Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Send Topic Print
Stop Multiculturalism In Australia.....NOW!!! (Read 30508 times)
TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Re: Stop Multiculturalism In Australia.....NOW!!!
Reply #15 - Dec 6th, 2018 at 2:47pm

miketrees wrote on Dec 4th, 2018 at 10:24pm:
If you do the line through thing, I am going to delete it.

Its done to annoy and troll.

If you dont like it get me turfed as a mod.

Why don't the mods delete the option?

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #16 - Dec 6th, 2018 at 2:50pm

Term Dog wrote on Dec 4th, 2018 at 6:27pm:
Let us all unite as one.people of the world, stop war, poverty and environmental destruction. Let all our inner genders be free.

One life, one world...trust Merkel.

Namaste.

I

Am

HIGH
I
G
HIGH
      I
      G
      HIGH
              I
              G
               HIGH

I DON'T BELIEVE SELF-MUTILATION SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED IN A SOCIETY THAT MAKES MASSIVE TAXATION BY PUSHING DEPRESSING DRUGS!

BUT HEY, NO ONE GIVES A F * &^ % WHAT I THINK  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #17 - Dec 6th, 2018 at 2:52pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Dec 4th, 2018 at 4:31pm:
Why do most of our immigrants seem to come from the bloody 3rd world?

iT'S TO LOWER STANDARDS AND CONDITIONS IN THE WORKPLACE SO THE RICH CAN GET RICHER!

THOSE CEOS GET PAID FOR A REASON YA KNOW!

Cheesy

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Dec 7th, 2018 at 6:39pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=64&v=afqU3IoZjAY

Multiculturalism is a toxic, lying con to pillage and ruin the West.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Dec 7th, 2018 at 7:59pm

Just goes to show the ideological bubble these unelected leftists paid for by the tax dollar live in. They are so disconnected to the people they actually thought this destructive pile of poo would be adopted.

Defund the UN, it's much worse than useless. It is seeking to end history.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #20 - Dec 7th, 2018 at 8:04pm

Let more Thais in.

I like Thai food. No more tabouli!!!!!

IBI

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #21 - Dec 7th, 2018 at 9:41pm

[quote author=Term_Dog link=1543894876/19#19 date=1544176775]Just goes to show the ideological bubble these unelected leftists paid for by the tax dollar live in. They are so disconnected to the people they actually thought this destructive pile of poo would be adopted.

Defund the UN, it's much worse than useless. It is seeking to end history.[/quote]

You may lower your hind leg Term Dog.

Term Dog does not personally contribute $0.01 to the UN.

Australia contributed $58,146,547 in 2016 which is pennies compared to smaller countries Switzerland, Belgium, and Denmark which contributed 10 x Australia's contribution while having populations around 0.3 x Australia population.

Australia's contribution is smaller than Parliament House annual liquor budget.

Even Afghanistan contributes 10 x Australia's contribution.

[url]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia_and_the_United_Nations[/url]

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Dec 7th, 2018 at 10:16pm

Whatever we contribute it's way too much.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Dec 8th, 2018 at 8:25am

[quote author=Laugh_till_you_cry link=1543894876/21#21 date=1544182897]

You may lower your hind leg Term Dog.

Term Dog does not personally contribute $0.01 to the UN.

Australia contributed $58,146,547 in 2016 which is pennies compared to smaller countries Switzerland, Belgium, and Denmark which contributed 10 x Australia's contribution while having populations around 0.3 x Australia population.

Australia's contribution is smaller than Parliament House annual liquor budget.

Even Afghanistan contributes 10 x Australia's contribution.

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia_and_the_United_Nations[/url][/quote]
You are lying again, monkey.
« Last Edit: Dec 8th, 2018 at 11:57am by Frank »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 1:56pm

Those who seek justice would be well advised to seek it for individuals, rather than for superficial census categories of people. And rather than force collective results that they imagine would indicate justice, which disregards how many individuals were unfairly treated, those seeking justice would better focus on equality of opportunity, rather than equality of result. Equality of opportunity has the advantage of offering freedom of choice to individuals, and of not victimizing individuals who belong to the "wrong" categories. Activists should not worry; there is plenty to do and plenty to reform to improve equality of opportunity.

Open borders is a policy advanced by three flawed lines of thought: multiculturalism, utopianism, and "social justice" theory. Together, these mistaken lines of thought have produced the counterproductive and even suicidal policy of open borders.

https://www.meforum.org/57548/falsehoods-that-drive-open-borders

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #25 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 5:07pm

Daniel Pipes, "leader" of Middle East Forum:

Quote:
Christopher Hitchens, a fellow supporter of the Iraq War and critic of political Islam, also criticized Pipes, arguing that Pipes pursued an intolerant agenda, and was one who "confuses scholarship with propaganda", and "pursues petty vendettas with scant regard for objectivity".

Who does that remind me of?

Quote:
Professor John L. Esposito of Georgetown University has called Pipes "a bright, well-trained expert with considerable experience", but accuses Pipes of "selectivity and distortion" when asserting that "10 to 15 percent of the world's Muslims are militants". In summation, Esposito complains that equation of "mainstream and extremist[s] Islam under the rubric of militant Islam" while identifying "moderate Islam as secular or cultural" can mislead "uninformed or uncritical readers".

[Source]

The Middle East Quarterly appears to be an Israeli mouthpiece, pushing a particular barrow. One I suspect you agree 100% with, Soren.  Funny that, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 6:39pm

So classic liberal emphasis on the individual, on opportunity, merit, mobility above the fate of group identity are now 'Israeli' propaganda because Jews advocate it?  What kind of a deformed, screwed in the head seething fcukwit are you, Bwian? If a Jew is for individual freedom then it's Israeli propaganda because Mohammedans are from collective submission? You are completely  bloody unmoored. You are going into the idiotic resentment wormhole like you are a bloody psychotic muslim with severe cognitive dissonance issues. (Which you are).

Fap on, Bwian, show us what else is rotting your mind. Gweggy and karnal will be along soon to ... er... give you a hand.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #27 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:34pm

Frank wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 6:39pm:
So classic liberal emphasis on the individual, on opportunity, merit, mobility above the fate of group identity are now 'Israeli' propaganda because Jews advocate it?  What kind of a deformed, screwed in the head seething fcukwit are you, Bwian? If a Jew is for individual freedom then it's Israeli propaganda because Mohammedans are from collective submission? You are completely  bloody unmoored. You are going into the idiotic resentment wormhole like you are a bloody psychotic muslim with severe cognitive dissonance issues. (Which you are).

The point I am making, Soren and it's obvious to a blind beggar, if you're prepared to look is that not everything that is favourable to Israel is good for Muslims.   If you can find a single article in the Middle East Review Quarterly that is critical of Israel, I will eat my hat.  Nothing Israel does is wrong, everything Muslims does is bad, everything the Palestinians do is doubly bad.  Only a committed Zionist believes that, Soren.  You appear to hate Muslims and Palestinians sufficiently to qualify for that.  Are you a committed Zionist?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Fap on, Bwian, show us what else is rotting your mind. Gweggy and karnal will be along soon to ... er... give you a hand.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:47pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:34pm:

The point I am making, Soren and it's obvious to a blind beggar, if you're prepared to look is that not everything that is favourable to Israel is good for Muslims.   If you can find a single article in the Middle East Review Quarterly that is critical of Israel, I will eat my hat.  Nothing Israel does is wrong, everything Muslims does is bad, everything the Palestinians do is doubly bad.  Only a committed Zionist believes that, Soren.  You appear to hate Muslims and Palestinians sufficiently to qualify for that.  Are you a committed Zionist?   Roll Eyes

Quote:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

So if jews speak in favour of classical liberalism you will eat your hat because classical liberalism is Israeli propaganda when supported by Jews.

You are a complete bloody mong, bwian, your have fed your mind to the cancer of resentment. It was never a significant mind but you have demolished the little there was with the relentless idiocy that you wallow in.

You are more racist, more nazi, more murderously resentful than anyone I have come across.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #29 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:34pm

Frank wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:47pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:34pm:

Quote:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

So if jews speak in favour of classical liberalism you will eat your hat because classical liberalism is Israeli propaganda when supported by Jews.

When it is favourable towards Israel and it's policies towards Muslims, yes, it is not "classical liberalism" but Israeli propaganda, Soren.   Tsk, tsk, you'll catch on eventually, I expect.  No, on second thoughts, you won't.  You're too much of an Islamophobe, aren't you?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
You are a complete bloody mong, bwian, your have fed your mind to the cancer of resentment. It was never a significant mind but you have demolished the little there was with the relentless idiocy that you wallow in.

You are more racist, more nazi, more murderously resentful than anyone I have come across.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Send Topic Print