Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Grand Mufti blames police government for terrorist (Read 547 times)
Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Grand Mufti blames police government for terrorist
Nov 15th, 2018 at 3:50pm

Quote:
Australia's most senior Muslim cleric blames the government for Melbourne attack – and accuses ministers of encouraging MORE terrorism

Australia's most senior Sunni Muslim cleric has blamed the federal government for Melbourne's Bourke Street terrorist attack and accused cabinet ministers of encouraging more terrorism.

'I'd like to remind him that security agencies failed to do their job; the offender's passport had been cancelled and he was being monitored,' Dr Mohamed, who doesn't speak English, told SBS radio's Arabic 24 station late on Tuesday.

Dr Mohamed, who only speaks Arabic, has joined the Hume Islamic Youth Centre's spiritual leader Mohammed Sheikh Mohammed Omran in blaming police and security agencies for Melbourne's city centre terrorist attack

Hassan Khalif Shire Ali, the 30-year-old terrorist who police shot dead after he had crashed a Holden Rodeo ute filled with gas cylinders, had attended Sheikh Omran's mosque at Coolaroo, in Melbourne's north.
It is run by the hardline Salafist Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaah Association, which preaches a fundamentalist, seventh-century version of Islam.

At an Iftar dinner in Melbourne last year, to commemorate the holy Islamic month of Ramadan, Dr Mohamed jokingly called for dinner guests to 'make jihad'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6387435/Muslim-Grand-Mufti-Ibrahim-Abu-...

The Grand Mufti has been here for over 20 years and doesn't speak English, what an example to set for young muslims.

If the Grand Mufti wants to blame the government, police and security agencies for this latest terror attack then surely he cannot have it both ways and whinge about Islamophobia if muslims are detained for suspicion of imminent terrorist attacks.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Grand Mufti blames police government for terrorist
Reply #1 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 3:55pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Nov 15th, 2018 at 3:50pm:
The Grand Mufti has been here for over 20 years and doesn't speak English, what an example to set for young muslims.

I've met Italians who have been here twice as long who don't speak English.

What an example to set for young Catholics.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 3:55pm

Quote:
In 2012 Mohamed visited the Gaza Strip, where he met Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh and told local news agencies, "I am pleased to stand on the land of jihad to learn from its sons".[5][6][7] He is said to support Yusuf al-Qaradawi, who he met in Qatar in April 2013.[8]

Mohamed is member of a Tribunal which resolves disputes using Sharia Law based mediation. These mediation sessions are conducted weekly, from Mohamed's Fairfield office.[9]

In 2011 Mohammed said that Sharia laws which call for "freedom, justice and right of speech" correspond with Australian laws.

In his 1993 book An Invitation To Contemplate he said that non-Muslims wanted their women to walk around, “exposed as a piece of sweet pastry ... devoured by the eyes of men"[12] and in 1995 he wrote, "the West does not bring to us any good, all they bring are their diseases".[13]

After the November 2015 Paris attacks, in a Press Release by the Australian National Imams Council, Mohamed made some controversial remarks that: "These recent incidents highlight the fact that current strategies to deal with the threat of terrorism are not working. It is therefore imperative that all causative factors such as racism, Islamophobia, curtailing freedoms through securitisation, duplicitous foreign policies and military intervention must be comprehensively addressed".[19] He was later criticized for not directly condemning the Paris attacks

Mohamed, in a submission to a federal government inquiry, has called for the Racial Discrimination Act to be updated to include protections against religious vilification. Liberal senator James Paterson, a member of the parliamentary joint committee on human rights said, “Effectively that would mean Australia has a national blasphemy law because criticising someone’s religious beliefs in a way that offended them could breach the law

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_Abu_Mohamed

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #3 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 3:57pm

This is why Baronvonrort failed as a cop. Lack of comprehension.

The article said the Grand Mufti doesn't speak English, not that he can't speak English.

In fact the Grand Mufti is right that Australian security services, people like Baronvonrort, failed in their duty.

Baron von rort would have performed a greater service if he hadn't left the donut shop during working hours.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 4:05pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 15th, 2018 at 3:57pm:
This is why Baronvonrort failed as a cop. Lack of comprehension.

The article said the Grand Mufti doesn't speak English, not that he can't speak English.

In fact the Grand Mufti is right that Australian security services, people like Baronvonrort, failed in their duty.

Baron von rort would have performed a greater service if he hadn't left the donut shop during working hours

Get a job and pay some taxes ya dopey bum

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 4:16pm

Quote:
'I ask Allah to grant victory to the believers': Islamic terrorist who helped assassinate police staffer Curtis Cheng withdraws his 'bulls***' apology and says he ISN'T sorry

An Islamic State terrorist convicted of the shooting murder of a police staffer has withdrawn his 'bulls***' apology to the victim's widow, a court has heard.

Milad Atai was convicted for aiding in the 2015 shooting of Curtis Cheng, a New South Wales Police accountant.

During the conviction hearing, he told Cheng's widow, Selina Cheng, he was sorry for the hurt he had put her and her family through

But on Thursday, the NSW Supreme Court was told he had written letters to the federal police and a crowd prosecutor saying the apologies made in September weren't honest.

'I take back what I said in the box because I was in the heat of moment and I just slipped up,' a letter to the federal police read.
'If use (sic) can please let the judge know about this letter and I want him to know where I stand with this remorse bulls***.'
Justice Peter Johnson said Atai had previously said: 'I am sorry for what I did and what I put her through... I take responsibility for my actions.'
But in court, Atai refuted the apology, saying: 'I ask Allah to grant victory to the believers and to destroy those who oppress his slaves.'
Mr Johnson said the letters also gave an insight into the 22-year-old's lack of rehabilitation and de-radicalisation.
'He seems to have shut the door to the path,' he said.

Prosecutor Paul Maguire said the views expressed in Atai's letters showed he was still radicalised.
'He hasn't even taken the first step on the path to rehabilitation,' he said.

The 20-year-old gave a one-finger salute to the court and yelled: 'I'm going to paradise, you're going to hell... this is just the beginning for enemies of Islam'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6391795/ISIS-terrorist-assassination-Cu...

We are spending hundreds of millions to try and deradicalize these muslims, it appears to be a waste of money

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 4:19pm

dictionary:

radicalize - verb = reads and believes the evil in the qur'an.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #7 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 4:27pm

radicalized - verb = reads and believes the evil in the Bible.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #8 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 5:20pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Nov 15th, 2018 at 4:16pm:
Quote:
'I ask Allah to grant victory to the believers': Islamic terrorist who helped assassinate police staffer Curtis Cheng withdraws his 'bulls***' apology and says he ISN'T sorry

An Islamic State terrorist convicted of the shooting murder of a police staffer has withdrawn his 'bulls***' apology to the victim's widow, a court has heard.

Milad Atai was convicted for aiding in the 2015 shooting of Curtis Cheng, a New South Wales Police accountant.

During the conviction hearing, he told Cheng's widow, Selina Cheng, he was sorry for the hurt he had put her and her family through

But on Thursday, the NSW Supreme Court was told he had written letters to the federal police and a crowd prosecutor saying the apologies made in September weren't honest.

'I take back what I said in the box because I was in the heat of moment and I just slipped up,' a letter to the federal police read.
'If use (sic) can please let the judge know about this letter and I want him to know where I stand with this remorse bulls***.'
Justice Peter Johnson said Atai had previously said: 'I am sorry for what I did and what I put her through... I take responsibility for my actions.'
But in court, Atai refuted the apology, saying: 'I ask Allah to grant victory to the believers and to destroy those who oppress his slaves.'
Mr Johnson said the letters also gave an insight into the 22-year-old's lack of rehabilitation and de-radicalisation.
'He seems to have shut the door to the path,' he said.

Prosecutor Paul Maguire said the views expressed in Atai's letters showed he was still radicalised.
'He hasn't even taken the first step on the path to rehabilitation,' he said.

The 20-year-old gave a one-finger salute to the court and yelled: 'I'm going to paradise, you're going to hell... this is just the beginning for enemies of Islam'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6391795/ISIS-terrorist-assassination-Cu...

We are spending hundreds of millions to try and deradicalize these muslims, it appears to be a waste of money

Based on Baronvonrort's experience of the effect of thousands of donuts on Baronvonrort not quelling his anger?

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print