Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44
Send Topic Print
All Muslims support genocide (Read 58159 times)
Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Re: All Muslims support genocide
Reply #90 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 12:13am

Cu Chulainn wrote on Dec 15th, 2018 at 12:01am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 14th, 2018 at 12:22pm:
Aussie wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 8:16pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 8:10pm:
They are three letter acronyms Aussie.

Yisss, Effendi, yisss......so now I know what the tla is but you forget to say what the tpg is.

Maybe it's TGP - The Great Prophet, The Greatest Person?   Undecided

Even you can't believe that. Let's go with something closer to the truth, The Genocidal Prophet and be done with this questioning over an acronym. Any nay sayers?

I'm glad you made that clear:

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #91 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 2:43pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 14th, 2018 at 2:53pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 14th, 2018 at 12:17pm:
BTW, can you give an example of a genocide that has happened that was not in the context of war and people being taken prisoner in large numbers?

Put it this way, do any of the other countless examples of mass execution of POWs throughout all of history count as 'genocide' in your book, or is this the only one?

Sure, like the ones where they took the whole tribe into custody before slaughtering them. But most people would go with genocide first. I don't see how a Nazi would have any more difficulty than you claiming the holocaust was merely slaughtering POWs.

It really hasn't dawned on you how feeble your excuses for genocide are, has it?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #92 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 3:00pm

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #93 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 7:56pm

freediver wrote on Dec 15th, 2018 at 2:43pm:
I don't see how a Nazi would have any more difficulty than you claiming the holocaust was merely slaughtering POWs.

Sorry FD, could you just clarify for us - you are actually saying there is no difference between the holocaust and a 7th century mass execution of a few hundred male POWs?

Do you reckon its just a little bit of an insult to jewish survivors of the holocaust to insist that what their people went through was not really any different to any run-of-the-mill wartime massacre - even ones that targeted only military aged males?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #94 - Dec 16th, 2018 at 5:59am

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 15th, 2018 at 7:56pm:
I don't see how a Nazi would have any more difficulty than you claiming the holocaust was merely slaughtering POWs.

Sorry FD, could you just clarify for us - you are actually saying there is no difference between the holocaust and a 7th century mass execution of a few hundred male POWs?

Do you reckon its just a little bit of an insult to jewish survivors of the holocaust to insist that what their people went through was not really any different to any run-of-the-mill wartime massacre - even ones that targeted only military aged males?

What I am actually saying is in the bit you quoted.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #95 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 1:44pm

freediver wrote on Dec 16th, 2018 at 5:59am:

What you also said was that the alleged mass execution of the Banu Qurayza was a genocide. Since then you have been bringing in the nazis at every possible opportunity.

Some people can put two and two together FD.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 6:33pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 17th, 2018 at 1:44pm:

What you also said was that the alleged mass execution of the Banu Qurayza was a genocide. Since then you have been bringing in the nazis at every possible opportunity.

Islam generally and Mohammed's conduct in particular have very strong affinities with nazi thinking. The submit or I'll kill you is an obvious and inescapable example of the totalitarian violence that is Islam.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #97 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 7:30pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 17th, 2018 at 1:44pm:

Yes, but what do they come up with?

There are all sorts of comparisons you can make between Islam and Nazism. Let me know if you would like me to bump the thread.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 7:48pm

Gandalf,

Does Israel have the right to exist?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #99 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 9:52am

Frank wrote on Dec 17th, 2018 at 7:48pm:
Gandalf,

A silly and pointless debate.

It exists because it can, and because no one is able to prevent it so. Just like every other country that survives today.

Might is right, thats really all there is to it.

The real question though is, is it sustainable, and if it is, for how long? Demographics are against them. Are they shooting themselves in the foot by stubbornly holding on to the west bank and claiming it as part of Israel - while at the same time refusing citizenship rights for the majority of the people under their sovereignty (and no, Palestinians are not uniformly snubbing Israeli citizenship, and yes, most applicants are rejected by Israel)? A society that tries to maintain a permanent sub-class of discriminated non-citizens is not a viable society IMO. From where I stand they have but two choices - assuming an entire withdrawal from the WB is out of the question (facts on the ground and all that): 1. grant citizenship rights to all people under their control - in which case Israel will cease to exist as a 'jewish' state. or 2. Attempt to maintain the status quo forever - in which case they will probably eventually implode economically - due to both maintaining the occupation, and international pressure.

Quote:

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #100 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 9:56am

freediver wrote on Dec 17th, 2018 at 7:30pm:

a guy desparate to equate "all muslims" with nazis.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #101 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 12:28pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 18th, 2018 at 9:56am:

I do not equate. I compare and contrast. The Nazis got things done. Muslims crap on their own plate. But they both slaughtered Jews, and would continue to do so if we did not stand in their way.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #102 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 2:25pm

freediver wrote on Dec 18th, 2018 at 12:28pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 18th, 2018 at 9:56am:

I do not equate. I compare and contrast. The Nazis got things done. Muslims crap on their own plate. But they both slaughtered Jews, and would continue to do so if we did not stand in their way.

Yes, muslims are the same as nazis - except muslims are much less competent.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Quote:

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 5:36pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 18th, 2018 at 9:52am:
Gandalf,

It exists because it can, and because no one is able to prevent it so. Just like every other country that survives today.

It's the heart of the matter -and you deflect from it like all Muslims.

If Muslim countries would recognise Israel's right to exist there would not have been '67 war and the WB and Gaza would still be under Jordanian and Egyptian rule and the creation of any Palestinian state out of them would be an entirely internal Arab Muslim issue, nothing to do with Israel.

But Muslim will never recognise Israel - yes, Paki B, never ever -  because that would go against the heart of Islam and the Koran. To have a Jewish reconquista is unbearable for the Muslims and they will never allow that tiny sliver of a Jewish state to live in peace and cooperation with its Muslim neighbours.
Islam is NOT a religion of peace and Israel is a daily reminder, if a reminder was needed.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #104 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 6:48pm

Frank wrote on Dec 18th, 2018 at 5:36pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 18th, 2018 at 9:52am:
Gandalf,

It's the heart of the matter -and you deflect from it like all Muslims.

If Muslim countries would recognise Israel's right to exist there would not have been '67 war and the WB and Gaza would still be under Jordanian and Egyptian rule and the creation of any Palestinian state out of them would be an entirely internal Arab Muslim issue, nothing to do with Israel.

But Muslim will never recognise Israel - yes, Paki B, never ever -  because that would go against the heart of Islam and the Koran. To have a Jewish reconquista is unbearable for the Muslims and they will never allow that tiny sliver of a Jewish state to live in peace and cooperation with its Muslim neighbours.
Islam is NOT a religion of peace and Israel is a daily reminder, if a reminder was needed.

never ever? Like Egypt, like Jordan, like Indonesia.. is that what you mean frank?

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44
Send Topic Print