Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44
Send Topic Print
All Muslims support genocide (Read 58567 times)
moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: All Muslims support genocide
Reply #120 - Dec 22nd, 2018 at 2:09pm

I am implying that jihadists are only following islam / qur'an when they commit unspeakably depraved crimes against the unbeliever and hypocrite believers.

I am implying that *moderates* give passive support to these degenerate islamic activities, when they refuse to criticize and purge the evil in the qur'an which causes and motivates the  islamic jihadists' malefic deeds.

I am implying that sick leftards also support this islamic putrefaction by their never ending refusal to condemn islam for what it is, (a death cult).

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #121 - Dec 22nd, 2018 at 8:47pm

Are all Muslims - believing, devout - morons?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #122 - Dec 24th, 2018 at 8:40am

freediver wrote on Dec 22nd, 2018 at 9:04am:
Can you explain what you consider to be acceptable or legitimate criticism of Islam?

Its not rocket science, criticise the ideology and any individuals who specifically adhere to that ideology - without making blanket slurs that demonize an entire population.

case in point:
- "the belief that genocide is awesome - is repugnant and should be condemned. Furthermore, I condemn any muslim who holds such beliefs." - gets the gandalf tick of approval

- "all muslims support genocide" - is bigoted, racist, not to mention utterly baseless, rubbish.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #123 - Dec 24th, 2018 at 9:19am

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 24th, 2018 at 8:40am:
Can you explain what you consider to be acceptable or legitimate criticism of Islam?

Its not rocket science, criticise the ideology and any individuals who specifically adhere to that ideology - without making blanket slurs that demonize an entire population.

case in point:
- "the belief that genocide is awesome - is repugnant and should be condemned. Furthermore, I condemn any muslim who holds such beliefs." - gets the gandalf tick of approval

- "all muslims support genocide" - is bigoted, racist, not to mention utterly baseless, rubbish.

How is it wacist Gandalf?

Also, other than you spending 12 pages dodging the basis for the claim, how is it  baseless? Have you not yet read the opening post?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #124 - Dec 24th, 2018 at 10:25am

freediver wrote on Dec 24th, 2018 at 9:19am:
Also, other than you spending 12 pages dodging the basis for the claim, how is it  baseless?

most muslims don't support genocide. Insisting that the proof of this claim is reference to an alleged massacre by Muhammad of an unknown number of military aged males of a tiny tribe in the 7th century who are believed to have violated a treaty and initiated war against him - is the most facile attempt at logic you're likely to ever come across.

Using your tired old strategy of resorting to yet another 'reductio ad Hitlerum' to prop up your case, while none-to-subtly equating "all muslims" (every man woman and child) to genocidal nazis, just breaks the scales of stupid.

Would you like me to spend another 12 pages ramming that point home again?

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #125 - Dec 24th, 2018 at 10:27am

Quote:
most muslims don't support genocide. Insisting that the proof of this claim is reference to an alleged massacre by Muhammad of an unknown number of military aged males of a tiny tribe in the 7th century who are believed to have violated a treaty and initiated war against him - is the most facile attempt at logic you're likely to ever come across

So you are arguing that a massacre of Jews that even you support does not count as a "base" for an accusation that all Muslims support genocide?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #126 - Dec 24th, 2018 at 10:36am

freediver wrote on Dec 24th, 2018 at 10:27am:
Quote:
most muslims don't support genocide. Insisting that the proof of this claim is reference to an alleged massacre by Muhammad of an unknown number of military aged males of a tiny tribe in the 7th century who are believed to have violated a treaty and initiated war against him - is the most facile attempt at logic you're likely to ever come across

So you are arguing that a massacre of Jews that even you support does not count as a "base" for an accusation that all Muslims support genocide?

not if you can't provide a coherent explanation for why a standard run-of-the-mill mass execution of POWs is a 'genocide' - that is somehow morally equivalent to the slaughter of 6 million men women and children.

Not when it provides such an obvious platform for you to demonize evern muslim man woman and child as literally the same as genocidal nazis.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #127 - Dec 24th, 2018 at 12:48pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 24th, 2018 at 10:36am:
freediver wrote on Dec 24th, 2018 at 10:27am:
Quote:

not if you can't provide a coherent explanation for why a standard run-of-the-mill mass execution of POWs is a 'genocide' - that is somehow morally equivalent to the slaughter of 6 million men women and children.

Not when it provides such an obvious platform for you to demonize evern muslim man woman and child as literally the same as genocidal nazis.

Would you also argue that the holocaust was not a genocide because the victims were POWs?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #128 - Dec 24th, 2018 at 1:05pm

Oh dear Effendi......

Quote:
Would you also argue that the holocaust was not a genocide because the victims were POWs?

I thought there were people in internment camps, not POWs.  They were not captured combatants, Effendi

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #129 - Dec 24th, 2018 at 1:14pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 24th, 2018 at 1:05pm:
Oh dear Effendi......

Quote:

I thought there were people in internment camps, not POWs.  They were not captured combatants, Effendi

Neither were the Jews slaughtered by Muhammad Aussie. Though Muslims will claim that Muhammad was able to tell why was a "potential combatant" by inspecting their genitals.

Again Aussie, if you are going to defend Islam while pretending not to defend Islam, I suggest some other strategy besides your complete ignorance of Islam.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #130 - Dec 24th, 2018 at 1:32pm

freediver wrote on Dec 24th, 2018 at 1:14pm:
Oh dear Effendi......

Quote:

Neither were the Jews slaughtered by Muhammad Aussie. Though Muslims will claim that Muhammad was able to tell why was a "potential combatant" by inspecting their genitals.

Again Aussie, if you are going to defend Islam while pretending not to defend Islam, I suggest some other strategy besides your complete ignorance of Islam.

Oh...not militants at all, Effendi?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #131 - Dec 24th, 2018 at 5:14pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 24th, 2018 at 1:32pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 24th, 2018 at 1:14pm:
Oh dear Effendi......

Quote:

Oh...not militants at all, Effendi?

No Aussie. Innocent Jews, slaughtered by Muhammad, which you and Gandalf now defend. At least from Gandalf it makes sense. No idea why you have so much to say on the topic, despite openly admitting that you have no clue what you are talking about.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #132 - Dec 24th, 2018 at 5:18pm

So...why have you been referring to them as treacherous...if they were innocent, Effendi?

What were they innocent of Effendi?

Quote:
No idea why you have so much to say on the topic, despite openly admitting that you have no clue what you are talking about.

I know full well what I am talking about Effendi...and it sure isn't Islam I am talking about, of which I know SFA.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #133 - Dec 24th, 2018 at 6:55pm

I refer to them as treacherous and a mindless collective because that was the justification used by Gandalf to justify the genocide.

Quote:
I know full well what I am talking about Effendi

So why do you keep justifying the ridiculous things you say by insisting you know nothing about Islam?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #134 - Dec 26th, 2018 at 7:06pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 24th, 2018 at 8:40am:

case in point:

How would you deal with the Jews in Israel if it all suddenly became Palestine, a single muslim country? (Which is what all you Muslim want).

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44
Send Topic Print