any govt payment ATM but i have picked fruit in the past.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Dec 11th, 2018 at 6:03am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Dec 10th, 2018 at 8:29am:
aquascoot wrote on Dec 10th, 2018 at 6:38am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Dec 10th, 2018 at 6:30am:
aquascoot wrote on Dec 10th, 2018 at 6:25am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 8th, 2018 at 11:40pm:
What a load of Fascist sh1t... the unemployed now can't even get a roof over their heads, so they have to live on the streets... and turn to crime and lead the streetie life... how does a homeless person get a job?  Show up at an interview in dirty clothes that haven't seen an iron for weeks and say, "I'm your man!!"

Brilliant, Pru .... brilliant .... go take two hemlock tablets and a bottle of white wine to settle you down... you idiot!  How do they find a job when there aren't any, you clown... you overfed, fat cat, over-privileged stupid bint ???  It seems your dementia has begun early.

Idiots in government pushing for a revolution.... have to be.... hope these people go out and learn to build guillotines...

How many jobs are YOU offering, Pru???

quite a lot of jobs actually.

crops rotting in the ground and a scheme that had places for 8000 workers only attracted 333 applicants.
they even got to keep their precious dole whilst they worked the farms for pay on top of the dole.

from your ABC

Influential lobby groups have declared a program to encourage welfare recipients to work on farms a failure, putting new pressure on the Morrison Government to create a dedicated agriculture visa to fix labour shortages in the rural sector.

The $27.5m Seasonal Work Incentives Trial has only found placements for 333 people with six months left to go on the two-year program, falling far short of its 7,600 possible places.

"It has been running for two years now and when you have a take-up rate of 4 to 5 per cent, that would suggest it won't improve dramatically, so I would have thought it was [a failure]," Ben Rogers, general manager for workplace relations at the National Farmers' Federation, said.

"It's been tracking low since the program was launched [in mid-2017] and it's consistent with the message we hear from our members — that the domestic seasonal workforce isn't interested in doing harvest work."

How many times does it have to be explained?

Spot

does WHAT have to be explained.

jobs for 8000 people where they got an hourly rate of pay AND kept the dole and its entitlements AND 333 apllicants in 2 years AND now we have to import workers from overseas to harvest the crops.

seems some people would rather whine on an internet forum then take up generously paid work.

does that include you spot ???

the reason they cant take those jobs picking fruit. Its pretty obvious really - where are they going to get the money for travel and accommodation?

No I am not on any govt payment ATM but i have picked fruit in the past.

Spot

ah, page 3 of the "book of excuses" Wink

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #17 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 4:44am

I wonder how many muzzo parasites will be targeted in This?

Oh yeah, that's right, they are protected species aren't they.

They are only cracking down on whites, so they can give more to these parasites.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 11:06pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 9th, 2018 at 10:37am:
Frank wrote on Dec 9th, 2018 at 8:45am:
OMG!! They want us to make an effort to help ourselves! What is the world coming to!!

You don't  have to get a job, bludgers, but if you do, you move up in the queue. That's  all it is.

Right-O - how many jobs will we put you down for?

When all else fails - and it is failing so clearly in NSW for the Libs, the Lib mind turns immediately to scapegoating ... I do hope the good people of Goulburn - who live in a high unemployment and seasonal employment region, see through this and boot the silly twat.

6% unemployed (acknowledged) .. well, well... I suppose the ethnic makeup of Punchbowl these days make it an easy target.. all those Musso multiple families with ten kids etc... Wollongong region?  15.3% .. well, well.. bunch of dole bludging parasites.. whip 'em and send in the dogs....

She's had her feed at the trough - time to go...lost touch with any reality she might once have approached...

Calmez vous, slowly now, breathe and sound it out:

You don't  have to get a job, bludgers,
but if
you do, you
move up in the queue
. That's  all it is.

I tried various fonts, maybe that will help. You can stay on the waiting list and do nothing different and you will NOT be taken off the list. It's a long, ever-growing list. Stay on it, no probs. But IF you DO do something differently and Do get a job, you will be moved UP the list. Now if you think it's unfair that they do not move EVERYONE UP THE LIST then you are an idiotic cockwomble and the discussion ends.

But if you can see the point of helping those who help themselves a bit more, then we are on the same page.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #19 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 5:45am

The whole idea of the govt housing is to house the poor ppl especially those with no jobs

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 6:52am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Dec 13th, 2018 at 5:45am:
The whole idea of the govt housing is to house the poor ppl especially those with no jobs

Spot

Yes but we all know that a lot of the people in housing commission are rorting the system. Unfortunately they create the bad name for all.
I don't believe that anyone can not find a job. Some may have to try harder but in he end, if they want to, they will find work. Low paid jobs arent worth it if the gov pays just as much....or allows cheaper costs,  so the scum will always opt for the easy way out because it is available to them.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #21 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 7:09am

Captain Caveman wrote on Dec 13th, 2018 at 6:52am:

Spot

Yes but we all know that a lot of the people in housing commission are rorting the system. Unfortunately they create the bad name for all.
I don't believe that anyone can not find a job. Some may have to try harder but in he end, if they want to, they will find work. Low paid jobs arent worth it if the gov pays just as much....or allows cheaper costs,  so the scum will always opt for the easy way out because it is available to them.

How do you know this?

As far as I remember its considered "rorting" when you live in housing commission and have a job!

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 8:16am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Dec 13th, 2018 at 7:09am:

Spot

How do you know this?

As far as I remember its considered "rorting" when you live in housing commission and have a job!

Spot

I grew up around the scum.
Cash in hand workers in commission homes claiming the dole...
People claiming disability with no disability and still working cash in hand living in housing commission.
One bloke and his missus were letting people rent the spare room. They would spruik that they lived there for free and made $25 a week from the spare room cause rent was $75.
One mole had a nice 3 bed commision house. Had her bloke move in but technically he didn't...know what I mean. He worked full time.....good coin.
Then there are the drugos that live in housing commission. Some make a substancial living from drugs and then flap their gums as to how they're living for free on the dole.

Yeah there is a risk but these parasites don't care. They have nothing so why not.
The department of housing is forever investigating alleged breaches.....it will never stop. These houso people are lazy pricks and the world owes them. They will never decide to fend for themselves while it is so easy to put your hand out.

Housing commison is available to a lot of people...it just seems that the ones who do the right thing are put last while the scabby shazzas and dazzas are pushed to the front of the queue.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 11:01am

Valkie wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 4:44am:
I wonder how many muzzo parasites will be targeted in This?

Oh yeah, that's right, they are protected species aren't they.

They are only cracking down on whites, so they can give more to these parasites.

Some of your best friends are Muzzo parasites, Matty.

Islam is not a race.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 12:48pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Dec 13th, 2018 at 7:09am:

Spot

How do you know this?

Spot

Are you saying housos on the dole aren't allowed to get a job?

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #25 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 3:23pm

Spot

We do?  When did that happen?  Please explain??  15.3% unemployment in Wollongong... right down the beach from Towradgi (well, well, well.. prime development property)..... and you can't really expect Bankistanis to work, can you?  How would they shuffle all the kids around for homecare in everyone's home?  With all those similar names, how would the Guv know which was which?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 4:22pm

I'm curious. Why should people have to move out when they get jobs? This is the government's chance to make some money back.

Housing charges a quarter of your income, capped at market rent. The government therefore turns a profit once people pay the full rent, just like any other landlord.

Public housing is an investment. Governments can buy, sell or rent it out. It's not solely a welfare measure. The state government must have made a fortune when it sold off all those flats in the inner city and around the harbour.

Charging a Housing tennant market rent for a Surry Hills terrace is also a nice little earner. Why shouldn't the government be in the landlord business? And if they don't want to due to some Friedmanesque aversion to state ownership, they can invest in private community housing schemes instead.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 6:09pm

Once again - another example of the Australian Government
unable to DISCRIMINATE between...
BLUDGERS AND BATTLERS.

Just like Turnbull couldn't tell the difference between two people having a 'workplace' relationship and two people having an 'affair' in the workplace.  Roll Eyes

Maybe the
Australian Government is TOO SCARED
to tell the difference between a Bludger and a Battler?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #28 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 6:16pm

Melbourne: Poor = nice (Boguns) and behaved.
                 Rich = nasty and criminal

Sydney: Poor = nasty (Housos) and criminal
             Rich = nice and behaved.

...can you tell the 'difference' or are you afraid of the USA and 'discrimination'?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 7:35pm

Oh, stop pretending, JaSin. Everybody knows the difference between battlers and bludgers.

One of them's tinted.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print