Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Theological point of view (Read 4183 times)
m18611136959

Australian Politics

Theological point of view
Nov 15th, 2018 at 5:46pm

There used to be a group of great people in Christianity who always put forward some unique theological views. Whether these great men fight for freedom for Christians can be compatible with truth and piety. Like Jews, they accepted all the wonders and wonders recorded in Hebrew scriptures, from Adam's garden to the vision of Daniel the prophet. And they, like orthodox Christians, oppose Jews because they are betraying the law of God. When it comes to the extremely noble mystery of the Trinity, reformers follow strict orthodox doctrines and can adopt the theological views of the earliest four or six religious conferences without restraint. Their statement is no different from the Athanasian doctrine that those who do not accept Orthodox beliefs will be permanently destroyed. The Eucharist variant, in which bread and wine become the flesh and blood of Christ in invisible conditions, may refute the power of argument and wit.
They did not consider the evidence provided by the senses of sight, touch and taste at all. The earliest Protestants were confused about their hesitations and concerns, and they were awed by what Jesus said in the provisions of the sacrament. Luther's idea was that Jesus'body appeared in the Eucharist. Calvin's idea was that "substance" existed. Zwingli believed that it was merely a spiritual communion and a simple Memorial ceremony. This idea gradually gained an advantage in Protestant churches. However, the sacrament of the lost mystery is richly compensated, such as the amazing doctrines of sin, redemption, faith, grace and fate, which can be obtained and abused from Sao Paulo's letters. Priests and teachers are sure to have answers to these delicate questions, but the ultimate improvement and widespread use is due to the first religious reformers, who regard these doctrines as the most basic element of the salvation of the soul.
So far, the power of supernatural faith has a negative tendency towards Protestants. Many calm-minded Christians would rather agree that the pancake is God than that God is a cruel and fickle tyrant. Nevertheless, Luther and his adversaries have made substantial and important contributions, and philosophers should have a duty to be fair to fearless fanatics. The superstitious structure, from the abuse of forgiveness to the Madonna's madness, was razed to the ground in their hands. Tens of thousands of men and women who made vows under the Abbey restored free and industrious social life. The holy rank system of saints, angels and imperfect secondary gods is deprived of earthly power and can only enjoy the happiness of the heavenly kingdom.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Theological point of view
Reply #1 - Nov 26th, 2018 at 10:20am

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2 - Feb 26th, 2019 at 12:31pm

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #3 - Mar 3rd, 2019 at 9:35pm

As Seneca lived at the height of the Roman empire I would amend his "rulers" to a more general "those that seek domination over their fellow man".
« Last Edit: Mar 3rd, 2019 at 9:42pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #4 - Mar 4th, 2019 at 6:27am

I don't run into a lot of people who are God freaks. Those I do, tend to be very undisciplined in their thinking on theological matters. They have vague notions of God and spirituality that can be altered on a whim, to fit any inquiry.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Mar 7th, 2019 at 9:00pm

m18611136959 wrote on Nov 15th, 2018 at 5:46pm:
There used to be a group of great people in Christianity who always put forward some unique theological views. Whether these great men fight for freedom for Christians can be compatible with truth and piety. Like Jews, they accepted all the wonders and wonders recorded in Hebrew scriptures, from Adam's garden to the vision of Daniel the prophet. And they, like orthodox Christians, oppose Jews because they are betraying the law of God. When it comes to the extremely noble mystery of the Trinity, reformers follow strict orthodox doctrines and can adopt the theological views of the earliest four or six religious conferences without restraint. Their statement is no different from the Athanasian doctrine that those who do not accept Orthodox beliefs will be permanently destroyed. The Eucharist variant, in which bread and wine become the flesh and blood of Christ in invisible conditions, may refute the power of argument and wit.
They did not consider the evidence provided by the senses of sight, touch and taste at all. The earliest Protestants were confused about their hesitations and concerns, and they were awed by what Jesus said in the provisions of the sacrament. Luther's idea was that Jesus'body appeared in the Eucharist. Calvin's idea was that "substance" existed. Zwingli believed that it was merely a spiritual communion and a simple Memorial ceremony. This idea gradually gained an advantage in Protestant churches. However, the sacrament of the lost mystery is richly compensated, such as the amazing doctrines of sin, redemption, faith, grace and fate, which can be obtained and abused from Sao Paulo's letters. Priests and teachers are sure to have answers to these delicate questions, but the ultimate improvement and widespread use is due to the first religious reformers, who regard these doctrines as the most basic element of the salvation of the soul.
So far, the power of supernatural faith has a negative tendency towards Protestants. Many calm-minded Christians would rather agree that the pancake is God than that God is a cruel and fickle tyrant. Nevertheless, Luther and his adversaries have made substantial and important contributions, and philosophers should have a duty to be fair to fearless fanatics. The superstitious structure, from the abuse of forgiveness to the Madonna's madness, was razed to the ground in their hands. Tens of thousands of men and women who made vows under the Abbey restored free and industrious social life. The holy rank system of saints, angels and imperfect secondary gods is deprived of earthly power and can only enjoy the happiness of the heavenly kingdom.

All this is deemed 'wrong' thanks to the 'Game Changers' known as the New Worlds.
Even Germany has chucked in the 'Christianity Gig' and thrown it back at the Jews and sent them packing back to Israel.
Christianity was like a "Going the wrong way, dead end" sort of thing for Europe for so long.
It will be France's turn soon to chuck in Christianity against the Moslems.

You could say that Europe no longer wants to 'Eat from the Tree of Knowledge' known as the Middle-East and its 'Religion'.
Now it wants to 'Eat from the Tree of Life' experienced by the New Worlds and "Live Forever"
Wink

Fiddle-farting on 'old' things like Socrates, Nietzche and others is just stroking one's own 'intellectual' ego - which is a 'dead end' of what is already 'known'.
Instead - you should be out here with me and seeking that which is 'to know'  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Apr 10th, 2019 at 7:48pm

m18611136959 wrote on Nov 15th, 2018 at 5:46pm:

Terrible formatting.

Almost illegible.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Apr 10th, 2019 at 8:00pm

Yadda wrote on Apr 10th, 2019 at 7:48pm:
Terrible formatting.

Almost illegible.

pot, meet kettle

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Apr 10th, 2019 at 8:47pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 10th, 2019 at 8:00pm:
Yadda wrote on Apr 10th, 2019 at 7:48pm:
Terrible formatting.

Almost illegible.

pot, meet kettle

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Forum Parasite introduces a Pot to a Kettle.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #9 - Apr 10th, 2019 at 10:23pm

@ OP

Priests.

Matthew 23:13
....woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Know God, or, don't know him !

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Psalms 27:8
When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Apr 10th, 2019 at 10:45pm

Psalms 29:5 "Get drunk. Fall over."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #11 - Apr 11th, 2019 at 8:39am

Jasin wrote on Apr 10th, 2019 at 10:45pm:

Psalms 29:5 "Get drunk. Fall over."

...from 'The Book of Jasin'.

Psalms 7:11
God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
12  If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready.
13  He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; he ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors.
14  Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood.
15  He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #12 - Dec 10th, 2023 at 4:55pm

This Topic was moved here from Atheism by freediver.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print