Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44
Send Topic Print
All Muslims support genocide (Read 58133 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: All Muslims support genocide
Reply #390 - Jun 16th, 2019 at 11:59pm

freediver wrote on Jun 16th, 2019 at 11:56pm:
And here are some rpevious examples of you making the same idiotic complaint about the same point:

freediver wrote on May 31st, 2019 at 10:03am:
Here is the last time, only two days ago, where you demanded I repeat myself:

freediver wrote on May 29th, 2019 at 8:51am:
Here is the most recent example, from the previous page of this thread:

freediver wrote on May 22nd, 2019 at 7:38pm:
Quote:
Will you at least acknowledge that there are some muslims around who don't believe the massacre happened - and who also don't subscribe to the "in any case they were a mindless collective, so genocide is still awesome" narrative that you ascribe to me?

You eventually got around to denying the massacre happened, once you realised supporting genocide was not a good look. But you still maintained your support for genocide.

And here you are, two days later, in your second post in this thread after I made that one, insisting I never addressed it:

polite_gandalf wrote on May 24th, 2019 at 10:13am:
I pointed out the existence of muslims who reject the alleged massacre even happened - a fact that you didn't even bother to try and refute. And so by that measure alone, your claim is at a stroke disproven, as is the flawed logical steps that led to the claim.

For some reason you never actually addressed that point. I expect your response would have been of the "they don't really mean what they say" variety, which of course, naturally is *NOT* doing any such thing as denying them agency to think for themselves, heaven forbid.

FD is this your way of conceding that you didn't actually provide a "lengthy response" to the last time I asked you about the inconsistency of being morally flexible about the quran but not about hearsay about Muhammad?

Or are you just flailing about as usual?

Why not go one step further and concede that you didn't respond to it at all?

Or you can just keep deflecting, whatever suits.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #391 - Jun 17th, 2019 at 12:08am

freediver wrote on Jun 16th, 2019 at 11:57pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 16th, 2019 at 11:54pm:
Try quoting full sentences FD if you are going to honestly depict what I actually say.

I'll give you a hint: when I say "considered" in inverted commas, its a bit of a giveaway that its not really "considering" at all. Or you could just quote the words in the sentence that you ommitted straight after - that literally say exactly that.

And here is the last time I explained to you that I have already explained it to you:

freediver wrote on May 31st, 2019 at 8:44pm:
Gandalf are you seriously arguing that this post is not about Muslims who deny the genocide?

freediver wrote on May 31st, 2019 at 2:00pm:
Because it is a question of historical fact Gandalf. If Muslims maintain that genocide is evil and that Muhammad would have been evil if he had committed genocide, then the only barrier to concluding Muhammad is evil is establishing a fact that nearly every Muslim on earth already considers to be established. This is probably why you still maintain support for genocide at the same time as denying it.

That, and a lot of the genocide denial, such as yours, merely boils down to playing down the number of Jews slaughtered by Muhammad, in which case the difference between Muhammad and evil is merely an arbitrary distinction on how many Jews you have to slaughter before it becomes genocide.

Muslims, even the Quran-only variety, can never be completely aloof from Muhammad, by virtue of the fact that Muhammad wrote the Quran. None of them want to invite the conclusion that the Quran was merely another tool for Muhammad's evil.

umm.. thats nothing to do with my question about your inconsistency about morally flexible muslims FD.

You came up with the idea that muslims can be morally flexible about a clear (in your opinion) Quranic command that is directly related to Islamic law - yet still maintain that no muslim on earth could possibly have any moral flexibility on a matter of hearsay that isn't even related to Islamic law.

But by all means keep "answering" by referencing a completely irrelevant 3 week old discussion on the thought processes of muslim genocide deniers.

Or you could answer the actual question - which incidentally could easily involve genocide believers.

Quote:
Muslims, even the Quran-only variety, can never be completely aloof from Muhammad

So are you saying they could be partly aloof from Muhammad - say, on a matter of hearsay about an aspect of his political rule that is not even part of actual Islamic law?

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #392 - Jun 17th, 2019 at 8:19pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 17th, 2019 at 12:08am:
freediver wrote on Jun 16th, 2019 at 11:57pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 16th, 2019 at 11:54pm:
Try quoting full sentences FD if you are going to honestly depict what I actually say.

I'll give you a hint: when I say "considered" in inverted commas, its a bit of a giveaway that its not really "considering" at all. Or you could just quote the words in the sentence that you ommitted straight after - that literally say exactly that.

And here is the last time I explained to you that I have already explained it to you:

freediver wrote on May 31st, 2019 at 8:44pm:
Gandalf are you seriously arguing that this post is not about Muslims who deny the genocide?

freediver wrote on May 31st, 2019 at 2:00pm:
Because it is a question of historical fact Gandalf. If Muslims maintain that genocide is evil and that Muhammad would have been evil if he had committed genocide, then the only barrier to concluding Muhammad is evil is establishing a fact that nearly every Muslim on earth already considers to be established. This is probably why you still maintain support for genocide at the same time as denying it.

That, and a lot of the genocide denial, such as yours, merely boils down to playing down the number of Jews slaughtered by Muhammad, in which case the difference between Muhammad and evil is merely an arbitrary distinction on how many Jews you have to slaughter before it becomes genocide.

Muslims, even the Quran-only variety, can never be completely aloof from Muhammad, by virtue of the fact that Muhammad wrote the Quran. None of them want to invite the conclusion that the Quran was merely another tool for Muhammad's evil.

umm.. thats nothing to do with my question about your inconsistency about morally flexible muslims FD.

You came up with the idea that muslims can be morally flexible about a clear (in your opinion) Quranic command that is directly related to Islamic law - yet still maintain that no muslim on earth could possibly have any moral flexibility on a matter of hearsay that isn't even related to Islamic law.

But by all means keep "answering" by referencing a completely irrelevant 3 week old discussion on the thought processes of muslim genocide deniers.

Or you could answer the actual question - which incidentally could easily involve genocide believers.

Quote:
Muslims, even the Quran-only variety, can never be completely aloof from Muhammad

So are you saying they could be partly aloof from Muhammad - say, on a matter of hearsay about an aspect of his political rule that is not even part of actual Islamic law?

You are the sworn enemies of Western civilisation. You shouldn't be allowed to migrate to the West. Your sole contribution is to undermine and repudiate the West. Islam has never been anything but the enemy of the West.

You personally are the enemy of the West, doubly as a convert. You converted BECAUSE of your resentment of the West even before you were a Muslim. Islam is a cosy home for your antagonism.
Same with all your co-religionists You cannot be a Muslim and pro-West.  Everything you say is forked-tongued and calculated to advance sharia and the kaliphate. You are ALL jihadists.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #393 - Jun 17th, 2019 at 10:21pm

Frank wrote on Jun 17th, 2019 at 8:19pm:
You converted BECAUSE of your resentment of the West even before you were a Muslim. Islam is a cosy home for your antagonism.

It saddens me that you consider me so shallow.

Apparently all religion is to muslims is a crass vessel in which to play out petty temporal political vendettas and point scoring. Nothing spiritual about it.

To me, someone like that is the very antithesis of religious. Pretty much all religions are about freeing oneself from crass, shallow, temporal/earthly whims and desires.

Quote:

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #394 - Jun 17th, 2019 at 10:46pm

Oh look FD's deflecting, ducking and weaving by creating yet more spin-off threads that no one else will read.

Of the umpteen number of questions you are ducking and weaving from, lets just randomly grab one of the most recent, shall we?

Quote:
Quote:

Or are you attempting some logic that says that if muslims are not "completely aloof" it somehow means they are completely beholden to, and must support every single thing he did - even when its a matter of hearsay that isn't even part of Islamic doctrine?

It should go without saying that if that is so, the obvious question is simply 'why'?

And feel free to include in your answer a reference to why muslims, 1,5 billion of them, can never ever be "morally flexible" on this matter of hearsay that is not part of Islamic doctrine, but can be flexible on the far more relevant commands in the actual Quran?

Quote:

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #395 - Jun 17th, 2019 at 11:27pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 17th, 2019 at 10:21pm:
Frank wrote on Jun 17th, 2019 at 8:19pm:

You converted BECAUSE of your resentment of the West even before you were a Muslim. Islam is a cosy home for your antagonism.

It saddens me that you consider me so shallow.

Apparently all religion is to muslims is a crass vessel in which to play out petty temporal political vendettas and point scoring.

Nothing spiritual about it.

To me, someone like that is the very antithesis of religious.

Pretty much all religions are about freeing oneself from crass, shallow, temporal/earthly whims and desires.

Coz, misrepresenting your religion, ISLAM, to naive and uninformed non-moslems is a spiritual path ?

gandalf,      why is it so objectionable to you, to admit the real motives and methods of ISLAM ?

Are you arguing that ISLAM, promotes virtue in the world, and a spiritual path for all of its followers,
....through the auspices of deceit and misinforming the 'enemies' of ISLAM ?

IT IS WORTH NOTING THAT;
The most successful recruiting environment for ISLAM in the West, has been the most secure prisons, where the worst of hard-core offenders are 'housed'.

Q.
What is it, about ISLAM, that is so appealing to convicted murderers and rapists ?

WWW search

p.s.
gandalf,

Where is, that 'exemplar' moslem majority nation ?

Have you come up with a more worthy candidate than Indonesia yet ?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #396 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 12:39pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 17th, 2019 at 10:46pm:
Oh look FD's deflecting, ducking and weaving by creating yet more spin-off threads that no one else will read.

Of the umpteen number of questions you are ducking and weaving from, lets just randomly grab one of the most recent, shall we?

Quote:
Quote:

Or are you attempting some logic that says that if muslims are not "completely aloof" it somehow means they are completely beholden to, and must support every single thing he did - even when its a matter of hearsay that isn't even part of Islamic doctrine?

It should go without saying that if that is so, the obvious question is simply 'why'?

And feel free to include in your answer a reference to why muslims, 1,5 billion of them, can never ever be "morally flexible" on this matter of hearsay that is not part of Islamic doctrine, but can be flexible on the far more relevant commands in the actual Quran?

I am yet to see a single example of a Muslim criticising anything Muhammad did.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #397 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 12:49pm

freediver wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 12:39pm:

Quote:
Quote:

And therefore, ipso facto, all muslims support genocide - right?

Has it dawned on you yet that this is flawed logic FD?

This might be useful:
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

Quote:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #398 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 4:08pm

G, I'm curious. You've met a few Muselmen in your time. In your experience, do any of them support genocide?

Also, how many are practitioners of taqiyya?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #399 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 6:06pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 4:08pm:
G, I'm curious. You've met a few Muselmen in your time. In your experience, do any of them support genocide?

None support genocide - therefore all of them are taqiyya practitioners - right?  Cheesy

Quote:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #400 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 6:38pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 6:06pm:

None support genocide - therefore all of them are taqiyya practitioners - right?  Cheesy

Thanks, G, just as I expected.

We'll deal with these people, don't you worry about that. We know you can't say anything for fear of being beheaded, as your evil book says.

If you need our help, could you give us some kind of sign?

FD's been flailing away since the white supremacists got him back in 2007, poor thing, but don't you worry.

We'll have him out in no time.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #401 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 7:03pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 12:49pm:

Quote:
Quote:

And therefore, ipso facto, all muslims support genocide - right?

Has it dawned on you yet that this is flawed logic FD?

This might be useful:
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

Your logic Gandalf. Not mine.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #402 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 8:00pm

Your "argument" FD, not mine:

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #403 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 9:40pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 8:00pm:
Your "argument" FD, not mine:

It's an observation Gandalf.

You keep conjuring up these theoretical Muslims and demanding I address figments of your imagination.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #404 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 7:11am

G, I'm curious.

You've met a few Muselmen in your time. In your experience, do any of them support genocide?

Abu,

Killing the harbi isn't 'genocide', it is your duty, to Allah.

"Say: "...If ye think that ye are friends to Allah, to the exclusion of (other) men, then express your desire for Death, if ye are truthful!"  "
Koran 62.06

Koran 62.06 is admonishing the believer, that his only true love, in this life [if he is a true moslem], is to die, fighting in Allah's cause.

Just as is stated, in Koran 9.111     too.

Fight, and kill       ....for Allah's religion.

That is your duty as a believer.      ....and there is a 'bordello in the sky' for you, if you are killed.

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."
Koran 9.111

Yadda said....
Quote:

WWW search....
DIVISIONS OF THE WORLD, ACCORDING TO ISLAM,

Dar al-Islam = = the house of Islam, the house of Peace [those places where ISLAMIC law has authority].
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dar_al-Islam#Dar_al-Islam

Dar al-Harb = = "house of war", those countries where ISLAMIC law does not have authority.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dar_al-Islam#Dar_al-Harb

Harbi = =
"one under a declaration of war"
, i.e. a disbeliever.

".........A harbi has no rights, not even the right to live."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harbi

WWW search....
"A harbi has no rights, not even the right to live"

'ISLAM is peace.'       .....that is naked taqiyya, Abu, and every moslem, is a practitioner, in it.

ARGUMENT;
There is an identifiable group of people, who do, facilitate, enable, encourage and commit acts of terror,
as an endorsed cultural modality.

They are called moslems.

They are the followers, of ISLAM.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44
Send Topic Print