Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
Brilliant summary of muslim sentiment re Bourke St (Read 11551 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Brilliant summary of muslim sentiment re Bourke St
Reply #105 - Nov 26th, 2018 at 4:43pm

Frank wrote on Nov 25th, 2018 at 5:44pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 23rd, 2018 at 3:24pm:
Every single Christian terrorist is 100% convinced that he/she is absolutely accepted by Yahweh and will definitely go to heaven.

What is wrong with a religion that causes and motivates this kind of thinking on a world wide basis?

My personal belief is that the verses in the Bible are to blame.

However the first thing for Christians to accept is that their religion is doctrinally flawed.

It has to be, for so many Christians to believe that rape torture and mass murder is perfectly o.k..

Once again we see that truth will destroy Christianity, for the old liar and advocate of mass murderer, Christ, had a convenient *revelation* that Christianity was perfect.

So if Christians all believe and support the statement that Christianity is perfect, then they also support the engendered human rights atrocities committed by Christians on a daily basis around the globe.   Roll Eyes

Where do you get this total rot from, Bwian?  Your own head?  What happened to you, Bwian? Who f Vcked you up so badly?  Seriously.  I am trying to be merciful and compassionate.

Ask Moses, Soren.  Afterall, they are his words, replayed back to him with the criminals being charged for what they are, criminals...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Nov 26th, 2018 at 5:19pm

lying scum wrote:

Quote:
Every single Christian terrorist is 100% convinced that he/she is absolutely accepted by Yahweh and will definitely go to heaven.

What is wrong with a religion that causes and motivates this kind of thinking on a world wide basis?

My personal belief is that the verses in the Bible are to blame.

However the first thing for Christians to accept is that their religion is doctrinally flawed.

It has to be, for so many Christians to believe that rape torture and mass murder is perfectly o.k..

Once again we see that truth will destroy Christianity, for the old liar and advocate of mass murderer, Christ, had a convenient *revelation* that Christianity was perfect.

So if Christians all believe and support the statement that Christianity is perfect, then they also support the engendered human rights atrocities committed by Christians on a daily basis around the globe.

I have earned the right to refer to you as lying scum in other topics, once again you have reinforced my right to refer to yOu as lying scum.

I challenge you to show two things:

1/. where has / does Christianity cause and motivate terrorism on a world wide basis?

2/. Where did Christ advocate mass murder?

Failure on your part is just one more example of you deliberately lying to defame an innocent party.

I unreservedly call brian ross lying scum

« Last Edit: Nov 26th, 2018 at 5:44pm by moses »  

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #107 - Nov 26th, 2018 at 5:53pm

shame moses.

For all the illogical and hateful vitriol you've come up with over the years, I always thought you drew the line at personal attacks.

Guess I was wrong  Undecided

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Nov 26th, 2018 at 6:25pm

brian ross is a deliberate liar on this debate site Gandalf.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #109 - Nov 26th, 2018 at 7:10pm

moses wrote on Nov 26th, 2018 at 6:25pm:

And you are deliberately racist and engage in blatant hatemongering - which I find personally offensive... but I don't personally attack you.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Nov 26th, 2018 at 9:03pm

Frank wrote on Nov 26th, 2018 at 8:00am:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 25th, 2018 at 10:17pm:
Term Dog wrote on Nov 25th, 2018 at 1:27pm:
LoopBrian Ross wrote on Nov 25th, 2018 at 12:52pm:
Term Dog wrote on Nov 24th, 2018 at 9:51pm:
But, but what about all the diversity they bring.

Diversity is good because diversity is good.

Diversity is good because monocultural/monoreligious/monoracial/mono anything is invariably weaker than a society which has diverse ideas/beliefs/views on any issue.   It is through the arguing, the tempering of those ideas/beliefs/views which improve them.   Some sectors Christianity were once as violent and as aggressive as some sectors of Islam is today.   They learned however, they gained more converts, more and better relationships within society by tempering their message, removing the violence and emphasizing the love.   Islam is the same, it is learning that violence doesn't work.  More Muslims are threatened, killed and maimed by fellow Muslims who are Islamists than Westerns ever will be.  Why?  Because they need to convert Muslims to their way/manner of thinking about the religion.  Is it working?  Not terribly well if we look at the performance of al Q'aeda and Daoush.   Both have failed miserably.   How soon will the Westerners realise their mission is just as bound for hell as that of the Islamists?  Mmmmm?   

The West has.enough diversity within itself to create the most humane, prosperous, advanced, functioning society humans have achieved. Your response was just rhetorical. What has importing thousands of non Westerner done to improve uk, Germany, sweden etc.   Crime, parallel societies, terrorism, death, rape, acid attacks, stabbings, no go zones and white flight because their peaceful homes have been destroyed.

Diversity is more than exotic restaurants on your block.

Diversity is more than just having all people look the same, think the same, act the same.  Something you appear frightened of.   Is it because you're afraid that your "humane, prosperous, advanced, functioning society," isn't really all that "humane", nor all all that "prosperous" nor all that well "functioning" except when it is exploiting people, particularly people of colour?   

Why are all the backward third worlders flooding in if it's  not that humane, prosperous and advanced? And what improvements in humanity, prosperity, organisation do they bring to the West, having ruined their own home countries? What improvement has Islam brought?

As far as I can see, old boy, hi-tech. They all seem to work in IT.

You?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - Nov 26th, 2018 at 9:31pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 26th, 2018 at 7:10pm:

And you are deliberately racist and engage in blatant hatemongering - which I find personally offensive... but I don't personally attack you.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #112 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 8:49am

Frank wrote on Nov 26th, 2018 at 9:31pm:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTpkdGHWoAAjcDb.jpg

If you actually thought about what I said Frank, you'll see that I was making exactly the same point Fry makes. That I am not using my being offended as some license to engage in ad hominem's or anything else. As opposed to moses who seems to be saying 'because Brian lies, and since lying offends me - therefore I have a license to personally abuse Brian'.

You of course abuse Brian in every single reply to him. What is your excuse?

Quote:

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 1:56pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 21st, 2018 at 8:01pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 21st, 2018 at 11:59am:
Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 21st, 2018 at 9:34am:
muslims regard religion before life.

That is fundamentally contradictory and nonsensical - for anyone who spends more than 2 seconds thinking about it (muslim or not).

Furthermore, thats the first time I've seen that list of yours, and it also makes little sense.

We know it makes little sense Gandalf, glad you finally admit it. So now, try telling Plumpton Islamic school or any other Islamic school, see if you can convince them

Plumpton site

http://www.westerngrammar.com.au/educational-philosophy.html

Our educational philosophy is mostly based upon the following inherited beliefs derived from the Quran and Sunnah, which is also followed by prominent people in human history.
•      Read! In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists) (Al- Quran)

Core of Islamic Law or Shariah
The core of Islamic Law is preservation of:
1)    Religion
2)    Life
3)    Family
4)    Mind
5)    Wealth
6)    Some contemporary scholars suggest either justice or liberty to be the sixth category.
In the vision of Islam, they are known as "essentials" because they are considered essential to human welfare.
In conclude, if someone were to ask, what is the core of Islam in the fewest possible words, the answer would be, "it is within the word Islam itself: to serve, worship, and lovingly submit to God."

Islam site
http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/10256/  - scroll down

You've seen it now Gandalf, don't tell me you haven't seen it before, it's the first thing muslims learn besides watching youtube vids of killings in the name of Allah

What sort of convert would you be not knowing the cores of islam and their order of importance?

"Mind" comes in at number 4, right where your mind is, not number 1, but number 4

It's only a number 4 mind that would suggest that muslim killers are not initially part of the muslim community. It's only after they kill or get caught out by the AFP that you and your fellow apologists conveniently describe the situation as "lone wolves", "mentally ill", "religious extremists", "haven't really got anything to do with the rest of the community's Islam", "don't blame us" etc

But before they kill, they are part of the muslim community, you know that to be true as much as muslims and everybody else does. Therefore it's the responsibility of the muslim community and those who brought muslims here, to eradicate the killers before they kill, and get it done sooner rather than later, the AFP is overloaded and short of funds, as well as that, the job for the AFP investigating muslims is a job that will go on in perpetuity while ever there are muslims in Australia 

It's not up to the rest of us to sort it out, we just want to get on with our lives in peace and not have to look over our shoulders every few steps while walking down the street

While ever you have a number 4 mind Gandalf, I for one won't take anything you say about muslims seriously until you admit that the muslim community should do a lot more to assist the govt in every way possible to weed out the potential killers in their midst and make it easy for them to leave Australia. Dogged resistance to that is only going to result in more attacks

A majority of muftis who reject a Prime Minister's call, any prime minister, for assistance to help out with the issue, are, by inference, condoning past killings and any killings and maiming in the future, and if you support those uncooperative muftis, you are a witting uncooperative partner to them

Do your own dirty work cleaning up, and don't expect the community as a whole to do it for you, muslims made the mess, it's up to them to clean it up

It's bad enough that there was those pedophile priests, but now, muslim attacks are replacing that malignant cancer on society with a new malignant cancer, originating from within the muslim community 

You do know of course, those two muslims in Colo who refused to abide by Council rules were charged and locked up until bailed. They will face court. Now why in the world would they want to ignore the Council? they were told their charity didn't cut it to break official rules. So, what are they in your estimation? lone wolves, mentally ill, hasn't got anything to do with Islam? (when it had everything to to with Islam and they don't recognize Australian law). Muslims are crazy, they don't deserve our respect

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #114 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 2:53pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 27th, 2018 at 8:49am:
Frank wrote on Nov 26th, 2018 at 9:31pm:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTpkdGHWoAAjcDb.jpg

If you actually thought about what I said Frank, you'll see that I was making exactly the same point Fry makes. That I am not using my being offended as some license to engage in ad hominem's or anything else. As opposed to moses who seems to be saying 'because Brian lies, and since lying offends me - therefore I have a license to personally abuse Brian'.

You of course abuse Brian in every single reply to him. What is your excuse?

Oh, Frank's offended alright.

You know, come to this country, stir up the locals, and get offended. It's the old boy business model.

Superior culture, innit.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #115 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 4:30pm

Quote:
As opposed to moses who seems to be saying 'because Brian lies, and since lying offends me - therefore I have a license to personally abuse Brian

CRAP.

The lies about a religious group don't *offend* me at all, they are deliberate lies on this debate site nothing more nothing less.

I challenge the liar in question to substantiate his fallacies, I also qualify my challenges with a statement that if this liar can't prove his words then he has forfeited to me a right to call him lying scum.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #116 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 5:33pm

I challenge Moses to substantiate his fallacies, I also qualify my challenges with a statement that if Moses can't prove his words then he has forfeited to me a right to call him well, a lying Christian.

I have challenged you many times to substantiate your claim that I am "lying" - that I am "knowingly telling an untruth," Moses.  You have failed to substantiate your claim that i am "lying".   Time to now put up or shut up.   Tsk, tsk.  Run along back to Sunday School, I hear your Priest calling you.  He wants to use you again....   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #118 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 6:53pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 27th, 2018 at 1:56pm:
YYou've seen it now Gandalf, don't tell me you haven't seen it before, it's the first thing muslims learn besides watching youtube vids of killings in the name of Allah

What sort of convert would you be not knowing the cores of islam and their order of importance?

I understand that you are more interested in trolling me than actually debating, but in any case this is such idiotic nonsense that I need to address it.

The first things muslims learn include, in no particular order al fatihah (the first verse of the Quran and the one recited in every prayer), the 5 pillars - prayer, zakat, hajj, shahada and fasting, learning to read arabic, how to perform the salat (prayer).

These are the things that encapsulate the "core of Islam" - the quran, prayer, declaration of the oneness of God. If you are looking for a neat little shopping list of "Islam's core", then the first thing actual muslims would point towards is the 5 pillars - as would most non-muslims who actually have a clue. That list you produce is simply a generic ethical code that would apply to absolutely any religious person. I have no idea where you found it, but there is nothing specifically 'Islamic' about it.

Quote:

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #119 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 7:34pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 27th, 2018 at 6:53pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 27th, 2018 at 1:56pm:
YYou've seen it now Gandalf, don't tell me you haven't seen it before, it's the first thing muslims learn besides watching youtube vids of killings in the name of Allah

I understand that you are more interested in trolling me than actually debating, but in any case this is such idiotic nonsense that I need to address it.

The first things muslims learn include, in no particular order al fatihah (the first verse of the Quran and the one recited in every prayer), the 5 pillars - prayer, zakat, hajj, shahada and fasting, learning to read arabic, how to perform the salat (prayer).

These are the things that encapsulate the "core of Islam" - the quran, prayer, declaration of the oneness of God. If you are looking for a neat little shopping list of "Islam's core", then the first thing actual muslims would point towards is the 5 pillars - as would most non-muslims who actually have a clue. That list you produce is simply a generic ethical code that would apply to absolutely any religious person. I have no idea where you found it, but there is nothing specifically 'Islamic' about it.

That's a cop-out, and you've ignored the rest of my post. I'll assume then that you're not interested in discussing solutions how to stop the attacks

I provided a link, seems you ignored that as well, it was the "
Religion of Islam.com
"

https://www.islamreligion.com/articles/10256/core-values-of-islam/

Here's a good solution for potential attackers, would you support this, or would you oppose it? ....

Citizenship crackdown on Aussie extremists
5:23pm Nov 22, 2018

Australian-born terrorists could soon be stripped of their citizenship and kicked out of the country far more easily, under sweeping new powers to be debated in parliament before Christmas.

https://www.9news.com.au/2018/11/22/09/57/aussie-extremists-could-lose-citizensh...

Prime Minister Scott Morrison will introduce new laws within weeks aimed at revoking citizenship from dual nationals convicted of terror offences, regardless of the length of their sentence.

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print