Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Why Are Young People Having So Little Sex? (Read 897 times)
UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Re: Why Are Young People Having So Little Sex?
Reply #15 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 5:19pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 15th, 2018 at 5:09pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Nov 15th, 2018 at 4:36pm:
Perhaps us whiiie peepoh are just having sex in more discreet places, such as our bedroom or any place out of the public eye. We are replacing ourselves at a good rate. Not so much for the Asian Australians. Maybe you need to concede that white women are not stupid enough to have sex with you. Does not mean that they don't want to have sex with more respectable men.

Unsubrocky, the future of Australian closet pom procreation.

Unsubrocky, a self-professed obese, unhealthy, unprofessional, man in menial employment and no future prospects.

Skanks will be lining up.

According to my newly acquired photo identification and the charts that state where obesity levels begin, I would be obese. But that does not mean that I can't lose weight. My weight has been coming down slowly, even though I have only maintained a moderately healthy diet and have increased my physical activity. I got laid on a number of occasions, even when I was 5kg heavier than I am now.

Meanwhile, you are still going to be unattractive and unloved by anyone, until you change your attitude.

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 5:24pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Nov 15th, 2018 at 5:19pm:
Perhaps us whiiie peepoh are just having sex in more discreet places, such as our bedroom or any place out of the public eye. We are replacing ourselves at a good rate. Not so much for the Asian Australians. Maybe you need to concede that white women are not stupid enough to have sex with you. Does not mean that they don't want to have sex with more respectable men.

Unsubrocky, a self-professed obese, unhealthy, unprofessional, man in menial employment and no future prospects.

According to my newly acquired photo identification and the charts that state where obesity levels begin, I would be obese. But that does not mean that I can't lose weight. My weight has been coming down slowly, even though I have only maintained a moderately healthy diet and have increased my physical activity. I got laid on a number of occasions, even when I was 5kg heavier than I am now.

Meanwhile, you are still going to be unattractive and unloved by anyone, until you change your attitude.

Cool story bro.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #17 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 5:34pm

Term Dog wrote on Nov 15th, 2018 at 5:24pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Nov 15th, 2018 at 5:19pm:

Cool story bro.

Us overweight/obese type do still get to have sex. Not as often as we do when we are healthy. But we do get laid.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #18 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 5:37pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 15th, 2018 at 11:40am:
Is the answer to this problem in denizen Bobby's hand?

LTYC - thinking about guys? -

not that there's anything wrong with that.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print