Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 44
Send Topic Print
All Muslims support genocide (Read 58121 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: All Muslims support genocide
Reply #45 - Dec 7th, 2018 at 2:00pm

The Great Prophet?

I don't mean anything by it FD, I'm honestly just curious. Its ok to answer this one.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #46 - Dec 7th, 2018 at 2:13pm

freediver wrote on Dec 2nd, 2018 at 7:57am:
Gandalf you appear to be falling back on accusing me of being impolite, rather than incorrect, when I say that all Muslims support genocide.

I think you are trying to get attention and create a scene by thinking up thread titles with what you must think are terribly clever and edgy memes. You do this all the time - the headline 'ABC proves muslims are lazy" is just one that comes to mind. The most farcical thing about this even more than your seeming inability to understand why implying that the entire muslim population supports genocide could possibly be incorrect - is claiming with a straight face that you are merely trying to generate constructive discussion.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Dec 7th, 2018 at 6:59pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 7th, 2018 at 2:13pm:
Gandalf you appear to be falling back on accusing me of being impolite, rather than incorrect, when I say that all Muslims support genocide.

I think you are trying to get attention and create a scene by thinking up thread titles with what you must think are terribly clever and edgy memes. You do this all the time - the headline 'ABC proves muslims are lazy" is just one that comes to mind. The most farcical thing about this even more than your seeming inability to understand why implying that the entire muslim population supports genocide could possibly be incorrect - is claiming with a straight face that you are merely trying to generate constructive discussion.

The Koran advocates the genocide of the Jews as a prerequisite to world peace.  Are you arguing with Allah/Mohammed? Can you be a Muslims if you reject selected parts of God's final revelation through the final prophet?

You Muslims are a pathetic bunch of rationalists, literalists, intellectually, philosophically, theologically completely farked by the Koran and Mohammed and your idiotic lack of imagination and ability to be intelligent and to have a sense of proportion. You have been painted into the dogmatic, idiotic fvckwit corner by Mohammed, your archetypal Muslims.  You persecute the Muslims with imagination. You are the modern day possessed, FFS, forever going apeshite over nothing. Islam is giving you all heavy psychosis.

Leave Islam, it f vcks you in the head and the heart.i

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #48 - Dec 7th, 2018 at 9:17pm

Frank wrote on Dec 7th, 2018 at 6:59pm:
The Koran advocates the genocide of the Jews as a prerequisite to world peace. 

tsk tsk you're telling porkies old boy. yawn, rolls eyes.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #49 - Dec 9th, 2018 at 9:15am

Am I literally implying it?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Dec 9th, 2018 at 9:38am

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #51 - Dec 9th, 2018 at 6:34pm

freediver wrote on Dec 9th, 2018 at 9:15am:

Sorry, you're literally saying it. Forgot the thread title again. Silly me.

Quote:

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #52 - Dec 9th, 2018 at 6:36pm

Frank wrote on Dec 9th, 2018 at 9:38am:

All ahadith quotes, nothing from the quran old boy.

Quote:

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Dec 9th, 2018 at 7:19pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 9th, 2018 at 6:36pm:

Oh? Hadiths have nuffin' to do wiv nuffin' Islam now? Since when?? Mohammed's  sayings are now trash and mere hearsay about an irrelevant meshuggeh's unislamic gibberish?? When did you get that memo?
Cuz Mohammed has nuffin to do wiv Islam or nuffin. Cuz Muhammed has nuffin to do with the Koran neither. Different cuz.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #54 - Dec 9th, 2018 at 8:55pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 9th, 2018 at 6:34pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 9th, 2018 at 9:15am:

Sorry, you're literally saying it. Forgot the thread title again. Silly me.

It's not a meme Gandalf. It's a statement.

All. Muslims. Support. Genocide.

Let's play multiple choice excuses.

* tough titties, off with their heads
* they were literally a mindless collective of treacherous Jews without an individual personality
* only the warriors were executed (Muhammad identified the warriors with a genital inspection) - repeat this three times
* the Jews made it up
* it is perfectly reasonable to deny the genocide happened, or attempt to downplay its extent, at the same time as supporting the genocide
* if wikipedia gives an example of a historian who thinks the treaty was actually a unilateral declaration by Muhammad, and that the copies of the treaty we have today list all the party tribes (the Jewish tribes are omitted), the only reasonable way to interpret this is as wikipedia claiming that not a single other historian in the world reaches the same conclusion
* it's not a proper genocide unless it's a holocaust
* it was just your average, ordinary every slaughter, cruisin' with Mo's Bactrian, to catch a pretty daughter....

Not sure how you managed a rant about the thread title while forgetting about the thread title.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #55 - Dec 10th, 2018 at 8:10am

freediver wrote on Dec 9th, 2018 at 8:55pm:

Thanks FD. You're right - lets not gloss this over with silly talk of 'memes'. You are literally demonizing the entire population of muslims as bloodthirsty monsters. All 1.8 billion of us. But at least its not a meme, thats the important thing wot?

Quote:

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #56 - Dec 10th, 2018 at 8:12am

Frank wrote on Dec 9th, 2018 at 7:19pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 9th, 2018 at 6:36pm:

Oh? Hadiths have nuffin' to do wiv nuffin' Islam now? Since when?? Mohammed's  sayings are now trash and mere hearsay about an irrelevant meshuggeh's unislamic gibberish?? When did you get that memo?
Cuz Mohammed has nuffin to do wiv Islam or nuffin. Cuz Muhammed has nuffin to do with the Koran neither. Different cuz.

You said the Quran said it.

You were wrong.

I take the quaint view that these small details of fact vs fiction actually matter.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #57 - Dec 10th, 2018 at 12:24pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 10th, 2018 at 8:10am:
freediver wrote on Dec 9th, 2018 at 8:55pm:

Thanks FD. You're right - lets not gloss this over with silly talk of 'memes'. You are literally demonizing the entire population of muslims as bloodthirsty monsters. All 1.8 billion of us. But at least its not a meme, thats the important thing wot?

No Gandalf. I am saying that all Muslims support genocide. Think of it like saying that all Nazis support genocide. This does not mean there are no polite Nazis with an aversion to getting their own hands dirty. It merely means that they all support genocide.

You are projecting onto my statement your view that only a "bloodthirsty monster" would support genocide, but as you yourself have argued, it is apparently possible to support genocide in a purely academic sense.

And you were right then to some extent. Here we are, talking about your excuses for slaughtering large numbers of innocent people, in a perfectly calm and rational manner, year after year. I presume you have not killed a single Jew in all that time. The ideology of Islam permits even people like you to jump on the bloodthirsty monster's bandwagon. I am still not sure how this works, but there is no rush.

You are the polite Nazi, the whore with a heart of gold, the noble savage. You are interesting.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Dec 10th, 2018 at 3:07pm

"Adolf Hitler used what is now called the Armenian holocaust as his model for an even greater holocaust. Ottoman Turks developed techniques later used by the Nazis, such as piling 90 people into a train car with a capacity of 36, and leaving them locked in for days, terrified, starving, and often dead.

"Hitler was even more impressed with how the Turks got away with genocide. When Hitler on Aug. 22, 1939, explained that his plans to invade Poland included the formation of death squads that would exterminate men, women, and children, he asked, ‘Who, after all, speaks today of the annihilation of the Armenians?’

"The Ottoman Turk government set up and paid special killing squads. The Ministry of the Interior gave instructions to ‘exterminate all males under 50, priests and teacher, leave girls and children to be Islamized.’ Historians and journalists have estimated that Turks killed 800,000 to 1 million Armenians in 1915 alone, and an additional 200,000 to 500,000 over the next seven years.

provincial governor Jevdet Bey gained the nickname ‘the horseshoe master’ because he nailed horseshoes to the feet of Armenians.

told of killing squads that planted their swords in the ground, blade up, at intervals of several yards. Killers on horseback each grabbed a girl, rode their horses at a controlled gallop, and tried to throw the girl so she would be impaled on a sword: ‘If the killer missed and the girl was only injured, she would be scooped up again until she was impaled on the protruding blade.’

They took the clothes off the girls. They made them bend down. And after raping them, they made them sit on the pointed wood,

nazis' and muslims what a toxic mix of human filth.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #59 - Dec 10th, 2018 at 7:05pm

freediver wrote on Dec 10th, 2018 at 12:24pm:
No Gandalf. I am saying that all Muslims support genocide. Think of it like saying that all Nazis support genocide. This does not mean there are no polite Nazis with an aversion to getting their own hands dirty. It merely means that they all support genocide.

You are projecting onto my statement your view that only a "bloodthirsty monster" would support genocide, but as you yourself have argued, it is apparently possible to support genocide in a purely academic sense.

And you were right then to some extent. Here we are, talking about your excuses for slaughtering large numbers of innocent people, in a perfectly calm and rational manner, year after year. I presume you have not killed a single Jew in all that time. The ideology of Islam permits even people like you to jump on the bloodthirsty monster's bandwagon. I am still not sure how this works, but there is no rush.

You are the polite Nazi, the whore with a heart of gold, the noble savage. You are interesting.

So really, you're only point is that all musllms, while not all necessarily bloodthirsty monsters, all of them, to a man, woman and child, want large numbers of innocent people to be slaughtered - just as long as their hands don't get dirty?

Personally, I think someone can only support genocide if they firstly feel comfortable (and apparently morally superior) by dehumanizing entire populations with outrageous and offensive blanket slurs like "all muslims support genocide". But don't worry FD, you've definitely got the high moral ground on this one.

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 44
Send Topic Print