Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Formula E electric racing cars (Read 3838 times)
juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Formula E electric racing cars
Reply #30 - Nov 16th, 2018 at 10:11am

The dumb troll coot with the Globally Warmed overheated child's brain has a short circuit.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #31 - Nov 16th, 2018 at 12:42pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Nov 16th, 2018 at 9:34am:
And yet a Tesla model S has a 500km range in real driving conditions. Who cares about a race track socko Cheesy LOL

I think scarborough beach in Perth just got an electric car charge point!

WOW- West Australians trying to do something positive for the world for a change: something stinks to high heaven I tells ya cos this place is pure fake conservative country lol  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

******* READ: nuffin' but a token gesture aka nuffin' but pure insult towards the kids faces lol  Roll Eyes

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #32 - Nov 16th, 2018 at 3:26pm

juliar wrote on Nov 16th, 2018 at 9:00am:
The obnoxious troll with the child's malformed brain being overheated by Global Warming and malfunctioning is scribbling dribble.

At least the troll gives the good people a look at the darker unfortunate side of life of those afflicted by Global Warming

Baron, I am surprised.

You have totally missed the subtle point I was making.

You see to get the electric heaps to last more than 1 lap they will have to mount gigantic fire bomb batteries on wheels and when these Giant Batteries on wheels crash they will go up in a fiery inferno as the Giant Batteries explode in a frightening conflagration.

The example I showed was just to give an idea of what a race track crash will be like.

been plenty of crash's in formula E and no fire jules…….... Wink

I am me

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #33 - Nov 16th, 2018 at 3:27pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Nov 16th, 2018 at 12:42pm:
And yet a Tesla model S has a 500km range in real driving conditions. Who cares about a race track socko Cheesy LOL

WOW- West Australians trying to do something positive for the world for a change: something stinks to high heaven I tells ya cos this place is pure fake conservative country lol  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

******* READ: nuffin' but a token gesture aka nuffin' but pure insult towards the kids faces lol  Roll Eyes

WA has had a electric hiway from brumbry to Perth for years ,might even be Margarete river.....

I am me

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Nov 16th, 2018 at 6:40pm

Now the frustration the overheated by Global Warming dumb troll feels at being unable to understand the big words adults use swells up into a desperate cry for help. A standard pretend Greeny response.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #35 - Nov 16th, 2018 at 8:51pm

DonDeeHippy wrote on Nov 16th, 2018 at 3:27pm:

WA has had a electric hiway from brumbry to Perth for years ,might even be Margarete river.....

AN ELECTRIC HIGHWAY, REALLY: how come none of us know about it?

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #36 - Nov 16th, 2018 at 10:02pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Nov 16th, 2018 at 8:51pm:

https://rac.com.au/about-rac/advocating-change/sustainability/electric-highway
have a read  Wink

I am me

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #37 - Nov 18th, 2018 at 12:16pm

juliar wrote on Nov 16th, 2018 at 9:00am:
The obnoxious troll with the child's malformed brain being overheated by Global Warming and malfunctioning is scribbling dribble.

At least the troll gives the good people a look at the darker unfortunate side of life of those afflicted by Global Warming

Baron, I am surprised.

You have totally missed the subtle point I was making.

You see to get the electric heaps to last more than 1 lap they will have to mount gigantic fire bomb batteries on wheels and when these Giant Batteries on wheels crash they will go up in a fiery inferno as the Giant Batteries explode in a frightening conflagration.

The example I showed was just to give an idea of what a race track crash will be like.

Im surpised 2 Jules after all u and Baron have so many of the same traits, it's almost like u 2 r twins
Baron im sure is proud 2 be thought of the same as u  Wink

I am me

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #38 - Nov 18th, 2018 at 1:06pm

DonDeeHippy wrote on Nov 16th, 2018 at 10:02pm:

have a read  Wink

THAT WASN'T MY POINT: THERE IS OBIVOUSLY NO PRIDE BEHIND THIS PROJECT UNTIL WE ALL KNOW ABOUT IT ATLEAST.

I F'N KNOW ABOUT A MILLION CANCERS THAT WILL POSSIBLY LEAD TO ROAD CARNAGE BUT NOTHING ABOUT THIS BECAUSE THERE IS NO PRIDE BEHIND THE PROJECT BRUTHER: THAT ISMY POINT!

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #39 - Nov 18th, 2018 at 1:32pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Nov 18th, 2018 at 1:06pm:
DonDeeHippy wrote on Nov 16th, 2018 at 10:02pm:

have a read  Wink

THAT WASN'T MY POINT: THERE IS OBIVOUSLY NO PRIDE BEHIND THIS PROJECT UNTIL WE ALL KNOW ABOUT IT ATLEAST.

I F'N KNOW ABOUT A MILLION CANCERS THAT WILL POSSIBLY LEAD TO ROAD CARNAGE BUT NOTHING ABOUT THIS BECAUSE THERE IS NO PRIDE BEHIND THE PROJECT BRUTHER: THAT ISMY POINT!

Yeah I know what u mean, Tesla Owners club in Australia has just finished making sure there r changers across the nulabour so anyone with a EV can now cross Australia,, we don't hear about that either. Wink

I am me

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Nov 19th, 2018 at 10:16am

Gosh the troll with the child's mind that never developed is joined by Futility in search of Failure at the Nursing Home.

While cash crippled little temporary Tesla limps to a halt the BIG Boys step in to take over.

Common end for unsafe no brakes Tesla S

Formula E could get a lot more interesting
by Robert Moore, on September 5, 2016, 12:00

Formula E is starting to take off in popularity rankings. Sure, electric cars don’t exactly have the soul you find in cars internal combustion engines, but it’s still downright invigorating to watch. If you still don’t believe that Formula E will be around for long, Audi Sport’s next move should put any reluctance in your heart to rest.

Audi Sport has had a relationship with Formula E team ABT Schaeffler since the 2014-2015 season, offering up a factory driver and its infrastructure in Neuburg. For the 2016 – 2017 season the relations ship between ABT and Audi Sport will strengthen even more as Audi Sport will be providing financial and technical support. In turn, Audi Sport gets to display the four rings on the sides and rear winds of the ABT Schaeffler FE02 effective immediately.

That’s not all, though, along with this announcement, Audi has announced that it is planning to incorporate Formula E into a factory-backed motorsport program for the 2017-2018 season. This should come as no surprise as electric mobility is a key factor in Audi’s future plans, with its first all-electric vehicle to come in the form of an SUV in 2018. Obviously, there’s no better place to root your electrification plans than Formula E racing.

Dr. Wolfgang Ullrich, the Head of Audi Motorsport, said, “Audi has consistently been using motorsport to test and develop new technologies further for subsequent use in production. With Quattro drive, we revolutionised rally racing and subsequently set standards in circuit racing as well. In the 24 Hours of Le Mans, Audi was the first manufacturer to have achieved victories with a TFSI engine, a TDI, and a hybrid race car, so writing motorsport history on several occasions. Now we intend to repeat this in fully electric racing. Formula E with its races being held in the hearts of major cities is an ideal stage for this purpose and Team ABT Schaeffler Audi Sport a logical partner for us.”

https://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/audi-incorporating-formula-e-into-a-facto...

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #41 - Nov 19th, 2018 at 2:04pm

DonDeeHippy wrote on Nov 18th, 2018 at 1:32pm:
Yeah I know what u mean, Tesla Owners club in Australia has just finished making sure there r changers across the nulabour so anyone with a EV can now cross Australia,, we don't hear about that either. Wink

Certainly, ----> WE SHOULD BE HEARING ABOUT THIS CHARGERS ACROSS THE NULLABOR THING: WHERE HAS THE PRIDE IN THIS F'N COUNTRY GONE?

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Nov 19th, 2018 at 4:47pm

Is Futility in search of Failure really in a Nursing Home ?

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #43 - Nov 19th, 2018 at 5:21pm

juliar wrote on Nov 19th, 2018 at 10:16am:
Gosh the troll with the child's mind that never developed is joined by Futility in search of Failure at the Nursing Home.

While cash crippled little temporary Tesla limps to a halt the BIG Boys step in to take over.

https://boygeniusreport.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/tesla-model-s-accident-germa...
Common end for unsafe no brakes Tesla S

Formula E could get a lot more interesting
by Robert Moore, on September 5, 2016, 12:00

Formula E is starting to take off in popularity rankings. Sure, electric cars don’t exactly have the soul you find in cars internal combustion engines, but it’s still downright invigorating to watch. If you still don’t believe that Formula E will be around for long, Audi Sport’s next move should put any reluctance in your heart to rest.

Audi Sport has had a relationship with Formula E team ABT Schaeffler since the 2014-2015 season, offering up a factory driver and its infrastructure in Neuburg. For the 2016 – 2017 season the relations ship between ABT and Audi Sport will strengthen even more as Audi Sport will be providing financial and technical support. In turn, Audi Sport gets to display the four rings on the sides and rear winds of the ABT Schaeffler FE02 effective immediately.

That’s not all, though, along with this announcement, Audi has announced that it is planning to incorporate Formula E into a factory-backed motorsport program for the 2017-2018 season. This should come as no surprise as electric mobility is a key factor in Audi’s future plans, with its first all-electric vehicle to come in the form of an SUV in 2018. Obviously, there’s no better place to root your electrification plans than Formula E racing.

Dr. Wolfgang Ullrich, the Head of Audi Motorsport, said, “Audi has consistently been using motorsport to test and develop new technologies further for subsequent use in production. With Quattro drive, we revolutionised rally racing and subsequently set standards in circuit racing as well. In the 24 Hours of Le Mans, Audi was the first manufacturer to have achieved victories with a TFSI engine, a TDI, and a hybrid race car, so writing motorsport history on several occasions. Now we intend to repeat this in fully electric racing. Formula E with its races being held in the hearts of major cities is an ideal stage for this purpose and Team ABT Schaeffler Audi Sport a logical partner for us.”

https://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/audi-incorporating-formula-e-into-a-facto...

Nice article there Jules about Formula E, I saw the AUDI sports car races a porche but the Audi was backwards and also set I world record for fastest reverse driving, as they have no gears theoretically they should be able to go same speed forward and reverse.... would of been bloody scary though..... Wink Wink

I am me

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Nov 19th, 2018 at 6:15pm

That deadly boring troll with the under developed child brain just won't take her simple minded Greeny ravings and go away.

The Trolls seem to be a bit simple don't they? Typical pseudo Greenies that aren't smart enough to know they aren't smart at all - just childish and a bit simple. The penalty of a diminished IQ.

How dumb can it be to waste space by copying someone else's clever relevant post and then scribble some silly dribble ?

But then a Troll is a Child's mind in an Adult body. That's why they are a bit simple and can't understand anything more complicated than a MacDonald's menu.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print