Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 44
Send Topic Print
All Muslims support genocide (Read 58123 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: All Muslims support genocide
Reply #15 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 3:34pm

moses wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 3:32pm:
The thing is gandi, what are you going to do about your religion motivating people to perpetrate the many and varied atrocities they commit in the name of allah?

How long do we have to listen to all the excuses?

It's actually people like you who make the excuses.

You do realise that, don't you?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #17 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 6:21pm

The thing is gandi, what are you going to do about your religion motivating people to perpetrate the many and varied atrocities they commit in the name of allah?

*MY* religion does no such thing moses.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 6:24pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 6:21pm:

So there Moses, and that should be the end of the matter.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #19 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 6:26pm

Johnnie wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 6:24pm:

Well one would certainly think so. But I am quite confident moses will continue holding me responsible for other people's religion and beliefs.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 6:40pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 6:26pm:
Johnnie wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 6:24pm:

Well one would certainly think so. But I am quite confident moses will continue holding me responsible for other people's religion and beliefs.

Your religion certainly works in mysterious ways.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #21 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 7:17pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 1:00pm:
freediver wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 12:14pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 8:08am:
oh you wanted to "discuss" did you FD? Good one.

That's the general idea Gandalf. Are you attempting to post on an online forum without "discussing"?

Have you ever met a Muslim who does not support genocide?

Sorry FD, but no one initiates a genuine and serious discussion by asking such a deliberately absurd question that has no other purpose than to offend and score cheap points.

By the way, are we sticking to the ridiculous idea that the mass execution of a few hundred enemy soldiers during a time of war constitutes "genocide"?

You know, few hundred executed soldiers, a few million men women and children put to death - no difference really is there?

It was not the initiation Gandalf. It was my third post in the thread. It's not my fault you were attempting to post without actually discussing anything.

How did Muhammad (tgp) identify which ones were soldiers? By inspecting their genitals?

Also, are you suggesting the Muhammad's genocide does not count as genocide because he did not achieve the mass death tolls we are capable of in modern times with industrial methods? I'll have to add that to my list. I already have the genital inspection one, BTW.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 8:41pm

Muslims have balls! pffft.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #23 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 7:47am

freediver wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 7:17pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 1:00pm:
freediver wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 12:14pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 8:08am:
oh you wanted to "discuss" did you FD? Good one.

That's the general idea Gandalf. Are you attempting to post on an online forum without "discussing"?

Have you ever met a Muslim who does not support genocide?

Sorry FD, but no one initiates a genuine and serious discussion by asking such a deliberately absurd question that has no other purpose than to offend and score cheap points.

By the way, are we sticking to the ridiculous idea that the mass execution of a few hundred enemy soldiers during a time of war constitutes "genocide"?

You know, few hundred executed soldiers, a few million men women and children put to death - no difference really is there?

It was not the initiation Gandalf. It was my third post in the thread. It's not my fault you were attempting to post without actually discussing anything.

How did Muhammad (tgp) identify which ones were soldiers? By inspecting their genitals?

Also, are you suggesting the Muhammad's genocide does not count as genocide because he did not achieve the mass death tolls we are capable of in modern times with industrial methods? I'll have to add that to my list. I already have the genital inspection one, BTW.

What is tgp FD?

I'm suggesting its not a genocide because it was an alleged standard run-of-the-mill mass execution of prisoners. It happens literally all the time in just about every war.

It obviously trivialises the intended meaning of genocide which is wholesale indiscriminate killing of an entire ethnic/cultural group - men, women and children.

Slaughtering 6 million jews in a deliberate effort to eliminate the entire jewish population counts as genocide. Putting to death a few hundred soldiers for collusion with the enemy - is not.

But yes yes, I know, Muhammad definitely would have killed 6 million jews - 6 billion even - if only he had the means. We all know Muhammad was literally worse than Hitler or any other human that has ever lived.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #24 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 1:09pm

Gandalf have you ever met a Muslim who does not support genocide?

Do you think that being so well versed in justifying and supporting Muhammad's genocide contributes to modern genocides committed by Muslims?

Quote:
I'm suggesting its not a genocide because it was an alleged standard run-of-the-mill mass execution of prisoners.

So all you have to do to avoid a charge of genocide is imprison the whole tribe first?

It seems a little strange to use terms like standard and run-of-the mill to describe the mass execution of prisoners.

Quote:
It obviously trivialises the intended meaning of genocide which is wholesale indiscriminate killing of an entire ethnic/cultural group - men, women and children.

The tribe ceased to exist as a cultural group after all the men were executed.

Quote:
Slaughtering 6 million jews in a deliberate effort to eliminate the entire jewish population counts as genocide. Putting to death a few hundred soldiers for collusion with the enemy - is not.

How did Muhammad identify the soldiers? By inspecting their genitals?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #25 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 2:10pm

freediver wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 1:09pm:
Gandalf have you ever met a Muslim who does not support genocide?

That is insulting and nasty - deliberately so. And obviously ridiculous. Shame on you.

freediver wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 1:09pm:
It seems a little strange to use terms like standard and run-of-the mill to describe the mass execution of prisoners.

Why? Executing captured enemy soldiers is about as standard and run-of-the-mill as you can get. Which is why its a complete insult to equate it to genocide.

Quote:

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 3:06pm

gandalf wrote; Reply #17 - Yesterday at 6:21pm

Quote:

Gandi gandi gandi, how long are you going to keep sticking your head in the sand and try to ignore the 64% of the qur'an which has the overall theme of hatred of the kufir.

Your favoured couple of lines figuratively speaking, which indicate a position of tolerance are so far outweighed and outnumbered by the verses which advocate the exact opposite.

Now this is the problem gandi it's the overweighing bad bits of the qur'an which cause and motivate islamic terrorism.

Why are muslims the top 26 listed (last time I looked) global religious terrorist organizations?

You will have to stop ducking and diving one day gandi, you will have to find the courage to own islams' problems.

IP Logged

goldkam

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 3:14pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 1:52pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 1:28pm:
Now lets have a civil and constructive discussion about that."

Why do muslims kill people in the streets with whatever they can lay their hands on, trucks, guns, bombs, cars, knives, etc?

How many people would a muslim kill if there were no police around at the time? just one, maybe two, maybe twenty - how many would they slaughter?

Firstly a distinction should be drawn between Muslims and Muslim Extremists they are actually different. It seems the media, politicians and society in general like to blanket a perception across an entire religion.

Secondly....you should rephrase to a Muslim extremist. The vast vast majority of Muslims conduct themselves in a law abiding and respectful manner. Thus the answer to that question is they wouldn't.....

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 3:58pm

Every muslim terrorist is totally convinced he / she is obeying the qur'an and will go to paradise.

The problem is the qur'an as it now stands.

There is not a single muslim on this earth who does not believe that the qur'an is perfect and infallible.

If you support the cause and motivation, you by definition support the terrorism engendered.

The answer is right in front of everybody, the qur'an has to be reviewed and the evil it contains has to be purged.

islamic terrorism is religious terrorism, it is ideological terrorism, you fight ideology with ideology, in this case the qur'an has to questioned, the ideology in it which causes islamic terrorism (human rights atrocities) has to be removed.

However the leftards and muslims fight this tooth and nail, as they know truth will destroy islam, so they bend over backwards to try and stop a reformation of islam, preferring instead the status quo of bloodshed death and destruction as we fight islamic terrorism.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #29 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 4:14pm

Moses, Moses, Moses, how long are you going to keep sticking your head in the sand and try to ignore the 64% of the Bible which has the overall theme of hatred of the Infidiel.

Your favoured couple of lines figuratively speaking, which indicate a position of tolerance are so far outweighed and outnumbered by the verses which advocate the exact opposite.

Now this is the problem Moses it's the overweighing bad bits of the Bible which cause and motivate Christian terrorism.

Why are Christians in the top 26 listed (last time I looked) global religious terrorist organizations?

You will have to stop ducking and diving one day Moses, you will have to find the courage to own Christians' problems.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 44
Send Topic Print