Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44
Send Topic Print
All Muslims support genocide (Read 58146 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: All Muslims support genocide
Reply #540 - Aug 8th, 2019 at 5:42pm

Raven wrote:
Quote:
They cannot wait for it. Once their god decides to pull the trigger, whole swathes of people will be eradicated from existence.

From what I can make of them both, the Jews and Christians seem to have an ideology of, they will be persecuting people in said days, they will miraculously be saved at the last minute by divine intervention.

While the majority of Muslims have an ideology of peaceful co-existence towards non-Muslims.

The US and the West and it's nuclear ambitions, the spread of American military facilities across the globe may just prove all this to be the case in the near future and Christians will be cheering it on.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #541 - Aug 8th, 2019 at 8:43pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 8th, 2019 at 5:42pm:
Raven wrote:
Quote:
They cannot wait for it. Once their god decides to pull the trigger, whole swathes of people will be eradicated from existence.

From what I can make of them both, the Jews and Christians seem to have an ideology of, they will be persecuting people in said days, they will miraculously be saved at the last minute by divine intervention.

While the majority of Muslims have an ideology of peaceful co-existence towards non-Muslims.

The US and the West and it's nuclear ambitions, the spread of American military facilities across the globe may just prove all this to be the case in the near future and Christians will be cheering it on.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yeah, suicide bombing, jihad, genocide, caning, sharia law, Muslim supremacy, degradation of women and dhimmi- it's what muslims call 'peaceful coexistence'.
You fatuous bloody fatheahed pustule.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #542 - Aug 8th, 2019 at 9:05pm

Frank wrote on Aug 8th, 2019 at 8:43pm:
Raven wrote:
Quote:

Yeah, suicide bombing, jihad, genocide, caning, sharia law, Muslim supremacy, degradation of women and dhimmi- it's what muslims call 'peaceful coexistence'.
You fatuous bloody fatheahed pustule.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, another prat fall from Soren.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #543 - Aug 9th, 2019 at 7:24am

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 8th, 2019 at 1:20pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 8th, 2019 at 12:32pm:
You deleted the answer to your question.

The first sentence? It is not an answer to anything FD, it is a no-brainer statement of the bleeding obvious - dressed up to somehow 'prove' that genocide-denying muslims actually support genocide. Quite inexplicably.

Because it makes a question of historical fact, in which they are the minority among Muslims, the only barrier to them concluding that Muhammad was evil.

Well duh FD! of course that 'question of historical fact' is a barrier to them concluding that Muhammad is evil. I believe Jesus never pulled out an M16 and mowed down 50 thousand Roman soldiers. Therefore "it makes a question of historical fact...the only barrier to me concluding that Jesus was an m16 wielding butcher" See how stupid it sounds? It makes no difference if the view is a majority view or not, the fact is if I believe it I believe it. And there is no logical sense whatsoever in saying that just because my belief - my sincere, strongly held belief - happens to be a minority view within my religion, therefore I must somehow "support" the alternative version held by the majority of my co-religionists.

Does your logic work the other way? Do muslims who do believe the massacre happened have to give due deference to the version of Muhammad idealised by the non-massacre muslims? Or is it dependent on whether their beliefs are the majority view or not? In either case they are both completely illogical and makes no bloody sense!

You lied about whether I had even posted it. The majority of this thread is about you telling such lies. I cannot tell whether you have even noticed this yet. Are you completely oblivious to this, or do you have some cunning plan that involves getting me to repeat myself ad infinitum?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #544 - Aug 9th, 2019 at 9:21am

Are you going for the record for how many times you can avoid a simple question FD?

Is there anything in my last post that you have actually responded to before FD? Is there any good reason why you continue to go to such lengths to continue avoiding responding to it? Apart from being butt-hurt over whether or not I included a completely irrelevant and not the least bit useful sentence when I quoted you, you are not disputing that the questions I have been asking for the last 2 pages or so have not been answered at all by you, or that they are legitimate ones to ask

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #545 - Aug 9th, 2019 at 6:26pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 9th, 2019 at 9:21am:
Are you going for the record for how many times you can avoid a simple question FD?

Is there anything in my last post that you have actually responded to before FD? Is there any good reason why you continue to go to such lengths to continue avoiding responding to it? Apart from being butt-hurt over whether or not I included a completely irrelevant and not the least bit useful sentence when I quoted you, you are not disputing that the questions I have been asking for the last 2 pages or so have not been answered at all by you, or that they are legitimate ones to ask

Is this how you guys are trying to rebuild the ruined reputation of Islam and Muslims? Acting like you are speaking for 1.4 billion freaking Bwians???

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #546 - Aug 9th, 2019 at 8:19pm

I'm going to keep avoiding it until you convince me you are going to stop lying every time I answer a question by spending 5 pages saying I didn't respond, rather than admitting you just aren't satisfied with the response you got.

Are you completely oblivious to what has been going on over 40 pages, or do you have some cunning plan that involves getting me to repeat myself ad infinitum?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #547 - Aug 9th, 2019 at 10:34pm

Raven wrote:
Quote:

While the majority of Muslims have an ideology of peaceful co-existence towards non-Muslims.....

'.....Just like in muslim countries.'

WWW search....
muslim, persecution of christians

ISLAM....

THE RELIGION OF PEACE

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #548 - Aug 9th, 2019 at 10:55pm

gandalf is a good moslem.

And as a good moslem, gandalf knows just how to communicate a consistent message [to those who may know nothing about ISLAM],
of what the true ISLAM is really about.

gandalf said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1543371381/480#480
Quote:

Because muslims are disproportionally more violent and more intolerant compared to members of other faiths.

See I'm not afraid to confront the difficult truths like this Hammer. Islam, as it manifests itself today, has massive problems, and represents a massive threat to peace and coexistence around the world.

We can say these things, and we should say these things.

We shouldn't be running away from these hard truths....

gandalf said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1462962395/49#49
Quote:

Quote:
"Peace summarises everything in Islam..."

Thanks Yadda - good quote.
  Smiley

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #549 - Aug 10th, 2019 at 10:22am

freediver wrote on Aug 9th, 2019 at 8:19pm:

I'm going to keep avoiding it until you convince me you are going to stop lying every time I answer a question by spending 5 pages saying I didn't respond, rather than admitting you just aren't satisfied with the response you got.

Are you completely oblivious to what has been going on over 40 pages, or do you have some cunning plan that involves getting me to repeat myself ad infinitum?

Don't want to say, eh?

Cunning.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #550 - Aug 15th, 2019 at 3:21pm

freediver wrote on Aug 9th, 2019 at 8:19pm:

To be fair FD, you clearly mislead when you said the sentence I left out explained everything - as explained the last time I tred in vain to get a straight answer out of you. Now I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that this wasn't an out and out lie, but rather you simply having no clue what you are saying, or what particular version of mental gymnastics you are attempting to perform. Of course spending 40 pages trying to convince yourself and me that the mind-numbingly stupid statement of fact in the OP, along with the inane logic that supports it, is somehow legible would be pretty demoralising work. And of course its no surprise that you are now reduced to lashing out with childish hissy fits.

So I'm willing to let all that go through to the keeper.

What I'd prefer is we get back to the topic, instead of every post being a paragraph long whinge about how dare I ask you to explain, so unfair.

So once again...

Regarding this "explanation" of why muslims who reject the historiocity of the banu qurayza masscre must still somehow support the idea of Muhammad committing such a massacre:

Quote:
Because it makes a question of historical fact, in which they are the minority among Muslims, the only barrier to them concluding that Muhammad was evil. They would be saying that the Muhammad that the vast majority believe in is an evil man and they believe in a different version of him, but that puts them in a difficult position, so instead they say both versions of Muhammad are good men and they support the supposed actions of both, but theirs is merely the better Muhammad. That's why you offered up your "academic" support for Muhammad's genocide at the same time as denying it. They all deny it was genocide in some way, and they all continue to support it.

To which the exact same question applies and remains unanswered:

I have no idea what you are saying, but it seems to be something vaguely along the lines of arguing that being a minority view somehow makes them less confident of the truth, and therefore makes them feel they have to give some sort of deference to the majority view - the view that they paradoxically reject and despise. Is that the general gist?

yes or no?

How does it make sense that muslims who reject the idea that Muhammad committed an atrocity, must still somehow support the idea that he committed an atrocity?

Instead of, you know, the obvious conclusion that they reject the atrocity and therefore consider such an idea abhorent and wholly unsupportable?

Why does a minority of a religious group universally feel compelled to 'support' (if thats the right word) the ideas held by the majority about Muhammad? Do you think this is applies to all religious minorities, or just those muslims who don't agree with the orthodox Banu Qurayza narrative?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #551 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 11:37am

It clearly applies to all minorities, G, including FD's struggle for Freeedom.

Take FD's thesis that Iraq is the next South Korea. The majority will tell you, oh Uncle got confused. He never should have toppled a nasty but secure order in the name of such hollow platitudes. All Uncle wanted to do was give a few military contracts to his friends, he never really intended to bring the Muselman Freeedom, he was just having a bit of fun.

But no, FD says. Uncle tried to bring investment and infrastructure and jobs and shopping malls. Your Arab/Negroid sub-breed wouldn't have a bar of it. Uncle gave them their liberty, and what did they do? They erected their own candidates.

Then, when the inevitable civil war broke out, they started killing each other. Typical.

Now the majority says Uncle got it wrong. He never should have gone into Iraq to begin with. Or if he did, as Uncle's current president says, he should have just confiscated their oil fields and gotten straight back out. Freeeeedom, innit.

FD is clearly in the minority here, so does he agree with the Iraq invasion naysayers? No, he does not. FD believes it is right and proper to invade the Muselman to bring him Freeeedom. And if he doesn't get the message? Oh well, at least you can say you tried.

And if any refugees have the gall to come over here, weed out the Muslims and send them back to where they came from.

The apologists say you shouldn't invade to begin with. How can you blow everybody up and then teach them Freeedom? It doesn't make sense.

Now this is the majority view, but FD won't accept it. Therefore, I think we can safely say there are differing views within the ideology of Freeeedom. Why would one supplant the other? Why does one have to be right or wrong? Why would the adoption of either view make one the follower of a devious warmongering political ideology?

FD knows all too well. He used to be an apologist himself. The old FD used to present exactly the same arguments as the ones he's now arguing with.

So there you have it. It is quite possible to have two conflicting beliefs and be an advocate for Freeeedom. The same must apply to that cunning breed of expansionist political extremists, the Muselman.

We could ask FD, of course, but as you know, he won't say.

« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2019 at 11:55am by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #552 - Aug 18th, 2019 at 3:06pm

Quote:
the inevitable civil war broke out, they started killing each other

Nearly 1400 years of islam, supposedly the *religion* of peace.

All praise be to allah that it's not a death cult ideology, just think what they would be doing to each other now.

I mean they ineluctably rape torture and slaughter each other and non believers, as the peaceful way of islam, can anyone really tell us how much more evil they could become?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #553 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 8:15am

Bump for Gandalf. I also started a dedicated thread on this one so you don't have to keep trying to change the subject of the other threads.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #554 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 1:24pm

Tell me, FD, does this apply to the Muslims who saved Jews during the Holocaust?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44
Send Topic Print