Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44
Send Topic Print
All Muslims support genocide (Read 58535 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: All Muslims support genocide
Reply #480 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 2:58pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 29th, 2019 at 2:42pm:
Looking around the world Gandalf why do you think Muslims have a hard time getting along with other faiths.

Because muslims are disproportionally more violent and more intolerant compared to members of other faiths.

See I'm not afraid to confront the difficult truths like this Hammer. Islam, as it manifests itself today, has massive problems, and represents a massive threat to peace and coexistence around the world.

We can say these things, and we should say these things. We shouldn't be running away from these hard truths. What we shouldn't say though, is outrageous bigoted slurs like "all muslims support genocide" - based on nothing but the most flawed attempt at logic, and without a shred of actual evidence. And calling out such outrageous and bigoted slurs as outrageous and bigoted - should not be interpreted as avoiding or apologising for the very real problems posed by, and facing Islam today. In fact, *NOT* acknowledging outrageous bigoted slurs as unacceptable and nonsense directly hinders any attempts to acknowledge and constructively deal with the very real problems faced by and posed by Islam today.

The sad truth of Islam today has enough to condemn itself with without needing to resort to outright lies about it.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #481 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 3:02pm

muhammad was muhammad who:

Got the hots for a little girl of about 4 years old, said she was going to be his, hung around for couple of years or so, married her when she was six then allegedly waited until she was a whopping 9 years old then legally raped her.

Lied to people: Rode a flying donkey to Jerusalem, said trees and stones could talk, that he had seen allahs' three daughters in paradise, that he had seen the inhabitants of hell, who were mostly made up of women hanging by their breasts over a fire, that in the last days trees and rocks will call out to the muzzies to come and kill the Jews hiding behind them, that allah was forgiving if muzzies raped women who their right hand possessed, that muzzies are to be the supreme judge jury and executioner of people.

Had a verse of convenience in the qur'an which covered his crazed bloodlust.

Etc. etc. etc..

-----aaannddd people wonder why islam is responsible for the almost insurmountable human rights tragedies / problems that are happening in the muzzie lands of today 2019.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #482 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 3:30pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 29th, 2019 at 2:58pm:
Looking around the world Gandalf why do you think Muslims have a hard time getting along with other faiths.

Because muslims are disproportionally more violent and more intolerant compared to members of other faiths.

See I'm not afraid to confront the difficult truths like this Hammer. Islam, as it manifests itself today, has massive problems, and represents a massive threat to peace and coexistence around the world.

We can say these things, and we should say these things. We shouldn't be running away from these hard truths. What we shouldn't say though, is outrageous bigoted slurs like "all muslims support genocide" - based on nothing but the most flawed attempt at logic, and without a shred of actual evidence. And calling out such outrageous and bigoted slurs as outrageous and bigoted - should not be interpreted as avoiding or apologising for the very real problems posed by, and facing Islam today. In fact, *NOT* acknowledging outrageous bigoted slurs as unacceptable and nonsense directly hinders any attempts to acknowledge and constructively deal with the very real problems faced by and posed by Islam today.

The sad truth of Islam today has enough to condemn itself with without needing to resort to outright lies about it.

I respect your honesty Gandalf and I've always understood your point believe it or not.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #483 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 3:46pm

Say the same thing to Brian and he will call you an islamaphobe and ask you how many Muslims you know.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #484 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 3:51pm

Secret Wars wrote on Jul 29th, 2019 at 3:46pm:

Say the same thing to Brian and he will call you an islamaphobe and ask you how many Muslims you know.

"Islamophobe," Secret and as we all know, you've never encountered a Muslim in your entire life, have you?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #485 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 3:55pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 29th, 2019 at 3:30pm:

I respect your honesty Gandalf and I've always understood your point believe it or not.

I do believe it Hammer. And believe it or not I've actually always found you one of the more reasonable people to debate with here.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #486 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 3:58pm

I think you'll find Brian has pointed out exactly the same thing - repeatedly. The issue people around here seem to have with him is that he follows it up with a "but that isn't an excuse to throw all muslims in the same basket - type sentiment.

Quote:

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #487 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 4:00pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 29th, 2019 at 3:51pm:

"Islamophobe," Secret and as we all know, you've never encountered a Muslim in your entire life, have you?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

It was Gandalf’s observation note mine dopey, so address him if you disagree.

PS dickhead, I don’t rely on unprovable self serving anecdotes of the type that you rely on in place of arguments.  Remove your self serving bullshit and your post consists of Quote:
"Islamophobe," Secret

Cretin.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #488 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 4:01pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 29th, 2019 at 3:55pm:

I do believe it Hammer. And believe it or not I've actually always found you one of the more reasonable people to debate with here.

Thank you. You have a very pinpoint logic. Very impressive. I've met some lovely Muslim people. Particularly  Arab people. Very respectful. I have no problem with good people. good people in this world are gems.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #489 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 4:29pm

Quote:
but that isn't an excuse to throw all muslims in the same basket

The muslims who are responsible for the global islamic terrorism / refugee / child slaughter atrocities happening right now, can all justify their deeds by quoting the qur'an chapter and verse.

The doctrine of the qur'an was / is / will be the cause and motivation for all these unspeakable human rights atrocities carried out by devout muslims.

Every single muslim on this earth reveres the qur'an as the infallible unchangeable words of allah.

It stands to reason, if you support the cause and motivation, you support the atrocities engendered.

There is only one answer to all this depravity:

The qur'an must be questioned and reformed.

However this will destroy islam as the myth of infallible  unchangeable will be blown out of the water.

So we have the world situation where the bloodshed death and destruction will stay with us for a while yet, as the loony left and the *moderates* prefer the survival of islam in it's present satanic form, over reforming it (which will destroy islam) to stop the atrocities.

Just how long it will take the world to get sick of the loony left / islam duo standing in the way of peace, is anybodies guess.

It will probably take something like the muzzies deciding that the time is right to destroy the world so the 12th imam and their islamic mass murderer yehoshua can come back.

Who knows, I do know that a loony leftard backed 7th century death cult, is a very dangerous entity today 2019.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #490 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 4:53pm

We can say these things, and we should say these things. We shouldn't be running away from these hard truths. What we shouldn't say though, is outrageous bigoted slurs like "all muslims support genocide" - based on nothing but the most flawed attempt at logic, and without a shred of actual evidence........

"all muslims support genocide" - based on nothing but the most flawed attempt at logic, and without a shred of actual evidence........

QUESTION      [to anyone];
Does the teacher in the mosque teach and promote ISLAMIC law ?

And does he teach and promote the precepts of ISLAM, which are found within the Koran ?

To say,       "all muslims support genocide"      is simply recognising that;

Every moslem is a moslem.     .....i.e.  A FOLLOWER OF ISLAM.

And it is acknowledging,    truthfully,    that for a moslem to be acknowledged and accepted as a moslem by other members of the ummah [moslem community],
the individual moslem must,
1/ be an advocate for ISLAMIC law, and,
2/ he must promote ISLAMIC law and,
3/ he must promote and be an advocate of all of the holy precepts of ISLAM which are stated, within the Koran.

Which include....

1/ Love for his brothers.

2/ Hatred of all disbelievers.

"Al-wala' wa-l-bara'......signifies loving and hating for the sake of Allah."

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1557896757/9#9

Every moslem is a moslem.

n.b.
...if a moslem, isn't a moslem,      ....he is an infidel       [an enemy of Allah!].

WWW search

"Muslims are one ummah (community) to the exclusion of all men."

"Believers are friends of one another to the exclusion of all outsiders.
"

"Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred...."
Koran 58.22

"O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers."
Koran 9.23

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #491 - Jul 30th, 2019 at 1:54pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 15th, 2019 at 5:48pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 8:16am:
I am not that familiar with the details.

Interesting. For someone so obsessed about genocide you are surprisingly unfamiliar with the most notorious and large scale cases of it in history.

Are you talking about Tasmanian Aborigines?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_War

Quote:
The Black War was the period of violent conflict between British colonists and Aboriginal Australians in Tasmania from the mid-1820s to 1832. The conflict, fought largely as a guerrilla war by both sides, claimed the lives of more than 200 European colonists and between 600 and 900 Aboriginal people, nearly annihilating the island's indigenous population.[2][3] The near-destruction of the Aboriginal Tasmanians, and the frequent incidence of mass killings, has sparked debate among historians over whether the Black War should be defined as an act of genocide.[4]

600 to 900 eh? Perhaps an angel told them to do it.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #492 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 11:28am

bump for FD...

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 29th, 2019 at 2:29pm:
Now that FD seems to be back, I'd like to highlight a previous post. It goes to the crux of FD's core argument for why every single muslim in the world, man, woman and child, are of one mind in supporting genocide. I thought I articulated this response pretty well, but it seems to have been ignored:

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 11:09am:
freediver wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 8:19am:
They would be saying that the Muhammad that the vast majority believe in is an evil man and they believe in a different version of him, but that puts them in a difficult position, so instead they say both versions of Muhammad are good men and they support the supposed actions of both, but theirs is merely the better Muhammad.

You are merely offering up one possible way that these muslims rationalise - backed up solely by the single anecdote of what one muslim allegedly thinks. Thats one out of millions. That you are forced to insist that this is the only possible way all these muslims can rationalise - in a desperate bid to avoid having to concede that your claim in the OP is complete BS - is obviously problematic.

There is no reason why I can't simply say, alternatively, that like just about every other religious minority, they have no problem whatsoever in insisting that their version is the right one, and no problem whatsoever in saying the others are wrong, and therefore invalid - even if they are in the majority. Such rationalising is no more or less legitimate than your claim - which in any case doesn't even come close to justifying the BS claim, which lets face it is nothing but a deliberately offensive smear, in the thread title.

Quote:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #493 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 12:36pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 29th, 2019 at 4:01pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 29th, 2019 at 3:55pm:

Thank you. You have a very pinpoint logic. Very impressive. I've met some lovely Muslim people. Particularly  Arab people. Very respectful. I have no problem with good people. good people in this world are gems.

BAN THEM.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #494 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 9:19pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 31st, 2019 at 11:28am:
bump for FD...

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 29th, 2019 at 2:29pm:
Now that FD seems to be back, I'd like to highlight a previous post. It goes to the crux of FD's core argument for why every single muslim in the world, man, woman and child, are of one mind in supporting genocide. I thought I articulated this response pretty well, but it seems to have been ignored:

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 11:09am:
freediver wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 8:19am:
They would be saying that the Muhammad that the vast majority believe in is an evil man and they believe in a different version of him, but that puts them in a difficult position, so instead they say both versions of Muhammad are good men and they support the supposed actions of both, but theirs is merely the better Muhammad.

You are merely offering up one possible way that these muslims rationalise - backed up solely by the single anecdote of what one muslim allegedly thinks. Thats one out of millions. That you are forced to insist that this is the only possible way all these muslims can rationalise - in a desperate bid to avoid having to concede that your claim in the OP is complete BS - is obviously problematic.

There is no reason why I can't simply say, alternatively, that like just about every other religious minority, they have no problem whatsoever in insisting that their version is the right one, and no problem whatsoever in saying the others are wrong, and therefore invalid - even if they are in the majority. Such rationalising is no more or less legitimate than your claim - which in any case doesn't even come close to justifying the BS claim, which lets face it is nothing but a deliberately offensive smear, in the thread title.

I never said they were of one mind. That is your mindless collective strawman again. Muslims are very creative in finding ways to support genocide. You also lie when you suggest I am basing this on one single Muslim supporting genocide.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44
Send Topic Print