Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Islam and the Future of Tolerance (Read 4653 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Islam and the Future of Tolerance
Reply #45 - Dec 1st, 2018 at 8:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 10:57pm:
Nope.  I am afraid to talk about it 'cause it would make me look foolish. 

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Bwian, you ARE an idiot even when you say nothing. You roll your eyes = idiot. You utter = laughable idiot.  Bwian, you do not realise just what an icon of idiocy you are. You are a legendary fool.

Keep talking so we can keep laughing.  Go on, Bwian, say something!

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #46 - Dec 1st, 2018 at 8:18pm

Frank wrote on Dec 1st, 2018 at 8:11pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 10:57pm:

Bwian, you ARE an idiot even when you say nothing. You roll your eyes = idiot. You utter = laughable idiot.  Bwian, you do not realise just what an icon of idiocy you are. You are a legendary fool.

Keep talking so we can keep laughing.  Go on, Bwian, say something!

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #47 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 8:09am

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 1st, 2018 at 3:30pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 1st, 2018 at 7:43am:
Quote:
And usually how they gained that crown, FD.

Can you explain this?

Quote:
Absolutely nothing.  I have known numerous Christian nose-pickers.  Are all Christians nose-pickers?   That is your level of logic, FD.

This is the extent of the logic you use when discussing religion. You do not get any more refined than this.

Quote:

You would look far less foolish than if you stuck with your nose picking logic.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Run along, FD, run along.    Roll Eyes

Brian have you ever made a criticism of religion that is more insightful than trying to divine Christian doctrine by observing a Christian picking their nose? Is that what having a doctor of divinity means?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #48 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 1:09pm

freediver wrote on Dec 2nd, 2018 at 8:09am:
Quote:

Can you explain this?

Quote:
Absolutely nothing.  I have known numerous Christian nose-pickers.  Are all Christians nose-pickers?   That is your level of logic, FD.

This is the extent of the logic you use when discussing religion. You do not get any more refined than this.

Quote:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Brian have you ever made a criticism of religion that is more insightful than trying to divine Christian doctrine by observing a Christian picking their nose? Is that what having a doctor of divinity means?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  FD, again, it was you, not I, who introduced "nose-picking" to the discussion.   You really do need to keep track of what you're saying.  Obviously, you're rather lost.  Run along back to the little kiddies' playground, please.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #49 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 2:02pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 2nd, 2018 at 1:09pm:
Quote:

Can you explain this?

Quote:

Quote:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  FD, again, it was you, not I, who introduced "nose-picking" to the discussion.   You really do need to keep track of what you're saying.  Obviously, you're rather lost.  Run along back to the little kiddies' playground, please.   Roll Eyes

That is the extent of the logic you use when discussing religion. You do not get any more refined.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #50 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 2:25pm

freediver wrote on Dec 2nd, 2018 at 2:02pm:
Quote:

Can you explain this?

Quote:

Quote:

That is the extent of the logic you use when discussing religion. You do not get any more refined.

What I find particularly ironic is you, discussing "tolerance" when you're the least tolerant person on here.  You fear Muslims.  You suffer from Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk, not to worry, I heard Soren is a Psychologist.  He graduated from the University of Baloney summa cum laude apparently.  I'm sure he could help treat you...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #51 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 3:02pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 2nd, 2018 at 2:25pm:
Quote:

Can you explain this?

Quote:

Quote:

What I find particularly ironic is you, discussing "tolerance" when you're the least tolerant person on here.  You fear Muslims.  You suffer from Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk, not to worry, I heard Soren is a Psychologist.  He graduated from the University of Baloney summa cum laude apparently.  I'm sure he could help treat you...   Roll Eyes

So how is a doctor of divinity consistent with not being able to come up with anything more intelligent than nose picking logic?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 8:50pm

freediver wrote on Dec 2nd, 2018 at 3:02pm:
Quote:

Can you explain this?

Quote:

Quote:

So how is a doctor of divinity consistent with not being able to come up with anything more intelligent than nose picking logic?

Mail order doctor of nose picking.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Dec 5th, 2018 at 9:28pm

Frank wrote on Dec 2nd, 2018 at 8:50pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 2nd, 2018 at 3:02pm:
Quote:

Can you explain this?

Quote:

Quote:

Mail order doctor of nose picking.

Just think, we allow muck like this into our country.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print