Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 
Send Topic Print
All Muslims support genocide (Read 58678 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: All Muslims support genocide
Reply #645 - Feb 21st, 2020 at 5:26pm

Frank wrote on Feb 20th, 2020 at 6:43pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 10:08pm:
Frank wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 8:54pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 6:56pm:
Frank wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 6:14pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 11th, 2020 at 9:47pm:
No need to, Soren.  Muslims as you have noticed have nothing between them and their belief in God.  There is officially no priests to interpret for them.  Therefore, they can believe what they like, how they like, whenever they like.  There is no one checking on them.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Why are so many of them murderous jihadis (Islamists)? Why are SO many of them in jail for Islamic terrorism??  Why is Islam the ideology of murder and terrorism across the world?

Appears you have forgotten the death toll from Christianities' little efforts in the Middle East, Eastern Europe, Asia, Oceania and the  New World, Soren.  Get back to us when you admit those are much worse than a few tens of thousands of Musiims, OK?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

MUSLIMS in Australia are plotting to kill us. For Allah.   BIG concern, BIG threat, real and serious - don't deflect.

Some Muslims, Soren.  Not all Muslims, despite what your Islamophobic beliefs might be...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How do you tell them apart BEFORE they do you harm for Allah? Well, fervent submission is a goodish indicator. No guarantee but a definite pointer.

I suppose you could always ask them, Soren.  Of course you'd have to believe their answers, which as your an Islamophobe would of course be an impossibility, now wouldn't it?  Must be wonderful going throught life, distrusting people automatically.  Roll Eyes

Quote:
So it all DOES have to do wiv Islam. Like black crime DOES have to do with being black, drunkenness DOES have to do with violence, culture DOES have to do with values and disposition - and so and so forth.  Denying correlation just because there is no direct causation in every single instance is idiotic. Patterns do matter. We all know this. Even you.

Tell us, what does Christianty, fundamentalist Christianity think about Mental Illness, Soren?  Isn't something to do with possession?  Or is the full moon's influence?

Islamism is about fundamentalist Islam.  It has nothing to do with the majority of Muslims.  They are plain, ordinary, everyday,  moderate, Muslims who the victims of the Islamists far more than westerners are.  This has been explained many times to you, Soren but your Islamophobia prevents you from understanding it for some reason.  Roll Eyes

Quote:
This is not a question unique to Islam and Muslims, of course - you want to know who of any hostile ideology want to do harm to your own people - I presume you still identify with Australia and the West generally, rather than being a rootless person of 'nowhere' for PC preening purposes.

No, isn't unique to Muslims, Soren.  Fundamentalist Christians also suffer from it as to Fundamentalist Jews/Hindus/etc.   It is the dissonance that is associated with trying to live an ancient religion with a modern life but you only associate it with Muslims for some strange reason.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #646 - Feb 21st, 2020 at 6:25pm

Quote:
No, isn't unique to Muslims, Soren.  Fundamentalist Christians also suffer from it as to Fundamentalist Jews/Hindus/etc.   It is the dissonance that is associated with trying to live an ancient religion with a modern life but you only associate it with Muslims for some strange reason

Brian the "associate it with Muslims for some strange reason" is not strange at all when you see what is happening in the world. Every other "old" religion in the modern world are not behaving in the way the followers of Islam are and when they do it's more often than not because Islam strikes first.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #647 - Feb 21st, 2020 at 7:07pm

Brian why is it that you claim to have neither the right nor the ability to criticise Islam or Muslim countries, but you will make up transparent lies in order to have a go at Israel?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #648 - Feb 21st, 2020 at 7:17pm

freediver wrote on Feb 21st, 2020 at 7:07pm:
Brian why is it that you claim to have neither the right nor the ability to criticise Islam or Muslim countries, but you will make up transparent lies in order to have a go at Israel?

Yet he can judge "Fundamentalist Christians also suffer from it as to Fundamentalist Jews/Hindus/etc." but not Islam. How do you make that claim if you cannot judge them all?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #649 - Feb 21st, 2020 at 7:49pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 21st, 2020 at 6:25pm:
Quote:
No, isn't unique to Muslims, Soren.  Fundamentalist Christians also suffer from it as to Fundamentalist Jews/Hindus/etc.   It is the dissonance that is associated with trying to live an ancient religion with a modern life but you only associate it with Muslims for some strange reason

Brian the "associate it with Muslims for some strange reason" is not strange at all when you see what is happening in the world. Every other "old" religion in the modern world are not behaving in the way the followers of Islam are and when they do it's more often than not because Islam strikes first.

I suppose it you ignore the Christian fundamentalist terrorists, the Jewish terrorists, the Hindu terrorists.   Which you appear to be doing, Set.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #651 - Feb 22nd, 2020 at 8:19pm

I suppose you could always ask them, Soren.

Of course you'd have to believe their answers, which as your an Islamophobe would of course be an impossibility, now wouldn't it? 
Must be wonderful going throught life, distrusting people automatically.  Roll Eyes

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Oh, just ask them and believe whatever they say otherwise you are an Islamophobe - what a colossal spineless squishy bozo you are, Bwian.

No Jihadi would ever lie to a squishy kuffar like you, would he, Bwian?

Your preening stupidity recognises no limit of sanity whatsoever. You are unmoored and proud of it.i

« Last Edit: Feb 23rd, 2020 at 5:35pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #652 - Feb 22nd, 2020 at 9:13pm

Frank wrote on Feb 22nd, 2020 at 8:19pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 21st, 2020 at 5:26pm:
Frank wrote on Feb 20th, 2020 at 6:43pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 10:08pm:
Frank wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 8:54pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 6:56pm:
Frank wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 6:14pm:
No need to, Soren.  Muslims as you have noticed have nothing between them and their belief in God.  There is officially no priests to interpret for them.  Therefore, they can believe what they like, how they like, whenever they like.  There is no one checking on them.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Why are so many of them murderous jihadis (Islamists)? Why are SO many of them in jail for Islamic terrorism??  Why is Islam the ideology of murder and terrorism across the world?

Appears you have forgotten the death toll from Christianities' little efforts in the Middle East, Eastern Europe, Asia, Oceania and the  New World, Soren.  Get back to us when you admit those are much worse than a few tens of thousands of Musiims, OK?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

MUSLIMS in Australia are plotting to kill us. For Allah.   BIG concern, BIG threat, real and serious - don't deflect.

Some Muslims, Soren.  Not all Muslims, despite what your Islamophobic beliefs might be...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How do you tell them apart BEFORE they do you harm for Allah? Well, fervent submission is a goodish indicator. No guarantee but a definite pointer.

I suppose you could always ask them, Soren.
  Of course you'd have to believe their answers, which as your an Islamophobe would of course be an impossibility, now wouldn't it?  Must be wonderful going throught life, distrusting people automatically.  Roll Eyes

Quote:
So it all DOES have to do wiv Islam. Like black crime DOES have to do with being black, drunkenness DOES have to do with violence, culture DOES have to do with values and disposition - and so and so forth.  Denying correlation just because there is no direct causation in every single instance is idiotic. Patterns do matter. We all know this. Even you.

Tell us, what does Christianty, fundamentalist Christianity think about Mental Illness, Soren?  Isn't something to do with possession?  Or is the full moon's influence?

Islamism is about fundamentalist Islam.  It has nothing to do with the majority of Muslims.  They are plain, ordinary, everyday,  moderate, Muslims who the victims of the Islamists far more than westerners are.  This has been explained many times to you, Soren but your Islamophobia prevents you from understanding it for some reason.  Roll Eyes

Quote:
This is not a question unique to Islam and Muslims, of course - you want to know who of any hostile ideology want to do harm to your own people - I presume you still identify with Australia and the West generally, rather than being a rootless person of 'nowhere' for PC preening purposes.

No, isn't unique to Muslims, Soren.  Fundamentalist Christians also suffer from it as to Fundamentalist Jews/Hindus/etc.   It is the dissonance that is associated with trying to live an ancient religion with a modern life but you only associate it with Muslims for some strange reason.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Bwian, you are an idiot and/or a spineless bloody mong..

Excuse me, [s]are you a virgin? an Islamic terrorist?[/s]

I beg your pardon??!!!

If it's not a personal question...?

How much more personal can you get??? Now piss off!

And that goes for you, Bwian - piss off, you spineless, squishy, unmoored [your derogatory adjective here] ijit.

Still spreading your mud around.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 
Send Topic Print