Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44
Send Topic Print
All Muslims support genocide (Read 58568 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: All Muslims support genocide
Reply #525 - Aug 7th, 2019 at 8:33am

Pick any random page from this thread, and chances are it is me patiently explaining to Gandalf that I have answered the question he insists I have not responded to. Here is one from the middle of the thread:

freediver wrote on May 25th, 2019 at 8:44am:
Quote:
I pointed out the existence of muslims who reject the alleged massacre even happened - a fact that you didn't even bother to try and refute.

You have done this several times, and I have responded several times.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #526 - Aug 7th, 2019 at 4:05pm

freediver wrote on Aug 6th, 2019 at 10:04pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 6th, 2019 at 9:42am:
freediver wrote on Aug 5th, 2019 at 7:25pm:
I'm not going [to answer your question, instead I'll provide a whole paragraph of whining obfuscation]

oh look, another whole paragraph of FD outrage for daring to ask for clarification.

Its actually very simple FD, and no you haven't answered this - not once:

Quote:
I have no idea what you are saying, but it seems to be something vaguely along the lines of arguing that being a minority view somehow makes them less confident of the truth, and therefore makes them feel they have to give some sort of deference to the majority view - the view that they paradoxically reject and despise. Is that the general gist?

Yes or no?

We have been going around the same circle for 20 pages. You keep telling the same lie. You seem completely oblivious to it. Now you say it makes no sense at all, but also that it is very simple. And I'm guessing if I try to answer you, in a few pages you will be once again telling me I have never explained it, never answered the question, or quoting part of a post and trying to tell me the rest of it does not exist.

So is it the general gist or not FD?

Why are you so afraid to answer such a simple question?

Why is it so unreasonable to seek clarification of such a convuluted and nonsensical explanation that you have not once even attempted to clarify?

Not even Frank can explain it, and can only defer to his favourite 'never ever' deflection tactic.

Why do you always feel the need to dodge a question by way of a full paragraph rant of literally nothing? A simple "I'm too scared to answer" would work just as well.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #527 - Aug 7th, 2019 at 7:44pm

Quote:

I have spent 36 pages answering your simple questions, only for you to turn around and argue I did not answer it, argue the point for a few pages until I finally quote myself quoting myself answering the question, then you say oh but I wasn't satisfied with that answer. Then you start again.

Are you completely oblivious to this, or do you have some cunning plan that involves getting me to repeat myself ad infinitum?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #528 - Aug 7th, 2019 at 9:04pm

freediver wrote on Aug 7th, 2019 at 7:44pm:
Quote:

I have spent 36 pages answering your simple questions, only for you to turn around and argue I did not answer it, argue the point for a few pages until I finally quote myself quoting myself answering the question, then you say oh but I wasn't satisfied with that answer. Then you start again.

Are you completely oblivious to this, or do you have some cunning plan that involves getting me to repeat myself ad infinitum?

He's trying to sell you carpet, don't you realise? You are sucked into his mental casbah.
"Ten for that, you must be mad! You are supposed to HAGGLE!!"

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #529 - Aug 7th, 2019 at 9:41pm

The goody goody *moderates* all have secret knowledge.

When the *holy book* has parts which give the O.k. for muzzies to commit atrocities against innocent people, that really has a secret meaning of:

Tea and bickies third palm tree past the one that talks, take a hard right at the talking rock have a glass of camel urine, go past five she goats down the road, stop and prepare for the afternoon lessons for men in how to behead the cursed infidel while singing the praises of allah.

Women will be taught how to wear the black garbage bag and black letter box apparel. Lessons will also be conducted for women in how to cut the clit out of your daughter.

The day will draw to a close with evening prayers and a competition for men to see who can squat the lowest while taking a pee. Playing with their dick afterwards will best be left until they get home and can clean up their own mess.

Surely nobody thinks it actually means what it says?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #530 - Aug 7th, 2019 at 10:24pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 7th, 2019 at 4:05pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 6th, 2019 at 10:04pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 6th, 2019 at 9:42am:
freediver wrote on Aug 5th, 2019 at 7:25pm:
I'm not going [to answer your question, instead I'll provide a whole paragraph of whining obfuscation]

oh look, another whole paragraph of FD outrage for daring to ask for clarification.

Its actually very simple FD, and no you haven't answered this - not once:

Quote:
I have no idea what you are saying, but it seems to be something vaguely along the lines of arguing that being a minority view somehow makes them less confident of the truth, and therefore makes them feel they have to give some sort of deference to the majority view - the view that they paradoxically reject and despise. Is that the general gist?

Yes or no?

We have been going around the same circle for 20 pages. You keep telling the same lie. You seem completely oblivious to it. Now you say it makes no sense at all, but also that it is very simple. And I'm guessing if I try to answer you, in a few pages you will be once again telling me I have never explained it, never answered the question, or quoting part of a post and trying to tell me the rest of it does not exist.

So is it the general gist or not FD?

Why is it so unreasonable to seek clarification of such a convuluted and nonsensical explanation that you have not once even attempted to clarify?

Not even Frank can explain it, and can only defer to his favourite 'never ever' deflection tactic.

Why do you always feel the need to dodge a question by way of a full paragraph rant of literally nothing? A simple "I'm too scared to answer" would work just as well.

There. You finally have your answer, G.

You're done.

I don't want to say I told you so, dear...

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #531 - Aug 7th, 2019 at 11:14pm

"All Muslims support genocide"

Of course they do, as do the Jews and the Christians.

They cannot wait for it. Once their god decides to pull the trigger, whole swathes of people will be eradicated from existence.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #532 - Aug 8th, 2019 at 9:12am

freediver wrote on Aug 7th, 2019 at 7:44pm:
Quote:

Actually you've mostly spent 36 pages engaging in petty ad-hominems and venting about how outrageous it is to be expected to properly explain and substantiate the most absurd claim imaginable.

You have told so many whoppers in this thread I've lost count. The most blatant was the one where you insisted that you have more evidence than the say-so of one little muslim. Simply grasping the fact that you have not quoted a single other muslim in this entire thread, or cited any other evidence (no, really, not one FD) - puts this to bed. Yet when I point this out to you, you go into rant mode - whole paragraphs at a time. I think the most bizarre one was when you tried to claim that the argument in the OP is not an attempt at logic. But I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on that one and put it down to just plain cluelessness on your part.

Now this latest ham-fisted attempt at an explanation that first popped up on page 30 has not, despite your protests, been adequately clarified at all. Even someone with such deluded and illogical thought processes as yourself should comprehend that insisting that muslims who decide to believe that Muhammad was not a genocidal maniac are actually somehow supporters of a theoretical Muhammad who was a genocidal maniac - makes no freaking sense. Yet you offer no justification beyond the utterly bizarre "it [somehow] puts them in a difficult position" - for seemingly no other reason they hold a minority view within Islam, and therefore, ipso facto, they must insist that "both versions of Muhammad are good men". I've basically given up on inviting you to expand on this brain fart into something that is actually coherent and makes an ounce of sense, and thats why I provided a simple 'yes' or 'no' translation from incomprehensible FD-speak to simple English. I'll try again once more...

Yes or no?

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #533 - Aug 8th, 2019 at 12:12pm

Quote:
Now this latest ham-fisted attempt at an explanation that first popped up on page 30 has not, despite your protests, been adequately clarified at all.

That is completely different from deleting the explanation from my post and lying about there being no explanation at all, which you have been doing for 40 pages.

Are you completely oblivious to this, or do you have some cunning plan that involves getting me to repeat myself ad infinitum? Do you understand that the biggest barrier to getting 'adequate clarification' is you constantly derailing this thread with your lies? The ground we have covered over 40 pages could have been done in a single page if you were honest about it.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #534 - Aug 8th, 2019 at 12:24pm

I did not delete anything that was relevant to my question FD. But if it makes you feel better, here is the full quote - from reply# 454:

Quote:
Because it makes a question of historical fact, in which they are the minority among Muslims, the only barrier to them concluding that Muhammad was evil. They would be saying that the Muhammad that the vast majority believe in is an evil man and they believe in a different version of him, but that puts them in a difficult position, so instead they say both versions of Muhammad are good men and they support the supposed actions of both, but theirs is merely the better Muhammad. That's why you offered up your "academic" support for Muhammad's genocide at the same time as denying it. They all deny it was genocide in some way, and they all continue to support it.

To which the exact same question applies and remains unanswered:

yes or no?

How does it make sense that muslims who reject the idea that Muhammad committed an atrocity, must still somehow support the idea that he committed an atrocity?

Instead of, you know, the obvious conclusion that they reject the atrocity and therefore consider such an idea abhorent and wholly unsupportable?

Why does a minority of a religious group universally feel compelled to 'support' (if thats the right word) the ideas held by the majority about Muhammad? Do you think this is applies to all religious minorities, or just those muslims who don't agree with the orthodox Banu Qurayza narrative?

None of these questions are somehow magically addressed by inserting the first sentence of your entirely incoherent babble of an explanation. It remains incoherent babble with or without it.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #535 - Aug 8th, 2019 at 12:32pm

Quote:
I did not delete anything that was relevant to my question FD.

You deleted the answer to your question. Twice. After I pointed out all you had to do was quote the rest of the post, you quoted part of it again and lied about it being the rest of the post. Then after another page of your tapdancing you said you didn't understand it, so it doesn't count. When you could have just been honest upfront and saved everyone another round of whatever stupid game you are playing.

You have been telling these lies for 40 pages Gandalf.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #536 - Aug 8th, 2019 at 12:42pm

freediver wrote on Aug 8th, 2019 at 12:12pm:
Quote:
Now this latest ham-fisted attempt at an explanation that first popped up on page 30 has not, despite your protests, been adequately clarified at all.

That is completely different from deleting the explanation from my post and lying about there being no explanation at all, which you have been doing for 40 pages.

Are you completely oblivious to this, or do you have some cunning plan that involves getting me to repeat myself ad infinitum? Do you understand that the biggest barrier to getting 'adequate clarification' is you constantly derailing this thread with your lies? The ground we have covered over 40 pages could have been done in a single page if you were honest about it.

Oh, look. FD's not answering. Again.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #537 - Aug 8th, 2019 at 12:46pm

freediver wrote on Aug 8th, 2019 at 12:32pm:
Quote:
I did not delete anything that was relevant to my question FD.

You deleted the answer to your question. Twice. After I pointed out all you had to do was quote the rest of the post, you quoted part of it again and lied about it being the rest of the post. Then after another page of your tapdancing you said you didn't understand it, so it doesn't count. When you could have just been honest upfront and saved everyone another round of whatever stupid game you are playing.

You have been telling these lies for 40 pages Gandalf.

So unfair. G can be really mean, FD.

Why don't you answer the question and teach him a lesson?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #538 - Aug 8th, 2019 at 1:20pm

freediver wrote on Aug 8th, 2019 at 12:32pm:
You deleted the answer to your question.

The first sentence? It is not an answer to anything FD, it is a no-brainer statement of the bleeding obvious - dressed up to somehow 'prove' that genocide-denying muslims actually support genocide. Quite inexplicably.

Because it makes a question of historical fact, in which they are the minority among Muslims, the only barrier to them concluding that Muhammad was evil.

Well duh FD! of course that 'question of historical fact' is a barrier to them concluding that Muhammad is evil. I believe Jesus never pulled out an M16 and mowed down 50 thousand Roman soldiers. Therefore "it makes a question of historical fact...the only barrier to me concluding that Jesus was an m16 wielding butcher" See how stupid it sounds? It makes no difference if the view is a majority view or not, the fact is if I believe it I believe it. And there is no logical sense whatsoever in saying that just because my belief - my sincere, strongly held belief - happens to be a minority view within my religion, therefore I must somehow "support" the alternative version held by the majority of my co-religionists.

Does your logic work the other way? Do muslims who do believe the massacre happened have to give due deference to the version of Muhammad idealised by the non-massacre muslims? Or is it dependent on whether their beliefs are the majority view or not? In either case they are both completely illogical and makes no bloody sense!

Quote:

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #539 - Aug 8th, 2019 at 2:45pm

Raven wrote:
Quote:
They cannot wait for it. Once their god decides to pull the trigger, whole swathes of people will be eradicated from existence.

From what I can make of them both, the Jews and Christians seem to have an ideology of, they will be the persecuted people in said days, they will miraculously be saved at the last minute by divine intervention.

While islam has an ideology of, the muzzies will be a raping and a slaughtering with wanton abandon as they kill them pesky Jews and Christians who refuse to bow down to the reformed moon god allah.

Iran and it's nuclear ambitions, the spread of Chinese military facilities across the globe, the commies in Russia and Nth Korea, the Paki / India confrontation shaping up, may just prove all this to be the case in the near future.

Whats' the dreamtime serpent think about all of this?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44
Send Topic Print