Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44
Send Topic Print
All Muslims support genocide (Read 58149 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: All Muslims support genocide
Reply #330 - May 31st, 2019 at 2:50pm

freediver wrote on May 31st, 2019 at 2:00pm:
Because it is a question of historical fact Gandalf.

Right, so now your answer has changed to "because it definitely happened" - which presumably comes with an implied assumption that no muslim seriously denies it, even when they say they do.

Can you confirm this where you stand FD - that the genocide by Muhammad is really a universally accepted fact amongst all muslims, even when they say otherwise? You do accept that there are plenty of muslims who do say otherwise right?

Quote:
If Muslims maintain that genocide is evil and that Muhammad would have been evil if he had committed genocide, then the only barrier to concluding Muhammad is evil is establishing a fact that nearly every Muslim on earth already considers to be established. This is probably why you still maintain support for genocide at the same time as denying it.
[/quote]

Lets just skim over the heroic number of "IFs" here that your claim depends upon, and focus on the most obvious logical fallacy: that committing an evil act necessarily makes one evil. This is such an obvious point that it shouldn't need elaborating. I'll therefore jump straight to your very predictable response which will probably goes along the lines of "there are limits to how much evil a good man could do before he must become evil himself - and genocide is surely one such limit". And so this is where your dishonesty about what actually happened serves its purpose. When we are talking about taking away innocent men, women and children to the gas chambers in their millions, for no other reason than belonging to a particular ethnicity or culture or religion, then yes, that is an actual genocide that could not be committed by anyone other than an evil person. But we both know that is nothing like what Muhammad is alleged to do. It was the most mundane, run-of-the-mill mass execution of a group of soldiers, that literally happens all the time in war. When you view in these terms, for what it actually was, instead of dishonestly using the deliberately emotive term "genocide" - you see how absurd and dishonest is the idea that anyone who tries to justify such an act is a "genocide supporter".

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #331 - May 31st, 2019 at 2:52pm

Quote:
a fact that nearly every Muslim on earth already considers to be established.

only nearly FD?

And what of these muslims who are not "nearly every muslim" then?

Is your final answer they too are compelled to support genocide because... gandalf?

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #332 - May 31st, 2019 at 2:56pm

Quote:
Right, so now your answer has changed to "because it definitely happened"

How do you go from "a question of historical fact" to "definitely happened"?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #333 - May 31st, 2019 at 3:16pm

Because you are not even bothering to consider those who don't believe it happened - and because literally your first sentence in response to a direct question about these muslims and on what logic they are compelled to believe was "Because it is a question of historical fact Gandalf." Uhuh - its a question of historical fact - unless its not, I guess.

You just continue on with your logical fallacies that are based on the obviously bunkum assumption that all muslims must believe it.

But anytime you want to actually address those muslims who don't believe it and why they are somehow still compelled to support genocide, feel free. Preferably something thats actually relevant, as opposed to simply saying "because.... gandalf".

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #334 - May 31st, 2019 at 4:59pm

Quote:
Because you are not even bothering to consider those who don't believe it happened

That's what the entire post was about.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #335 - May 31st, 2019 at 5:52pm

This is the part of the thread where FD just gives up but still feels compelled to post something. Anything.

Quote:

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #336 - May 31st, 2019 at 6:42pm

The thing is, what we know of contemporary Muslim thinking and behaviour and the example of Mohammed in that; and what we know of Muhamad's life - you can't put a massacre/genocide past him.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #337 - May 31st, 2019 at 8:13pm

Frank wrote on May 31st, 2019 at 6:42pm:
The thing is, what we know of contemporary Muslim thinking and behaviour and the example of Mohammed in that; and what we know of Muhamad's life - you can't put a massacre/genocide past him.

Sounds like a good enough reason to me to state as unquestioned fact that every single muslim in the world supports genocide.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #338 - May 31st, 2019 at 8:44pm

Gandalf are you seriously arguing that this post is not about Muslims who deny the genocide?

Because it is a question of historical fact Gandalf. If Muslims maintain that genocide is evil and that Muhammad would have been evil if he had committed genocide, then the only barrier to concluding Muhammad is evil is establishing a fact that nearly every Muslim on earth already considers to be established. This is probably why you still maintain support for genocide at the same time as denying it.

That, and a lot of the genocide denial, such as yours, merely boils down to playing down the number of Jews slaughtered by Muhammad, in which case the difference between Muhammad and evil is merely an arbitrary distinction on how many Jews you have to slaughter before it becomes genocide.

Muslims, even the Quran-only variety, can never be completely aloof from Muhammad, by virtue of the fact that Muhammad wrote the Quran. None of them want to invite the conclusion that the Quran was merely another tool for Muhammad's evil.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #339 - May 31st, 2019 at 8:54pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 31st, 2019 at 8:13pm:
Frank wrote on May 31st, 2019 at 6:42pm:

Sounds like a good enough reason to me to state as unquestioned fact that every single muslim in the world supports genocide.

If you think Mohammed was tops, then yes.

You cannot be sane and at the same time regard Mohammed as the best of men. And if you regard him as the best of men then no insanity, no cruelty, no irrationality can be put past you.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #340 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 8:42am

freediver wrote on May 31st, 2019 at 8:44pm:
Gandalf are you seriously arguing that this post is not about Muslims who deny the genocide?

Sure it is FD - a whole bunch of heroic assumptions and logical leaps about what muslim genocide-deniers must believe - because FD said so.

It still pretty much all comes down to "even genocide-denying muslims support genocide because... gandalf"

a lot of the genocide denial, such as yours, merely boils down to playing down the number of Jews slaughtered by Muhammad, in which case the difference between Muhammad and evil is merely an arbitrary distinction on how many Jews you have to slaughter before it becomes genocide.

Do us all a favour FD, and look up the word genocide and try and comprehend what it actually means. If executing a few ringleaders now counts as genocide, then the word really has no meaning. Geez and I thought muslims were bad at abusing the word!

Dismissing the difference between identifying the key ringleaders and executing them and indiscriminately killing the entire male population of a tribe as merely an "arbitrary distinction" is surely a new low for you.

Would you like to try a response that actually considers those muslims who deny the massacre happened - as opposed to merely shoving words down their throat and insisting they don't really mean what they say?

Quote:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #341 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 10:46am

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 8:42am:

Sure it is FD - a whole bunch of heroic assumptions and logical leaps about what muslim genocide-deniers must believe - because FD said so.

It still pretty much all comes down to "even genocide-denying muslims support genocide because... gandalf"

a lot of the genocide denial, such as yours, merely boils down to playing down the number of Jews slaughtered by Muhammad, in which case the difference between Muhammad and evil is merely an arbitrary distinction on how many Jews you have to slaughter before it becomes genocide.

Do us all a favour FD, and look up the word genocide and try and comprehend what it actually means. If executing a few ringleaders now counts as genocide, then the word really has no meaning. Geez and I thought muslims were bad at abusing the word!

Dismissing the difference between identifying the key ringleaders and executing them and indiscriminately killing the entire male population of a tribe as merely an "arbitrary distinction" is surely a new low for you.

Would you like to try a response that actually considers those muslims who deny the massacre happened - as opposed to merely shoving words down their throat and insisting they don't really mean what they say?

Makes sense to me. Moh had the leaders of an uprising executed.

As opposed to Moh "killed 800 Jews in a day" or Moh tried to "genocide" the Jewish race.

Either way, it's all 1300 year old hearsay. So why would Muslims universally believe Moh committed genocide, and thus - as a Mindless Collective, no individuality whatsoever, so unfair - call for genocide today?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #342 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 11:51am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 10:46am:

As opposed to Moh "killed 800 Jews in a day" or Moh tried to "genocide" the Jewish race.

Either way, it's all 1300 year old hearsay. So why would Muslims universally believe Moh committed genocide, and thus - as a Mindless Collective, no individuality whatsoever, so unfair - call for genocide today?

But it gets even better than that K. Ask FD about how muslims can claim to profess peace and harmony in view of what FD assures is the black and white command to kill all infidels in chapter 9 - and he'll explain that muslims can be "morally flexible" in all sorts of ways.

I asked him why they can have that sort of flexibility in relation to something thats supposedly in the Quran, but not in the least bit flexible when it comes to supporting some heresay about Muhammad thats not even part of Islamic doctrine.

He hasn't answered yet.

Quote:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #343 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 12:09pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 11:51am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 10:46am:

But it gets even better than that K. Ask FD about how muslims can claim to profess peace and harmony in view of what FD assures is the black and white command to kill all infidels in chapter 9 - and he'll explain that muslims can be "morally flexible" in all sorts of ways.

I asked him why they can have that sort of flexibility in relation to something thats supposedly in the Quran, but not in the least bit flexible when it comes to supporting some heresay about Muhammad thats not even part of Islamic doctrine.

He hasn't answered yet.

No worries, G, he probably missed it. Let's try again.

FD, why can the Muselman have that sort of flexibility in relation to something thats supposedly in the Quran, but not be in the least bit flexible when it comes to supporting some heresay about Muhammad thats not even part of Islamic doctrine?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #344 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 1:25pm

Quote:

So because you didn't like my answer, you close your eyes and complain instead that I did not answer?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44
Send Topic Print