Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print
Stop Multiculturalism In Australia.....NOW!!! (Read 30693 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Stop Multiculturalism In Australia.....NOW!!!
Reply #150 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 8:35pm

Arrakis (Australia) - ruled by the Imperial (British) and exploited by the Harkonnen (USA). Even the C.H.O.A.M (Multi-Culturalism) has its various stakes in the planet.

Where is House Atreides?
Where are the Fremen?

Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #151 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 9:48pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 8:30pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 8:23pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 8:16pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 8:09pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 6:26pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 5:55pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 5:47pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 5:46pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 5:32pm:
Captain Nemo wrote on Dec 4th, 2018 at 1:53pm:
Fact, Australia is the most ethnically diverse country in the world.

Why is that a good thing?  I don't see any inherent positive in ethnic diversity. Historically it has been a recipe for strife.

Spoken like a true monoculturalist, hey, Soren?

You forget, there are only a tiny handful of countries which aren't Multicultural.  The UK, all of Europe, all of Asia, all of the New World, Oceania, Africa, all are Multicultural, all have multiple, diverse cultures within their borders and the overwhelming majority of them all get along very well.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are lying, of course.

And your evidence for that is, what, exactly, Soren?

Here is a space for you to post it:

Quote:

Evidence that proves I have "knowingly told an untruth", please or are you just throwing it 'cause it turns you on, Soren, rather than actually thinking about what I have said?  Mmmm?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No third world country is 'multicultural', you lying old pissant.  'Multiculturalism' is a term that only ever applies to white European Western countries invaded by third worlders.

Sure of that, Soren?   Care to explain how the various cultures which are contained in all nations, bar Iceland and Greenland, are able to co-exist side-by-side?   Multiculturalism comes in many different forms but essentially it is where multiple cultures co-exist, side-by-side, peacefully.   The UK, Europe. North America, South America, Africa, Asia, Oceania, in all those regions there are multicultural nations.

As you've failed once more to provide any evidence that I have "knowingly told an untruth," Soren, I think once more you've lost this debate.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me, over to you for another round of adhominem insults...    Roll Eyes

Fudge.

Where?   Are you unable to refute what I have said, Soren?  Surely not!  Not you, the great Monoculturalist...    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Human beings are the most dangerous thing on earth Brian. I'd be careful giving people another thing to hate each other over by filling  the country up with loads of different people. It's never worked once in history.

Seems to have worked throughout history, Hammer.   Look back, Ancient Egypt, Persia, Greece, Rome - all multicultural empires.   Look at the Dark Ages - all multicultural nations.  Look at the medieval period - all multicultural nations and empires.  Look at the Renaissance - all medieval nations and empires.  Look at the European Imperial powers - all multicultural.  Look at the Chinese Empire - multicultural.  Look at Mayan, Toltec, Aztec, Incan empires - all multicultural.  Multiculturalism works and always has worked.  Only under maniacs like Hitler has it failed because the misplaced belief in monoculturalism.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #152 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 5:29pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 9:48pm:
Seems to have worked throughout history, Hammer.   Look back, Ancient Egypt, Persia, Greece, Rome - all multicultural empires.   Look at the Dark Ages - all multicultural nations.  Look at the medieval period - all multicultural nations and empires.  Look at the Renaissance - all medieval nations and empires.  Look at the European Imperial powers - all multicultural.  Look at the Chinese Empire - multicultural.  Look at Mayan, Toltec, Aztec, Incan empires - all multicultural.  Multiculturalism works and always has worked.  Only under maniacs like Hitler has it failed because the misplaced belief in monoculturalism.   Roll Eyes

"Everything has always been multicultural except Nazism" This is just too stupid, Bwian, even by your own very low standards that it must be filed under the ' deranged nonsense.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #153 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 8:19pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:08pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 5:29pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 9:48pm:

"Everything has always been multicultural except Nazism" This is just too stupid, Bwian, even by your own very low standards that it must be filed under the ' deranged nonsense.

No effort to disprove what I have stated?  How unsurprising, Soren.  Did you enjoy your trip to New Zealand?  Did it accomplish what you wanted it to do?   Do you enjoy seeing 50 innocent people killed simply because they are Muslim, Mmmm?  How about how many wounded?  20 innocent people.  What were their crimes again?  Oh, that's right, they were Muslim.   Typical Islamophobic response.    Roll Eyes

And so you are thereby not an idiot?  Multiculturalism is an invention of the 1970s. You are a complete idiot claiming it goes back to Egypt and has been prevalent since.

You are a hysterical, menopausal mad old woman, Bwian, pissing yourself in public.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #154 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 9:05am

Frank wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 8:19pm:
  Multiculturalism is an invention of the 1970s.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #155 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 9:38am

Multiculturalism should have been stopped in 1788.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #156 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 12:29pm

Someone who is in a state of denial regarding his mortal illness, his wife’s infidelity or his child’s delinquency will turn angrily on the one who refers to the forbidden truth. Likewise, a political culture that is in denial about a serious social problem will condemn those who seek to discuss it, and try its best to silence them. For a long time now the European political class has been in denial about the problems posed by the large-scale immigration of people who do not enter into our European way of life. It has turned angrily on those who have warned against the disruption that might follow, or who have affirmed the right of indigenous communities to refuse admission to people who cannot or will not assimilate. And one of the weapons that the élite has used, in order to ensure that it is never troubled by the truths that it denies, is to accuse those who wish to discuss the problem of ‘racism and xenophobia’. People of my generation have been brought up in fear of this charge, just as the people of Salem were brought up in the fear of being denounced as witches. We saw what happened to Enoch Powell, as a result of a public speech that warned against the dangers. I don’t say that Powell’s speech, in which he referred to ‘the river Tiber foaming with much blood’, was wise or helpful. On the contrary, it was all too easy to accuse him of scaremongering, and his quotation from the Cumean Sybil in Aeneid Bk VI – which of course nobody recognized – was instantly re-written as ‘rivers of blood’, and he himself dismissed as a dangerous madman. That was virtually the last time that a British politician dared to warn against the effect of large-scale immigration. Since then an uneasy silence has prevailed at the political level, while discussion at every other level has been hampered by the periodic show-trials of those judged to be guilty of ‘racism’ – for example, because they have argued that immigrant communities must integrate, and that separatism is intrinsically dangerous: the position adopted by The Salisbury Review under my editorship, and which was the cause of my own castigation.

This repudiation of the national idea is the result of a peculiar frame of mind that has arisen throughout the Western world since the Second World War, and which is particularly prevalent among the intellectual and political elites. No adequate word exists for this attitude, though its symptoms are instantly recognized: namely, the disposition, in any conflict, to side with ‘them’ against ‘us’, and the felt need to denigrate the customs, culture and institutions that are identifiably ‘ours’. I call the attitude oikophobia – the aversion to home – by way of emphasizing its deep relation to xenophobia, of which it is the mirror image. Oikophobia is a stage through which the adolescent mind normally passes. But it is a stage in which intellectuals tend to become arrested. As George Orwell pointed out, intellectuals on the Left are especially prone to it, and this has often made them willing agents of foreign powers. The Cambridge spies – educated people who penetrated our foreign service during the war and betrayed our Eastern European allies to Stalin – offer a telling illustration of what oikophobia has meant for my country and for the Western alliance. And it is interesting to note that a recent BBC ‘docudrama’ constructed around the Cambridge spies neither examined the realities of their treason nor addressed the suffering of the millions of their East European victims, but merely endorsed the oikophobia that had caused them to act as they did.

Nor is oikophobia a specifically English, still less specifically British tendency. When Sartre and Foucault draw their picture of the ‘bourgeois’ mentality, the mentality of the Other in his Otherness, they are describing the ordinary decent Frenchman, and expressing their contempt for his national culture. A chronic form of oikophobia has spread through the American universities, in the guise of political correctness, and loudly surfaced in the aftermath of September 11th, to pour scorn on the culture that allegedly provoked the attacks, and to side by implication with the terrorists.
https://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/1126

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #157 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 12:32pm

It's too late. The time to stop it was 1788.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #158 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 12:52pm

Frank wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 12:29pm:
Someone who is in a state of denial regarding his mortal illness, his wife’s infidelity or his child’s delinquency will turn angrily on the one who refers to the forbidden truth. Likewise, a political culture that is in denial about a serious social problem will condemn those who seek to discuss it, and try its best to silence them. For a long time now the European political class has been in denial about the problems posed by the large-scale immigration of people who do not enter into our European way of life. It has turned angrily on those who have warned against the disruption that might follow, or who have affirmed the right of indigenous communities to refuse admission to people who cannot or will not assimilate. And one of the weapons that the élite has used, in order to ensure that it is never troubled by the truths that it denies, is to accuse those who wish to discuss the problem of ‘racism and xenophobia’. People of my generation have been brought up in fear of this charge, just as the people of Salem were brought up in the fear of being denounced as witches. We saw what happened to Enoch Powell, as a result of a public speech that warned against the dangers. I don’t say that Powell’s speech, in which he referred to ‘the river Tiber foaming with much blood’, was wise or helpful. On the contrary, it was all too easy to accuse him of scaremongering, and his quotation from the Cumean Sybil in Aeneid Bk VI – which of course nobody recognized – was instantly re-written as ‘rivers of blood’, and he himself dismissed as a dangerous madman. That was virtually the last time that a British politician dared to warn against the effect of large-scale immigration. Since then an uneasy silence has prevailed at the political level, while discussion at every other level has been hampered by the periodic show-trials of those judged to be guilty of ‘racism’ – for example, because they have argued that immigrant communities must integrate, and that separatism is intrinsically dangerous: the position adopted by The Salisbury Review under my editorship, and which was the cause of my own castigation.

This repudiation of the national idea is the result of a peculiar frame of mind that has arisen throughout the Western world since the Second World War, and which is particularly prevalent among the intellectual and political elites. No adequate word exists for this attitude, though its symptoms are instantly recognized: namely, the disposition, in any conflict, to side with ‘them’ against ‘us’, and the felt need to denigrate the customs, culture and institutions that are identifiably ‘ours’. I call the attitude oikophobia – the aversion to home – by way of emphasizing its deep relation to xenophobia, of which it is the mirror image. Oikophobia is a stage through which the adolescent mind normally passes. But it is a stage in which intellectuals tend to become arrested. As George Orwell pointed out, intellectuals on the Left are especially prone to it, and this has often made them willing agents of foreign powers. The Cambridge spies – educated people who penetrated our foreign service during the war and betrayed our Eastern European allies to Stalin – offer a telling illustration of what oikophobia has meant for my country and for the Western alliance. And it is interesting to note that a recent BBC ‘docudrama’ constructed around the Cambridge spies neither examined the realities of their treason nor addressed the suffering of the millions of their East European victims, but merely endorsed the oikophobia that had caused them to act as they did.

Nor is oikophobia a specifically English, still less specifically British tendency. When Sartre and Foucault draw their picture of the ‘bourgeois’ mentality, the mentality of the Other in his Otherness, they are describing the ordinary decent Frenchman, and expressing their contempt for his national culture. A chronic form of oikophobia has spread through the American universities, in the guise of political correctness, and loudly surfaced in the aftermath of September 11th, to pour scorn on the culture that allegedly provoked the attacks, and to side by implication with the terrorists.
https://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/1126

No original thoughts, your own, Soren?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  It does appear that you are projecting all your ills onto society - a society which you proclaim doesn't understand you or your beliefs.   Tsk, tsk.  You need help.  Seek it.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #159 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:51pm

All very original thoughts, oikophobe Bwian.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #160 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 6:56pm

Frank wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:51pm:

But not your own, hey?  Roger Scruton said all those things, according to the reference you so kindly provided.   Such an interesting fellow.  No wonder you're attracted to him...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #161 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 7:37pm

that multiculturalism started in the 1970's? Of course it's original  ... no one else could be that stupid.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #162 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 7:38pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 6:56pm:

But not your own, hey?  Roger Scruton said all those things, according to the reference you so kindly provided.   Such an interesting fellow.  No wonder you're attracted to him...   Roll Eyes

Your ignorance and stupidity is entirely expected.  Keep talking, Bwian, expose yourself for the 'not even shallow' idiot you are.

Keep talking, mong.  Go on, speak.

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #163 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 10:20pm

Well, I suppose one could argue that we are all from the one tribe originally, out of the "Cradle of Africa."

One can also argue that the God of Islam is the same God of Christianity, the one "Creator God."

Makes one feel all warm and fuzzy that Christians and Muslims worship the same God and all came out of Africa.  Grin

That makes Frankie baby and LTYC true brothers eh?  Wink

Sorry about that Frankie baby!  Cheesy

p.s.

Somewhere along the line, some Neanderthal DNA got mixed up in the whole thing. Some people have more Neanderthal in them than others. I reckon Frankie baby has a fairly large dose of Neanderthal DNA.  Wink

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #164 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 12:38pm

Frank wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 7:38pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 6:56pm:

Your ignorance and stupidity is entirely expected.  Keep talking, Bwian, expose yourself for the 'not even shallow' idiot you are.

Keep talking, mong.  Go on, speak.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren, lost again in the world of ad hominem insults.  Tsk, tsk, off you trot back to your little kiddies' playground where you belong.  You can play in the mud all you like there...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print