Send Topic Print
big conceal (Read 1381 times)
Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
big conceal
Nov 15th, 2018 at 9:35pm

well I started posting back at monks for a minute because well I m a member there and the big freeze was pretty apparent- even more so when  i realised I was locked out of members because I am me- they have hidden the trash threads from veiw but its obvious they have moved them into members where they are trashing you/me/us- and there was me thinking they had turned into decent ppl for a minute-  I went there in good faith and as usual greeted with nastiness and suspicion- well I tried and for the last time

the forum is stocked with numerous socks and they all talk to each other lol

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: big conceal
Reply #1 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 9:54pm

Now now Agnes.
You know you shouldn't play with matches.
(especially when they fart a lot over there and it smells like petrol)

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #2 - Nov 16th, 2018 at 7:35am

Jasin wrote on Nov 15th, 2018 at 9:54pm:
Now now Agnes.
You know you shouldn't play with matches.
(especially when they fart a lot over there and it smells like petrol)

will be sure to stand well back then lol

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Nov 16th, 2018 at 7:34pm

And so you should.
When it comes to their Toilet humour - its more like the flushless bomb-buckets you find at truck-stops on the side of Highways that always have the lids up and blow-flies congregating like they do.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Nov 17th, 2018 at 8:20am

wow agnes  you found that great revolving door still works.... Grin Grin.. sorry but this has to be the fastest you have left...  I thought they had heaps of new members for you to interact with..it would be nice to have some females to chat with ,   they seem to sign on over there  but thats it!!!! 

the conversations on the real PA   are much more invigorating agnes.....almost no nasty!.. disagreement yes  but personal nasty   almost none....even IQ has mellowed.,......well!!!!!!!.. that could start him off again. Smiley

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #5 - Nov 17th, 2018 at 11:00am

cods wrote on Nov 17th, 2018 at 8:20am:
wow agnes  you found that great revolving door still works.... Grin Grin.. sorry but this has to be the fastest you have left...  I thought they had heaps of new members for you to interact with..it would be nice to have some females to chat with ,   they seem to sign on over there  but thats it!!!! 

the conversations on the real PA   are much more invigorating agnes.....almost no nasty!.. disagreement yes  but personal nasty   almost none....even IQ has mellowed.,......well!!!!!!!.. that could start him off again. Smiley

the lack of slaggng off of us in the sandpit was removed for appearance sake- nothing to do with peace-  anyway the moment I requested that I be treated as a regular member there and be allowed into members (( secret room))- nothing- just "wait and see"- um no thanks I have been there forever and I have to "wait and see" not bloody likely- mothra runs that dump now its painfully clear her and aussie and we all know aussie and Monk  are her footman- so yes just mothbags really- yes all these wimmen signing up and only 2 post  Grin Grin John Smith is actually quite ok now
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2018 at 2:25pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Nov 17th, 2018 at 11:11am

sorry to see that  if the deleting post is still going on I would set foot in the place... you only delete what you are ashamed of..but you know its a lions den so dont be tempted..

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #7 - Nov 17th, 2018 at 11:28am

I stopped posting there a while back as
every post I made led to 10 posts
of hideous insults back.
It's a place full of homos.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #8 - Nov 17th, 2018 at 12:47pm

Agnes wrote on Nov 17th, 2018 at 11:00am:

the lack of slaggng off of us in the sandpit was removed for appearance sake- nothing to do with peace-  anyway the moment I requested that I be treated as a regular memeber there and be alloed into members- nothing- just "wait and see"- um no thanks I have been there forever and I have to "wait and see" not bloody likely- mothra runs that dump now its painfully clear her and aussie and we all know aussie and Monk  are her footmen and footlickers- so yes just mothbags really- yes all these wimmen signing up and only 2 post  Grin Grin John Smith is actually quite ok now he showed me a modicum of civllity and decency in my very brief time there and should be unbanned from Ozpol-

John Smith is actually quite ok now he showed me a modicum of civllity and decency in my very brief time there and that really spoke for him- should be unbanned from Ozpol
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2018 at 1:44pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #9 - Nov 17th, 2018 at 1:32pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 17th, 2018 at 11:28am:
I stopped posting there a while back as
every post I made led to 10 posts
of hideous insults back.
It's a place full of homos.

i noticed Bobby- they ((monk and aussie )) are will fully stupid and assholish
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2018 at 1:50pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Nov 17th, 2018 at 1:57pm

Agnes wrote on Nov 17th, 2018 at 12:47pm:

the lack of slaggng off of us in the sandpit was removed for appearance sake- nothing to do with peace-  anyway the moment I requested that I be treated as a regular memeber there and be alloed into members- nothing- just "wait and see"- um no thanks I have been there forever and I have to "wait and see" not bloody likely- mothra runs that dump now its painfully clear her and aussie and we all know aussie and Monk  are her footmen and footlickers- so yes just mothbags really- yes all these wimmen signing up and only 2 post  Grin Grin John Smith is actually quite ok now he showed me a modicum of civllity and decency in my very brief time there and should be unbanned from Ozpol-

John Smith is actually quite ok now he showed me a modicum of civllity and decency in my very brief time there and that really spoke for him- should be unbanned from Ozpol

John Smith pee in my pocket for a wee while long, long ago.
He used to tell me all the things he would love to do to you.
...before I found out he was married.  Lips Sealed
Then again, I think he 'secretly' harbours desires to do a lot of things to a lot of people.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #11 - Nov 17th, 2018 at 2:27pm

Smith might not like you letting that out Jasin- lol

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Nov 17th, 2018 at 3:03pm

Agnes wrote on Nov 17th, 2018 at 12:47pm:

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Nov 17th, 2018 at 10:52pm

Agnes wrote on Nov 17th, 2018 at 2:27pm:

John Smith is a nobody and the boring Siamese-twin of GreggaryPeccary.
Both are joined at the butt together.
GP's Head is connected to JS's butt.
JS's Head is connected to GP's butt.
...both of them are known as the BUTTHEAD TWINS.

Grin

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #14 - Nov 18th, 2018 at 12:40pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 17th, 2018 at 10:52pm:
Agnes wrote on Nov 17th, 2018 at 2:27pm:

John Smith is a nobody and the boring Siamese-twin of GreggaryPeccary.
Both are joined at the butt together.
GP's Head is connected to JS's butt.
JS's Head is connected to GP's butt.
...both of them are known as the BUTTHEAD TWINS.

Grin

The BUTTHEAD TWINS.   Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print