Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Spam alert!!!!
Reply #15 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 8:41pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 8:37pm:
This was bullshit wasn't it?

Quote:
I never once said G said he was Jewish many times.

It is just as much bullshit as is your bold assertion that Gordon posted many times that he is Jewish.  If he had, I would have seen it.

You cocked this up, just like you have on other issues, but there is no way you will ever consider saying that you did.

Have you ever considered you just can't find it?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 8:52pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 8:41pm:

Quote:

It is just as much bullshit as is your bold assertion that Gordon posted many times that he is Jewish.  If he had, I would have seen it.

You cocked this up, just like you have on other issues, but there is no way you will ever consider saying that you did.

I have not even tried to look, especially given the comments by Gordon clearly implying that he has never made the claim

I have considered this....you are posting blatant crap.  No point making this about me.  You made the bold assertions which have proven to be crap.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 8:55pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 8:52pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 8:41pm:

Quote:

I have not even tried to look, especially given the comments by Gordon clearly implying that he has never made the claim

I have considered this....you are posting blatant crap.  No point making this about me.  You made the bold assertions which have proven to be crap.

Meh.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #18 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 9:02pm

Exactly.  You have been posting absolute garbage.  And I have proven it, beyond doubt.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #19 - Dec 1st, 2018 at 8:21am

I have been removing these. For some reason we regularly get a new account created and it makes a single post in the global board about ukraine or something in eastern europe. I am concerned it will flood the board if I let it continue. I don't even bother deleting the account, as they never return. I don't know enough about the local politics there to know if it is true or what motivates it, but something about it bugs me.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #20 - Dec 1st, 2018 at 9:44am

Quote:

are you a jew hater as ppl have already stated that your are- you seem desperate to pin this on Gordon-? what does it matter-?

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - Dec 1st, 2018 at 2:31pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 1st, 2018 at 9:44am:

Quote:

are you a jew hater as ppl have already stated that your are- you seem desperate to pin this on Gordon-? what does it matter-?

No....and no I am not trying to pin anything on Gordon.  CC told us that Gordon had made many posts in which he said he was Jewish, yet I have seen none, nil, zip, zero.  So I asked CC to prove his claim.  Since then, he not only has not proven his claim, Gordon has not as CC said he would, confirmed CC to be right, and CC has been fibbing about what he posted on the issue.

I could not give a rat's arse if anyone is Jewish, Muslim, Calathumpian or whatever.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print