Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44
Send Topic Print
All Muslims support genocide (Read 58139 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: All Muslims support genocide
Reply #75 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 8:10pm

They are three letter acronyms Aussie.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #76 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 8:16pm

freediver wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 8:10pm:

Yisss, Effendi, yisss......so now I know what the tla is but you forget to say what the tpg is.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #77 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 9:44pm

That's an ISP Aussie.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 10:16pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 7:38am:
freediver wrote on Dec 11th, 2018 at 7:22pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 11th, 2018 at 12:40pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 11th, 2018 at 12:18pm:
I'll spell it out for you again. Muhammad committed genocide.

Yes! Because FD says so.

Have you ever heard the concept of a logical fallacy FD?

Again Gandalf, there are plenty of my own arguments you could attempt to refute, rather than making them up for me.

Even when you choose the genocide denial option, you still argue in support of Muhammad genocide.

FD how do I even begin to attempt to refute such a mind-numbingly stupid statement as "all muslims support genocide"? It belittles us both if I treat this as an actual reasonable argument that can be debated rationally and reasonably. The best I can do is simply to point out how mind-numbingly stupid it is. And nasty, and vindictive and utterly utterly bigoted.

The title of this thread and many others tries to get you and Muslims like you to say what, if anything, you are prepared to repudiate in the Koran and the hadiths.

But you are prepared to reject none of them yet claims some sort of reforming mission and progressive status, separate from the mindless Pakis baying for tthe blood of a woman merely because she drank from a Muslim cup.

You have not repudiated any of the texts of the koran and the hadiths that teach the need to kill off the Jews before peace can arrive on earth. You do not repudiate Mahomet's killing sprees but twist them into 'self-defence' as if wiping out entire population that have been defeated can be regarded as 'self-defence' and claiming, laughably self-servingly- divine guidance in every occasion.

What a hideous man and what fools who follow him as the best of men.  Your self-deception is staggering.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #79 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 7:53am

freediver wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 7:01pm:

Yes! Because FD says so.

Again Gandalf, there are plenty of my own arguments you could attempt to refute, rather than making them up for me.

Even when you choose the genocide denial option, you still argue in support of Muhammad genocide.

FD how do I even begin to attempt to refute such a mind-numbingly stupid statement as "all muslims support genocide"? It belittles us both if I treat this as an actual reasonable argument that can be debated rationally and reasonably. The best I can do is simply to point out how mind-numbingly stupid it is. And nasty, and vindictive and utterly utterly bigoted.

I'm glad you finally figured out what the thread title says Gandalf. It's never too late to read the first post. We are only 5 pages in.

Less catchy or 'meme-e', but a far more accurate thread title would be something like "All muslims support Muhammad's action against the Banu Qurayza, which I and almost certainly no one else, completely illogically, interpret as genocide"

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #80 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 9:13am

freediver wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 9:44pm:
That's an ISP Aussie.

Mo is an ISP?  Huh?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #81 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 12:20pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 13th, 2018 at 7:53am:

Yes! Because FD says so.

I'm glad you finally figured out what the thread title says Gandalf. It's never too late to read the first post. We are only 5 pages in.

Less catchy or 'meme-e', but a far more accurate thread title would be something like "All muslims support Muhammad's action against the Banu Qurayza, which I and almost certainly no one else, completely illogically, interpret as genocide"

So you agree with me on the facts, you just want to put a positive spin on the mass slaughter of innocent Jews? Is this why it took you 6 pages to acknowledge the elephant in the room?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 2:01pm

why did you murder all those Banu Qurayza muhammad?

qur'an 8.67: It is not for any prophet to have captives until he hath made a great slaughter in the land. Ye desire the lure of this world and Allah desireth (for you) the Hereafter, and Allah is Mighty, Wise.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #83 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 2:58pm

freediver wrote on Dec 13th, 2018 at 12:20pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 13th, 2018 at 7:53am:

Yes! Because FD says so.

So you agree with me on the facts, you just want to put a positive spin on the mass slaughter of innocent Jews? Is this why it took you 6 pages to acknowledge the elephant in the room?

No I don't agree with you on the facts FD. That should be pretty clear by now.

And I would be surprised if there's a single person other than you who would seriously consider the execution of a few hundred POWs as genocide. Its quite an insult to victims of actual genocide, actually. But we all know its a favourite theme of yours - like the 1948 war of independence was of course an attempted repeat of the holocaust. No exaggeration or superlative is too great when it comes to you demonizing muslims.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #84 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 12:17pm

Quote:
And I would be surprised if there's a single person other than you who would seriously consider the execution of a few hundred POWs as genocide.

Obviously if you failed to mention that they were also every adult male from the same tribe of a mindless collective of treacherous Jews, and that the war never actually happened, due to them surrendering without a fight, it would never occur to people to think it was a genocide. Particularly if you also omitted that it was part of a broader campaign in which all three large Jewish tribes in Medina ended up dead or repeatedly forced to leave their homes.

But most people would consider those omissions to be deceptive.

But just to humour you, I will add it to your ever growing multiple choice list of genocide apologetics:

* tough titties, off with their heads
* they were literally a mindless collective of treacherous Jews without an individual personality
* only the warriors were executed (Muhammad identified the warriors with a genital inspection) - repeat this three times
* the Jews made it up
* it is perfectly reasonable to deny the genocide happened, or attempt to downplay its extent, at the same time as supporting the genocide
* if wikipedia gives an example of a historian who thinks the treaty was actually a unilateral declaration by Muhammad, and that the copies of the treaty we have today list all the party tribes (the Jewish tribes are omitted), the only reasonable way to interpret this is as wikipedia claiming that not a single other historian in the world reaches the same conclusion
* it's not a proper genocide unless it's a holocaust
* it was just your average, ordinary every slaughter, cruisin' with Mo's Bactrian, to catch a pretty daughter....
* it was merely the mass execution of POWs - move along people, nothing to see here

BTW, can you give an example of a genocide that has happened that was not in the context of war and people being taken prisoner in large numbers? Does your excuse apply equally to every other genocide in the history of genocides, or is this a special excuse that only Muslims can use when promoting genocide?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 12:18pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 8:16pm:

Yisss, Effendi, yisss......so now I know what the tla is but you forget to say what the tpg is.

Total Peripherals Group?    Undecided

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 12:22pm

Maybe it's TGP - The Great Prophet, The Greatest Person?   Undecided

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #87 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 2:53pm

freediver wrote on Dec 14th, 2018 at 12:17pm:
BTW, can you give an example of a genocide that has happened that was not in the context of war and people being taken prisoner in large numbers?

Put it this way, do any of the other countless examples of mass execution of POWs throughout all of history count as 'genocide' in your book, or is this the only one?

Quote:

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 12:01am

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 14th, 2018 at 12:22pm:

Maybe it's TGP - The Great Prophet, The Greatest Person?   Undecided

Even you can't believe that. Let's go with something closer to the truth, The Genocidal Prophet and be done with this questioning over an acronym. Any nay sayers?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44
Send Topic Print