Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Softcock Beta Male Trudeau - USMCA (Read 2033 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Softcock Beta Male Trudeau - USMCA
Dec 1st, 2018 at 12:30pm

Quote:
Beta Male Trudeau Pouts at USMCA Signing – Won’t Lift His Signed Agreement — Onlookers STUNNED

President Donald Trump, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto, signed the “new NAFTA,” aka USMCA.

But the signing ceremony took a strange turn when Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau refused to lift up his signed agreement.

Mexican President Nieto gave him a strange look and so did the Canadian minister standing behind him.

It looks like Justin was pouting!

Beta’s gonna beta!

Canada's version of a Damp Squib....  Roll Eyes

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Softcock Beta Male Trudeau - USMCA
Reply #1 - Dec 1st, 2018 at 12:42pm

That was weird.

Trudeau is the worst example of a male.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Dec 1st, 2018 at 1:39pm

"Softcock Beta Male Trudeau - USMCA"

Not a fan of soft cocks, Mechanic?

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #3 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 2:56am

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #4 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 3:26am

Term Dog wrote on Dec 1st, 2018 at 12:42pm:
That was weird.

Too bad John Wayne is not around to teach him some lessons. Love John Wayne!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #5 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 8:49am

It's interesting to see Trump's insecurities manifest in his supporters like this.  The mob has an almost symbiosis with him. 

Unless that is, of course, they're being fed what to say in places like Reddit and 8chan that filters its way through to the more "normal" social media platforms as if it's some sort of organic reaction.

I really hope we don't have to "follow the tweets" like some would follow the money trail.

You can tell that Trump is jealous of Trudeau.  He's young, charismatic, smart and other than the hyperbolic immigrant fearing blame everything on them crowd, he's liked by the people, all the things Trump pretends to be but just can't achieve.

Oh no, Trudeau wasn't interested in making the signing all about him for the photo op... He must be a beta, let's attack him!

Perhaps he's learned how stupid Trump makes it look and didn't want to be a part of that?

Trump can't measure up to Trudeau, he knows it, his supporters know it and he's so petty and insecure about it that he's always trying to attack Trudeau and his supporters do the same.

All without realising that they're just confirming Trump's insecurities over and over.

It's an interesting phenomenon which I quite enjoy watching how it manifests itself. However, when you realise that we're not talking about some mean girl in high school and her group of friends trying to hide their insecurities and project they are their popularity, we're talking about the President of the United States of America...

What was once fascinating to observe has become a harsh reminder of the true state of things, and it's not good.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 9:24am

Richdude wrote on Dec 2nd, 2018 at 3:26am:
That was weird.

He would have loved you right back, too.

He was a closeted homosexual.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 9:31am

SadKangaroo wrote on Dec 2nd, 2018 at 8:49am:
It's interesting to see Trump's insecurities manifest in his supporters like this.  The mob has an almost symbiosis with him. 

Unless that is, of course, they're being fed what to say in places like Reddit and 8chan that filters its way through to the more "normal" social media platforms as if it's some sort of organic reaction.

I really hope we don't have to "follow the tweets" like some would follow the money trail.

You can tell that Trump is jealous of Trudeau.  He's young, charismatic, smart and other than the hyperbolic immigrant fearing blame everything on them crowd, he's liked by the people, all the things Trump pretends to be but just can't achieve.

Oh no, Trudeau wasn't interested in making the signing all about him for the photo op... He must be a beta, let's attack him!

Perhaps he's learned how stupid Trump makes it look and didn't want to be a part of that?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/NimbleHastyAmurratsnake-size_restricted.gif

Trump can't measure up to Trudeau, he knows it, his supporters know it and he's so petty and insecure about it that he's always trying to attack Trudeau and his supporters do the same.

All without realising that they're just confirming Trump's insecurities over and over.

It's an interesting phenomenon which I quite enjoy watching how it manifests itself. However, when you realise that we're not talking about some mean girl in high school and her group of friends trying to hide their insecurities and project they are their popularity, we're talking about the President of the United States of America...

What was once fascinating to observe has become a harsh reminder of the true state of things, and it's not good.

Let me set you straight, I  am a Trump fan sure, i don't read Reddit or twitter, I have insecurities sure, some are uniquely gender related others not, who doesn't?

But there is only one thing I am jealous about Trudeau: he was born into a life of white male privilege, so called born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

That is the only thing I envy about Trudeau. He has no other qualities I desire, wish to emulate or wish to see reproduced among young males.

The guy is a self loathing anti-white racist that s a traitor to his country and a pathetic virtue signalling beta cuck.
« Last Edit: Dec 2nd, 2018 at 9:37am by Term Dog »  

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #8 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 10:47am

Term Dog wrote on Dec 2nd, 2018 at 9:31am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Dec 2nd, 2018 at 8:49am:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/NimbleHastyAmurratsnake-size_restricted.gif

Let me set you straight, I  am a Trump fan sure, i don't read Reddit or twitter, I have insecurities sure, some are uniquely gender related others not, who doesn't?

But there is only one thing I am jealous about Trudeau: he was born into a life of white male privilege, so called born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

That is the only thing I envy about Trudeau. He has no other qualities I desire, wish to emulate or wish to see reproduced among young males.

The guy is a self loathing anti-white racist that s a traitor to his country and a pathetic virtue signalling beta cuck.

You've used all the language that would disprove your claims.

That said, I never said it was your insecurities guiding this attack, nor did I say you were on Twitter or other more conventional social media platforms.

It's Trump's insecurities and his message that spreads like a virus and the weak minded who capitulate and regurgitate it thinking it be their own.

Hook line and sinker my friend.

But to the other points you made, why is it that so easily folk see equality for others as oppression or even attacks on themselves to the point of being so vicious towards anyone who shows even a modicum of humanity for those not directly of their kin..?

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 11:00am

So are you saying I don't have any of my own insecurities I just caught Trump's insecurities after 2016 election.

You cray bro.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #10 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 12:00pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 2nd, 2018 at 9:24am:
That was weird.

Thats another lie. However we do know with all your homo erotica posts that you are a closet homo - you need to come clean, after all there is nothing wrong with that.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 12:01pm

Richdude wrote on Dec 2nd, 2018 at 12:00pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 2nd, 2018 at 9:24am:
That was weird.

Thats another lie. However we do know with all your homo erotica posts that you are a closet homo - you need to come clean, after all there is nothing wrong with that.

Not a lie at all.

Marion Mitchell Morrison was as gay as they cum come.

Nothing wrong with that, though.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #12 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 4:29pm

The Mechanic is a hands-on, softcock, professional. He uses Panther as a crash-test dummy for cock softness.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

fezz

Where's my red hat?

Reply #13 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 4:38pm

Justin Trudeau has a weakness, and that is his failure to acknowledge that he only rose through the ranks of power riding on the coat tails of his father, Joseph Trudeau. And because of this weakness, Justin has been easily manipulated by every minority, far left wing group with social engineering agendas to the point where his balls no longer exist.

Take equality in outcomes over equality in opportunity for example ... an  ~85%/~25% male to female sitting MP ratio but demands a 50%/50% cabinet. There is nothing about equality there, that is blatant 3rd wave feminist tyranny.
Nothing new there though, sounds all too familiar.

Trump road his fathers coat tails to the top in real estate ... at least he can't ride the old mans rep to the White House, I'll give him that.

I would rather be poor and produce nothing than be an arsehole and conquer the world

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 5:13pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 2nd, 2018 at 4:29pm:
The Mechanic is a hands-on, softcock, professional. He uses Panther as a crash-test dummy for cock softness.

Yes please.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print