Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Golf (Read 2724 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Golf
Reply #15 - Dec 3rd, 2018 at 8:46pm

I was too much of an aussie to play Golf.
After doing running 'on-drives' (cricket style) and told to F-orff! by the establishment.
I decided this game was not for me.  Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #16 - Dec 3rd, 2018 at 8:50pm

-

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #17 - Dec 3rd, 2018 at 8:51pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 3rd, 2018 at 8:45pm:
Agnes wrote on Dec 3rd, 2018 at 8:43pm:
I played a game once with my gf- I really loved it - I dont know the rules or how to play but it was fun-

Put put?

-the time I played with my gf I was on a golf course- I had fun that day and a few coldies in the golf bag might have helped- but I am a killer at mini golf- 4 holes in one destroyed my opponents that fateful day-

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #18 - Dec 3rd, 2018 at 8:52pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 3rd, 2018 at 8:50pm:
[quote author=Sargeant_Schultz link=1543438970/13#13 date=1543833822]I played a game once with my gf- I really loved it - I dont know the rules or how to play but it was fun-

Put put?
the time I played with my gf I was on a golf course- I had fun that day and a few coldies in the golf bag might have helped- but I am a killer at mini golf- 4 holes in one destroyed my opponents that fateful day-

Do you make out in the windmill?

IBI

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #19 - Dec 3rd, 2018 at 8:53pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 3rd, 2018 at 8:52pm:
[quote author=Sargeant_Schultz link=1543438970/13#13 date=1543833822]I played a game once with my gf- I really loved it - I dont know the rules or how to play but it was fun-

Put put?
the time I played with my gf I was on a golf course- I had fun that day and a few coldies in the golf bag might have helped- but I am a killer at mini golf- 4 holes in one destroyed my opponents that fateful day-

so my record at mini golf didnt impress you dickhead

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #20 - Dec 3rd, 2018 at 8:56pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 3rd, 2018 at 8:53pm:

Put put?

Did he get to first base?

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #21 - Dec 3rd, 2018 at 8:59pm

Here's my relationship to golf.

I did golf as a summer sport at high school which amounted to playing a couple of holes, getting away from the teacher and disappearing onto the course with a few joints and our girlfriends.

Maybe I'll take up golf again when I'm too old to surf, sup, windsurf....

IBI

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #22 - Dec 3rd, 2018 at 9:03pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 3rd, 2018 at 8:56pm:

Put put?

I think you should tell us about the time you got to first base with that lucky girl in the back of that bus Gordon- refresh our memory?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #23 - Dec 3rd, 2018 at 9:04pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 3rd, 2018 at 8:59pm:

I did golf as a summer sport at high school which amounted to playing a couple of holes, getting away from the teacher and disappearing onto the course with a few joints and our girlfriends.

surf lol Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #24 - Dec 3rd, 2018 at 9:05pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 3rd, 2018 at 9:03pm:

Put put?

I think you should tell us about the time you got to first base with that lucky girl in the back of that bus Gordon- refresh our memory?

It was on an oval, and more like a peck actually.

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #25 - Dec 3rd, 2018 at 9:07pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 3rd, 2018 at 9:04pm:
Gordon wrote on Dec 3rd, 2018 at 8:59pm:

surf lol Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Oi!!

IBI

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #26 - Dec 3rd, 2018 at 9:11pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 3rd, 2018 at 9:05pm:

Put put?

I wont repeat the incident I am thinking of but it tells me that your "getting to first base" skills are as base and nasty as anyone can get- and lets make no mistake G you dont surf-  Wink

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #27 - Dec 3rd, 2018 at 9:21pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 3rd, 2018 at 9:11pm:
Gordon wrote on Dec 3rd, 2018 at 9:05pm:

Put put?

I wont repeat the incident I am thinking of but it tells me that your "getting to first base" skills are as base and nasty as anyone can get- and lets make no mistake G you dont surf-  Wink

That was year 9, and it was a kiss. Karnal made up the rest, or just wishing it was her.

And if you don't believe I surf, at the Xmas party, I'll be towed right up to Lady Martins Beach on my board behind a jetski.

IBI

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #28 - Dec 3rd, 2018 at 9:31pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 3rd, 2018 at 7:26pm:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 3rd, 2018 at 7:23pm:
I have played a bit of golf in my time. Best for nine was 42 and best for 18 was 85.

I played in a business golf day one day and had a terrible round of 126. Next day was my first entry in an event of the club I was a member of. I decided to just play down the middle instead of trying to hit the ball out of sight and after 4 holes I was 1 under par after birdying the first hole and par for the next three. The game fell apart a bit after that but I still got an 85 which was 6 strokes better than I had ever played before and my handicap of 26 gave me a win in the stableford event which was an annual honor board event.

My good form held up for one day. I got a 42 for nine the next day and never got under 90 again except for another 42 for nine two years later on a course in the UK with hired clubs.

My name is now painted in gold letters on the honor board at a golf club after winning that Stableford event.

I have also had a hole in one with a three wood on a very long par three on a course in Perth and there were two witnesses.

I haven't played on a course for about 8 years. Stopped going to driving range four years ago.

That's the funniest joke you've made all week!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You! A Golfer. Ha! Don't make us laugh

My exploit is recorded in history on the honor board at a golf club. It's not a laughing matter.

I was also a good cricketer, squash player, and dart player. I have my name twice on a cricket club honor board.

Also played Australian rules and rugby.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Dec 4th, 2018 at 3:56am

Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 3rd, 2018 at 9:31pm:
Jasin wrote on Dec 3rd, 2018 at 7:26pm:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 3rd, 2018 at 7:23pm:
I have played a bit of golf in my time. Best for nine was 42 and best for 18 was 85.

I played in a business golf day one day and had a terrible round of 126. Next day was my first entry in an event of the club I was a member of. I decided to just play down the middle instead of trying to hit the ball out of sight and after 4 holes I was 1 under par after birdying the first hole and par for the next three. The game fell apart a bit after that but I still got an 85 which was 6 strokes better than I had ever played before and my handicap of 26 gave me a win in the stableford event which was an annual honor board event.

My good form held up for one day. I got a 42 for nine the next day and never got under 90 again except for another 42 for nine two years later on a course in the UK with hired clubs.

My name is now painted in gold letters on the honor board at a golf club after winning that Stableford event.

I have also had a hole in one with a three wood on a very long par three on a course in Perth and there were two witnesses.

I haven't played on a course for about 8 years. Stopped going to driving range four years ago.

That's the funniest joke you've made all week!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You! A Golfer. Ha! Don't make us laugh

My exploit is recorded in history on the honor board at a golf club. It's not a laughing matter.

I was also a good cricketer, squash player, and dart player. I have my name twice on a cricket club honor board.

Also played Australian rules and rugby.

What a champ!!!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print