Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44
Send Topic Print
All Muslims support genocide (Read 58975 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: All Muslims support genocide
Reply #555 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 1:48pm

What about the Albanian Muslims who saved nearly all the Jewish refugees that came to their land, FD?  Did they believe in Genocide as well?

How about the Muslims who saved Jews during the Holocaust, did they believe in genocide?

How about the other Muslims who saved Jews from the Holocaust, all lies, I suppose?

You have a very narrow view of what people believe and do, FD.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #556 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 1:58pm

freediver wrote on Jan 29th, 2020 at 8:15am:
Bump for Gandalf. I also started a dedicated thread on this one so you don't have to keep trying to change the subject of the other threads.

You bumped a thread that you ran way from leaving a whole pile of unanswered questions from my last post.

And then after bumping it, you proceed to continue running away from the unanswered questions I left you.

Exactly what was the point of bumping this thread FD?

After resurrecting this, it would seem the sensible thing to do would be to merge your little deflection thread to this one - no?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #557 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 7:16pm

Sure, if you want to try to cover up the fact that you claimed to be infallible, then did your typical tapdancing routines in the new thread.

Would you like to repost your idiotic questions again?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #558 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 8:10pm

freediver wrote on Jan 29th, 2020 at 7:16pm:
Sure, if you want to try to cover up the fact that you claimed to be infallible, then did your typical tapdancing routines in the new thread.

No, FD, I think we should start a new thread for that.

G didn't ask any questions, dear, you did. You disappeared when he answered, remember?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #559 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 8:57pm

freediver wrote on Jan 29th, 2020 at 7:16pm:

That would be rudundant. The relevant questions are in reply# 550. Feel free to peruse them at your leisure - and then run away from them again.

But I'll settle for an answer to this:

Quote:
How does it make sense that muslims who reject the idea that Muhammad committed an atrocity, must still somehow support the idea that he committed an atrocity?

Instead of, you know, the obvious conclusion that they reject the atrocity and therefore consider such an idea abhorent and wholly unsupportable?

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #560 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 9:47pm

So because you didn't like my answer, you prefer to believe it doesn't exist? Are you really going to try this trick again?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #561 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 10:10pm

freediver wrote on Jan 29th, 2020 at 9:47pm:
So because you didn't like my answer, you prefer to believe it doesn't exist? Are you really going to try this trick again?

You provided an answer?

Grin

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #562 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 10:48pm

There is no reply to my post #550 FD. You first post after that was to announce that you are bumping the thread - but to what purpose remains a complete mystery.

Try again:

How does it make sense that muslims who reject the idea that Muhammad committed an atrocity, must still somehow support the idea that he committed an atrocity?

Instead of, you know, the obvious conclusion that they reject the atrocity and therefore consider such an idea abhorent and wholly unsupportable?

Quote:

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #563 - Jan 30th, 2020 at 2:26pm

Well why are muslims the worlds terrorists if they don't believe in genocide?

muslim terrorists quote the qur'an as their cause and justification for terrorism.

Why don't muslims purge the bits of the qur'an which cause and motivate terrorism?

If you support the cause and motivation, you support the terrorism engendered.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #564 - Jan 30th, 2020 at 2:58pm

Well why aren't Christians the worlds terrorists if they do believe in genocide?  Afterall, they have committed most of them.

Christian terrorists quote the Bible as their cause and justification for terrorism.

Why don't Christians purge the bits of the Bible which cause and motivate terrorism?

If you support the cause and motivation, you support the terrorism engendered.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #565 - Jan 31st, 2020 at 3:48pm

Australian National Security

Listed terrorist organisations

Currently, 25 organisations are listed as terrorist organisations under the Criminal Code. 1 additional organisation will be listed with effect from 16 September 2019.

Currently listed organisation are:

Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) - Al-Murabitun - Al-Qa'ida (AQ)- Al-Qa'ida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) - Al-Qa’ida in the Indian Subcontinent (AQIS) - Al-Qa’ida in the Lands of the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM)- AlShabaab-Boko Haram - Hamas' Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades - Hizballah's External Security Organisation (ESO) -Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan - Islamic State - Islamic State East Asia - Islamic State in Libya (IS-Libya)
Islamic State Khorasan Province - Islamic State Sinai Province (IS-Sinai)- Jabhat Fatah al-Sham - Jaish-e-Mohammad - Jama’at Mujahideen Bangladesh - Jemaah Anshorut Daulah -Jemaah Islamiyah  - Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) - Lashkar-e-Jhangvi - Lashkar-e-Tayyiba - Palestinian Islamic Jihad - Islamic State Somalia (IS-Somalia)

NATIONAL SECURITY HOTLINE 1800 123 400

Right now muslims are the worlds terrorists, they practice human sacrifice.

All the dead are offered to allah as a token of the muslims obedience. (human sacrifice there is no other word for it)

We currently have two types of muslims.

1/.islamists who revel in the filth which teaches them to rape torture and slaughter innocent people.

2/. *moderates* who claim innocence, yet will never say one word of condemnation against the verses in the qur'an which are the root cause and motivation of all islamioc atrocities.

Now why don't *moderates* decry the verses of evil in the qur'an which engender all islamic depravity?

Because they 100% support these depraved teachings. They therefore 100% support every single islamic atrocity generated by the book of filth.

There is also a third party to this putrid degenerate entity, the lunatic leftards who lie snivel and sneak, giving support to the muslim terrorists in whatever way they can.

I don't think it's going to get any better, look at the state of the world right now.

The lunatic left/ muslim duo of evil, is the greatest threat mankind has faced up till now, but the Ancient Scribes all told us there's worse to come, the haters of the white western Judaeo Christian based civilizations, will stoop to any level to destroy us, it's predicted that utter evilness will rule when these lunatics get the authority they crave, to bring us down from within.

It's funny, when you think that all people have to do is be honest, in order to turn this all around.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #566 - Jan 31st, 2020 at 5:28pm

Well why aren't Christians the worlds terrorists if they do believe in genocide?  Afterall, they have committed most of them.

Christian terrorists quote the Bible as their cause and justification for terrorism.

Why don't Christians purge the bits of the Bible which cause and motivate terrorism?

If you support the cause and motivation, you support the terrorism engendered.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #567 - Jan 31st, 2020 at 6:02pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 31st, 2020 at 5:28pm:

Moses has never been able to answer that one. Burning witches, stoning adulterers, killing the inhabitants of entire cities, but taking the livestock and pretty young girls to use as slaves as God is almighty and all-powerful and rewards His chosen people.

Why don't Christians purge it from the Bible?

And all that stuff about loving neighbours, turning the other cheek and Father forgive them for they know not what they do. Why does Moses want to leave in the parts he's completely opposed to?

After all these years, he's never answered that. Maybe it's because the Bible is just meant to be a book Christians are free to pick and choose from, not the unchangable Word of God or anything.

Y says he'll punished in the afterlife for all his hate, but Moses sees it as a form of virtue, signalling his bile and religious division as a form of piety.

I just don't get why he wants to keep the Bible the way it is.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #568 - Jan 31st, 2020 at 6:28pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 31st, 2020 at 5:28pm:

Er.... because there aren't any.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #569 - Feb 1st, 2020 at 9:07am

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 29th, 2020 at 10:48pm:

There is no reply to my post #550 FD. You first post after that was to announce that you are bumping the thread - but to what purpose remains a complete mystery.

Try again:

There is no reply to the most recent time you asked the question because we have been over this dozens of times. Rather than make me repeat myself, why not just respond to the most recent time I answered you? Surely you cannot have forgotten after so many times?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44
Send Topic Print