Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Islam and the Future of Tolerance (Read 4655 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Islam and the Future of Tolerance
Nov 25th, 2018 at 7:53pm

Muslims are lying about Islam. True or false?
« Last Edit: Nov 26th, 2018 at 8:24am by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Islam and the Future of Tolerance
Reply #1 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 11:06am

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=183&v=zZNziiPyauU

Muslims are lying about Islam. True or false?

Bwian, karnal, gandalf et al have the hardest job: pretending, year in year out, that Islam is a religion of peace.  Isn't that pretence, year in year out, the only answer they actually have?  Is this pretence the 'modernisation', ALL of the modernisation? Is is it a knowing lie?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #2 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 6:28pm

Frank wrote on Nov 27th, 2018 at 11:06am:
Bwian, karnal, gandalf et al have the hardest job: pretending, year in year out, that Islam is a religion of peace

actually bwian has consistently rejected the idea, if you bothered to actually listen to him instead of abusing him all the time.

As I recall karnal more or less agrees too.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #3 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 7:05pm

Every time I've seen someone ask Brian a question about Islam, he answers about Christianity.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #4 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 7:28pm

A working link:

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #5 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 7:37pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 27th, 2018 at 6:28pm:
Bwian, karnal, gandalf et al have the hardest job: pretending, year in year out, that Islam is a religion of peace

actually bwian has consistently rejected the idea, if you bothered to actually listen to him instead of abusing him all the time.

I've never claimed IIRC that Islam is a religion of Peace.  No more than I have claimed that Christianity or any other religion is one of "peace".   All religions have violent followers.  The leaders of all religions have made use of that violence to expand their area of influence.  Be it Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc.

So, run along, Soren, please, back to your little kiddies' playground.  I hear your friends calling you.   Afterall, you don't read or listen to what I say, so you may as well play with your Islamophobic friends.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 7:43pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 27th, 2018 at 7:37pm:

I've never claimed IIRC that Islam is a religion of Peace.  No more than I have claimed that Christianity or any other religion is one of "peace".   All religions have violent followers.  The leaders of all religions have made use of that violence to expand their area of influence.  Be it Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc.

So, run along, Soren, please, back to your little kiddies' playground.  I hear your friends calling you.   Afterall, you don't read or listen to what I say, so you may as well play with your Islamophobic friends.    Roll Eyes

Your such a fraud, write a list of all the terror attacks actual or planned in Australia in the name of Jesus and a list of all the terror attacks actual or planned on Australia in the name of Allah.

Then fill the list with the names of the dead and injured you immoral apologist for terror.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #7 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 9:00pm

How did Jesus use violence to expand his influence?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #8 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 9:03pm

freediver wrote on Nov 27th, 2018 at 9:00pm:

Who said Jesus did, FD?   Christian leaders, such as the Emperor of the Byzantine Empire, the Pope, the kings of the Holy Roman Empire, etc.  all were Christian leaders.  All used violence to expand their religion's area of influence.  Tsk, tsk.  Such a shame history betrays you, hey?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #9 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 9:04pm

Term Dog wrote on Nov 27th, 2018 at 7:43pm:

Your such a fraud, write a list of all the terror attacks actual or planned in Australia in the name of Jesus and a list of all the terror attacks actual or planned on Australia in the name of Allah.

Then fill the list with the names of the dead and injured you immoral apologist for terror.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Appears I've attracted the attention of the Islamophobic troll.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #10 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 9:14pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 27th, 2018 at 9:03pm:

Who said Jesus did, FD?   Christian leaders, such as the Emperor of the Byzantine Empire, the Pope, the kings of the Holy Roman Empire, etc.  all were Christian leaders.  All used violence to expand their religion's area of influence.  Tsk, tsk.  Such a shame history betrays you, hey?   Roll Eyes

You left out Hitler Brian.

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 9:21pm

Seriously bwian has to draw examples from the Byzantine and Roman empires, is he faking serious????

News flash nobody gives a flying fak about the Byzantine and Roman empires. We give a fak about crazy terrorist murderers walking around our streets today plotting  evil shixt and doing evil shixt.

Bwian yu are out of touch with reality.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #12 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 9:28pm

freediver wrote on Nov 27th, 2018 at 9:14pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 27th, 2018 at 9:03pm:

You left out Hitler Brian.

Really?  I invoke Godwin's law, FD...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #13 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 9:29pm

Not only is brian incapable of giving a straight answer about Islam, he is unable to say anything true about any other religion. He can do nothing more than very selectively pick examples of what supposed followers of each religion did and insist that is all we are capable of knowing.

Apparently you have to get a doctor of divinity to be able to speak so little truth about religion.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #14 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 9:29pm

Term Dog wrote on Nov 27th, 2018 at 9:21pm:
Seriously bwian has to draw examples from the Byzantine and Roman empires, is he faking serious????

News flash nobody gives a flying fak about the Byzantine and Roman empires. We give a fak about crazy terrorist murderers walking around our streets today plotting  evil shixt and doing evil shixt.

Bwian yu are out of touch with reality.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Appears I've attracted the attention of the Islamophobic troll.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print