Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 
Send Topic Print
All Muslims support genocide (Read 58538 times)
moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: All Muslims support genocide
Reply #615 - Feb 12th, 2020 at 4:23pm

Muslims pray five times a day every day, but the most important prayer of the week is “jumah,” or the day of gathering, on Friday.

The Qur’an invokes the importance of Friday as a sacred day of worship in a chapter called “Al-Jumah,” meaning the day of congregation, which is also the word for Friday in Arabic.

Friday services include a sermon, usually given by a professional male Muslim clergy member in Muslim majority countries, but in the West, they are also given by a male lay community member.

The Prophet Muhammad spoke of the value of praying in congregation rather than individually, promising spiritual rewards, such as answered prayers and forgiveness for one’s sins. Attending Friday prayers, the Prophet said, is equivalent to one entire year of praying and fasting alone.

Sermons too are often publicly broadcast, and in many cities, including in Western countries such as France, congregants overflow into the streets around mosques.

muslims seem to be pretty well under the controlling authority of their clergymen.

muslims do not run around randomly doing their own thing, as the apologists are trying to tell us in order to excuse the central role the qur'an / islam  plays in the global problems of islamic rape, torture, slaughter and terrorism.

islam is structured around the prescripts set down by muhammad, in his quest to install the moon god allah as the new monotheistic god of the universe.

There are set rules and regulations.

The muslims are divided into two groups *moderates* who try and ignore the 64% of the qur'an which  preaches the hatred allah has for the unbelievers and the islamists who revel in this degeneracy.

The islamists are told they are the highest grade of muslim, they have the right to commit atrocities against the unbelievers, in the quest to make islam the only religion on earth.

They are told that allah loves the islamists to the point, where, if they die killing unbelievers, they are guaranteed entry into paradise with truckloads of hour'is with big breasts and little boys.

The *moderates* and the apologists do their best to dance around the depravity in the qur'an, they are trying to hide from the world wide problem islamic doctrine presents to civilization.

No matter how many lies they tell,  islam will always be a problem to the rest of civilization, it was meant to be that way when muhammad created it, while ever there are non believers, there will always be jihadists who are to kill or convert them, that's the crux of the overall message in their *book*.

So we are stuck with islamic depravity, because to purge it from the qur'an, would mean the end of islam (you can't alter the *perfect and unchangeable* qur'an without also admitting that allah / islam/ muhammad / qur'an got it all wrong.)

So at this point in time we have *moderates* and apologists who prefer the islamic bloodshed and atrocities over honesty about the depravity in the doctrine of islam.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #616 - Feb 12th, 2020 at 4:48pm

Approximately only 40% of Muslims in Australia attend a Mosque.  That is only 5% more than Christians attending church.   Are both groups unbeliever, Moses?  Mmmm?  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #617 - Feb 12th, 2020 at 6:14pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 11th, 2020 at 9:47pm:
No need to, Soren.  Muslims as you have noticed have nothing between them and their belief in God.  There is officially no priests to interpret for them.  Therefore, they can believe what they like, how they like, whenever they like.  There is no one checking on them.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Why are so many of them murderous jihadis (Islamists)? Why are SO many of them in jail for Islamic terrorism??  Why is Islam the ideology of murder and terrorism across the world?

Jihad. Can't be a Muslim and NOT be a jihadist of some shape or form. Gandalf i our resident jihadist. You are another, Bwian. Paki karnal is another.

Islam is at the heart of Muslim violence, within Islam where they have a 1400 year old civil war, and at all the borders of Islam, wherever it springs up.  There is NO peaceful coexistence with it. Dominate it or be dominated by it. Islam will out, Everywhere, always. It's militant, it's violent, it will either win or it will be eradicated. 

It wants to eradicate ll other beliefs which are too timid t take the same stance towards Islam.

I think Islam should be eradicated because it will never peacefully coexist with anyone. never has, never will. Defeating it intellectually, by reason is the only way. It must be shown up to bee a complete dud and dead end.  That's my jihad: to save my sons from Islam.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #618 - Feb 12th, 2020 at 6:56pm

Frank wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 6:14pm:
No need to, Soren.  Muslims as you have noticed have nothing between them and their belief in God.  There is officially no priests to interpret for them.  Therefore, they can believe what they like, how they like, whenever they like.  There is no one checking on them.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Why are so many of them murderous jihadis (Islamists)? Why are SO many of them in jail for Islamic terrorism??  Why is Islam the ideology of murder and terrorism across the world?

Appears you have forgotten the death toll from Christianities' little efforts in the Middle East, Eastern Europe, Asia, Oceania and the  New World, Soren.  Get back to us when you admit those are much worse than a few tens of thousands of Musiims, OK?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #619 - Feb 12th, 2020 at 8:54pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 6:56pm:

Appears you have forgotten the death toll from Christianities' little efforts in the Middle East, Eastern Europe, Asia, Oceania and the  New World, Soren.  Get back to us when you admit those are much worse than a few tens of thousands of Musiims, OK?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

MUSLIMS in Australia are plotting to kill us. For Allah.   BIG concern, BIG threat, real and serious - don't deflect.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #620 - Feb 12th, 2020 at 10:08pm

Frank wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 8:54pm:

MUSLIMS in Australia are plotting to kill us. For Allah.   BIG concern, BIG threat, real and serious - don't deflect.

Some Muslims, Soren.  Not all Muslims, despite what your Islamophobic beliefs might be...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #621 - Feb 12th, 2020 at 10:27pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 10:08pm:
Frank wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 8:54pm:

Some Muslims, Soren.

Not all Muslims, despite what your Islamophobic beliefs might be...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

brian,

QUESTION;
Is a moslem, a follower of ISLAM ?

QUESTION;
If a person, rejects, and does not respect and follow the dictates and precepts of ISLAM,       how does ISLAM characterise that person ?
....and what does ISLAM say,     should be done to that person, by those who are followers of ISLAM ?

Lets see if the money you spent on your piece of paper, for a Doctor of Divinity, was well spent.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #622 - Feb 12th, 2020 at 10:30pm

Is a Christian a follower of Christ, Yadda?

Do you claim you are a Christian?

If so, why do you disobey his dictates to love your enemies?  Tsk, tsk, Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #623 - Feb 12th, 2020 at 10:38pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 10:30pm:

If so, why do you disobey his dictates to love your enemies?  Tsk, tsk, Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I have too many personal faults to be like Christ, or to be a good Christian.

Jesus said....
"I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."

I have to ask for God's mercy, for me, a poor sinner, every day.

Psalms 119:1
Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.
2  Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
3  They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.
4  Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.
5  O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!
6  Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all thy commandments.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #624 - Feb 12th, 2020 at 10:42pm

frank.... Quote:

brian.... Quote:

Some Muslims, Soren.

Not all Muslims, despite what your Islamophobic beliefs might be...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Now getting back to moslems, brian,

Do you know how to answer these questions, or not ?

------ >

QUESTION;
Is a moslem, a follower of ISLAM ?

QUESTION;
If a person, rejects, and does not respect and follow the dictates and precepts of ISLAM,       how does ISLAM characterise that person ?
....and what does ISLAM say,     should be done to that person, by those who are followers of ISLAM ?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #625 - Feb 13th, 2020 at 10:43am

Yadda wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 10:38pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 10:30pm:

I have too many personal faults to be like Christ, or to be a good Christian.

Jesus said....
"I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."

I have to ask for God's mercy, for me, a poor sinner, every day.

And you hope he will give it, hey, Yadda, even though you keep on sinning all the time?  Tsk, tsk, I think Christ would eventually reject you because of your online antics.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #626 - Feb 13th, 2020 at 1:33pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 13th, 2020 at 10:43am:

And you hope he will give it, hey, Yadda, even though you keep on sinning all the time? 

Tsk, tsk, I think Christ would eventually reject you because of your online antics.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

God has the right to reject me.

That is in his 'gift'.

Psalms 32:2
Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

And you, brian,       YOU, have the right to be an apologist, on a public, online forum,
for an     identifiable     community of people, who choose to be the followers, of a philosophy [ISLAM], a death cult,
which [within its own community, OPENLY] encourages its followers, to be liars, deceivers, and homicidal maniacs.

MY ARGUMENT;
1/ Every moslem is a follower of ISLAM.

2/ And ISLAM is a philosophy which mandates that its followers must fight and kill people, who reject ISLAM, and the primacy of ISLAMIC law.

And, a new attack is going to occur whenever any individual moslem [living among us, in Australia] decides that 'now' is a good moment for him to prove his devotion to ISLAM and to Allah.

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1570367530/2#2

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

"every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac"

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

Quote:

.....[ISLAM], a death cult,
.....encourages its followers, to be liars, deceivers, and homicidal maniacs.

e.g.

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

THE DEATH CLAUSE IN THE CONTRACT, OF ALLEGIANCE TO ALLAH's RELIGION...

"Say: "...If ye think that ye are friends to Allah, to the exclusion of (other) men, then express your desire for Death, if ye are truthful!"  "
Koran 62.06

....n.b.    Koran 62.06 is admonishing the believer, that his only true love, in this life [if he is a true moslem], is to die, fighting in Allah's cause. !!!

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #627 - Feb 13th, 2020 at 1:40pm

Yadda wrote on Feb 13th, 2020 at 1:33pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 13th, 2020 at 10:43am:

And you hope he will give it, hey, Yadda, even though you keep on sinning all the time? 

Tsk, tsk, I think Christ would eventually reject you because of your online antics.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

God has the right to reject me.

That is in his 'gift'.

As it is mine, Yadda, as it is mine.

Hey, I thought you once declared you wouldn't post in the Islam forum once G became the moderator.  What happened?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #628 - Feb 13th, 2020 at 6:14pm

Looking back on the history of the world, wars and violent atrocities seem to be part of just about every era.

One thing we can see is that, over the eons what we refer to as the west has improved with time. The west generally has progressed to the best section of civilization on the planet.

We are faced with two threats at the moment, communism and religious terrorism.

Communism is spreading its' grip on the world with the aggressive expansion of Russia and China, who both rule by totalitarian authority, where the state can and does do whatever the *elected* officials want to do.

Religious terrorism comes from one single doctrine (islam), muslims are a world wide threat, just as their ideology tells them to be.

No matter how evil the deeds of the muslim terrorist are, we always have the lunatic left apologists sniveling around lying to us and trying to excuse islamic terrorism.

They know no bounds when it comes to undermining the west from within.

They create smokescreens in front of todays' islamic atrocities, referring deeds of the past which men committed. They try to equate Christianity to islam by these past atrocities committed by men who were directly disobeying The Words Of Christ.

The lunatic leftards are never honest enough to quote the facts:

1/. People who commit atrocities are disobeying Christ.

2/. muslims who commit atrocities are obeying the teachings of muhammad.

This is the crux of the religious terrorism the world now faces, islamic terrorism is a fully sanctioned religious duty of muslims. They are the highest grade of muslims.

Guns bombs and wars, are not the answer to islamic terrorism ideology.

What must be done is people have to be honest about the filth in islam.

Truth will destroy the terrorism (as a side benefit, islam will also be destroyed by truth).

While ever we have the lunatic leftards and the *moderates* slithering around continously lying to us, things will never change.

At the moment the leftards are desperately trying to enforce acceptance and toleration of islam, leftards are a sick degenerate people who hate their own kind, they live solely to destroy the *whiteman* from within.

Oh well time will tell, at the moment the muslim -leftard duo are working tirelessly to destroy the west.

There is one way to defeat them: Tell the truth.
« Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2020 at 6:24pm by moses »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #629 - Feb 13th, 2020 at 7:40pm

You have a strange definition of what Communism is, Moses.  Roll Eyes

You are ignoring the massive death toll from Christianity as well but hey, that's nothing new, now is it?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 
Send Topic Print