Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 44
Send Topic Print
All Muslims support genocide (Read 58131 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: All Muslims support genocide
Reply #30 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 4:18pm

Every Christian terrorist is totally convinced he / she is obeying the Bible and will go to paradise.

The problem is the Bible as it now stands.

There is not a single Christian on this earth who does not believe that the Bible is perfect and infallible.

If you support the cause and motivation, you by definition support the terrorism engendered.

The answer is right in front of everybody, the Bible has to be reviewed and the evil it contains has to be purged.

Christian terrorism is religious terrorism, it is ideological terrorism, you fight ideology with ideology, in this case the Bible has to be questioned, the ideology in it which causes Christian terrorism (human rights atrocities) has to be removed.

However the Rightards and Christians fight this tooth and nail, as they know truth will destroy Christianity, so they bend over backwards to try and stop a reformation of Christianity preferring instead the status quo of bloodshed death and destruction as we fight Christian terrorism.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 5:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 4:18pm:
Every Christian terrorist is totally convinced he / she is obeying the Bible and will go to paradise.

There is not a single Christian on this earth who does not believe that the Bible is perfect and infallible.

If you support the cause and motivation, you by definition support the terrorism engendered.

The answer is right in front of everybody, the Bible has to be reviewed and the evil it contains has to be purged.

Christian terrorism is religious terrorism, it is ideological terrorism, you fight ideology with ideology, in this case the Bible has to be questioned, the ideology in it which causes Christian terrorism (human rights atrocities) has to be removed.

However the Rightards and Christians fight this tooth and nail, as they know truth will destroy Christianity, so they bend over backwards to try and stop a reformation of Christianity preferring instead the status quo of bloodshed death and destruction as we fight Christian terrorism.

Thank you, ijit, you may be seated.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #32 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 5:57pm

Frank wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 5:48pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 4:18pm:

Thank you, ijit, you may be seated.

Oh, lordy, lordy!  This child has soiled itself!  Please, can you come to Aisle 4 and collect it?  It's spreading itself all over the floor!  Can we have a mop and bucket, please?  To Aisle 4!  Quickly, before it spreads!  Please, Patrons, can you avoid Aisle 4 for a while while we clean this mess up?  Can someone please come and collect this child, immediately?  Please?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #33 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 7:10pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 2:10pm:
freediver wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 1:09pm:
Gandalf have you ever met a Muslim who does not support genocide?

That is insulting and nasty - deliberately so. And obviously ridiculous. Shame on you.

I think it is your answer that is rediculous.

Quote:
freediver wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 1:09pm:
It seems a little strange to use terms like standard and run-of-the mill to describe the mass execution of prisoners.

Why? Executing captured enemy soldiers is about as standard and run-of-the-mill as you can get. Which is why its a complete insult to equate it to genocide.

When Muslims talk about slaughtering captured enemy soldiers, is it possible they actually mean a tribe that lives in the same city and surrenders without a fight?

How did Muhammad (tgp) know which ones were soldiers? By inspecting their genitals?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 7:16pm

@Reply #30 - Today at 4:18pm

...I see ole lying scum a rising...

...I see more lies are on the way...

...I see excuses and a lying'...

...I see ole lying scum today...

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #35 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 8:29pm

FD what is tgp?

freediver wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 7:10pm:
I think it is your answer that is rediculous.

You are literally implying that all muslims support genocide. That is obviously offensive - please don't pretend it is not intentional and said for no other purpose than to demonize us. And you are still pretending this is about having a sensible discussion?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #36 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 8:33pm

Quote:
You are literally implying that all muslims support genocide.

That's just your opinion.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #37 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 8:34pm

FD what is tgp?

Third time lucky?

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #38 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 8:36pm

freediver wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 8:33pm:
Quote:

Sorry, I wrote that without noticing the thread title. Change 'implying' to 'saying'

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #39 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 8:39pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 8:36pm:
freediver wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 8:33pm:
Quote:

Sorry, I wrote that without noticing the thread title. Change 'implying' to 'saying'

Am I literally saying it?

Do you think I should be more polite about the whole genocide thing?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #40 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 8:45pm

what is tgp FD?

Quote:

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #41 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 10:43pm

@Reply #34 - Today at 7:16pm

...I see ole lying scum a rising...

...I see more lies are on the way...

...I see excuses and a lying'...

...I see ole lying scum today...

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #42 - Dec 1st, 2018 at 7:39am

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 8:45pm:
what is tgp FD?

It's a tla Gandalf.

Can you see how being so well versed in supporting and approving genocide might contribute to modern Muslims committing genocide?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Dec 1st, 2018 at 11:15am

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 1:28pm:
FD's efforts at "discussion" generally go something like this: "hey you, muslim, you people are scum of the earth who blindly follow a genocidal pedophile prophet. Now lets have a civil and constructive discussion about that."

Yes, but he follows it up by playing the old Muslim evasion game.

Cunning, no?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #44 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 7:57am

Gandalf you appear to be falling back on accusing me of being impolite, rather than incorrect, when I say that all Muslims support genocide.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 44
Send Topic Print