Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44
Send Topic Print
All Muslims support genocide (Read 58160 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: All Muslims support genocide
Reply #345 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 2:02pm

FD is there anything in that answer that is something other than

a) assumptions of what muslims must think based not on what actual muslims say, but on how FD interprets Islam
b) because gandalf said it

?

Is it not true that when you hear a muslim say "I don't support genocide" your response must necessarily involve telling that muslim that he does not mean what he says? Its either that or concede that your threat title is complete BS. No?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #346 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 2:18pm

We'll try again.

FD, why can the Muselman have that sort of flexibility in relation to something thats supposedly in the Quran, but not be in the least bit flexible when it comes to supporting some heresay about Muhammad thats not even part of Islamic doctrine?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #347 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 2:22pm

freediver wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 1:25pm:
So because you didn't like my answer, you close your eyes and complain instead that I did not answer?

We'll try again.

FD, why can the Muselman have that sort of flexibility in relation to something thats supposedly in the Quran, but not be in the least bit flexible when it comes to supporting some heresay about Muhammad thats not even part of Islamic doctrine?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #348 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 3:35pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 2:02pm:

a) assumptions of what muslims must think based not on what actual muslims say, but on how FD interprets Islam

?

Is it not true that when you hear a muslim say "I don't support genocide" your response must necessarily involve telling that muslim that he does not mean what he says? Its either that or concede that your threat title is complete BS. No?

Are you conceding that I considered those who don't believe it happened?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #349 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 4:22pm

freediver wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 1:25pm:
So because you didn't like my answer, you close your eyes and complain instead that I did not answer?

And again.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #350 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 12:24pm

freediver wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 3:35pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 2:02pm:

?

Are you conceding that I considered those who don't believe it happened?

You "considered" that they must be either thinking what gandalf thinks, or the thoughts that FD imposes on them. And any muslim you encounter who declares they do not support genocide, you will insist that they don't mean what they say.

Since you are not disputing this, I'll "concede" this as a statement of fact.

And I think K's question is valid and very relevant too. But by all means keep deflecting.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #351 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 12:28pm

So when are you going to stop complaining that I haven't answered your questions after posting several paragraphs in direct response?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #352 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 12:48pm

So final answer, is that muslims who deny the genocide really do support genocide because 'gandalf', and they definitely don't mean what they say?

If your "answer" is nothing more than saying that genocide denying muslims have no agency to think for themselves and only "think" either what gandalf thinks, or whatever thoughts FD imposes on them - then I'm more than happy to "concede" that I greatly overestimated your ability to answer with something other than bigoted and offensive tropes that reduce the muslim population to a mindless collective.

Or did you have something else?

Quote:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #353 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 1:55pm

freediver wrote on Jun 7th, 2019 at 12:28pm:
So when are you going to stop complaining that I haven't answered your questions after posting several paragraphs in direct response?

G responded because you asked him more questions, FD. You haven't provided any response.

We'll try again.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #354 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 5:26pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 7th, 2019 at 12:48pm:
So final answer, is that muslims who deny the genocide really do support genocide because 'gandalf', and they definitely don't mean what they say?

If your "answer" is nothing more than saying that genocide denying muslims have no agency to think for themselves and only "think" either what gandalf thinks, or whatever thoughts FD imposes on them - then I'm more than happy to "concede" that I greatly overestimated your ability to answer with something other than bigoted and offensive tropes that reduce the muslim population to a mindless collective.

Or did you have something else?

Yes I have something else. How long are you going to keep playing this game of pretending I don't answer your questions whenever you don't like the response, then pretending it didn't happen? It's getting a little tedious don't you think?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #355 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 5:33pm

freediver wrote on Jun 7th, 2019 at 5:26pm:
Yes I have something else

So what is it FD? Don't leave me hanging

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #356 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 5:40pm

How long are you going to keep playing this game of pretending I don't answer your questions whenever you don't like the response, then pretending it didn't happen? It's getting a little tedious don't you think?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #357 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 5:50pm

freediver wrote on Jun 7th, 2019 at 5:40pm:
How long are you going to keep playing this game of pretending I don't answer your questions whenever you don't like the response, then pretending it didn't happen? It's getting a little tedious don't you think?

We'll try again.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #358 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 10:24pm

freediver wrote on Jun 7th, 2019 at 5:40pm:

Depends FD, how long are you going to keep pretending you gave an answer that was something other than 'because gandalf' and 'they think what I deem fit for them to think'?

And how could you come up with any answer that doesn't involve concluding that muslims don't mean what they say? For example how do you explain when a muslim says "I don't support genocide" - without even bothering to try and understand him other than the inane "cause gandalf"?

FD do you agree you have some hide attacking me as the one that insists muslims don't mean what they say?
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2019 at 10:40pm by polite_gandalf »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #359 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 11:52pm

I asked first, Polite. Actually, it was your question.

[/quote]

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44
Send Topic Print