Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: I'm now a Muslim
Reply #60 - Nov 17th, 2018 at 7:55pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 17th, 2018 at 6:54pm:
Term Dog wrote on Nov 17th, 2018 at 6:23pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 17th, 2018 at 6:16pm:
Term Dog wrote on Nov 17th, 2018 at 3:19pm:
Muslims are more homogeneous and have few doctrinal divisions than most other religions and really their religion and culture are the same thing.

No, they are not.  Indonesian Muslims are very different Malaysian as they are different to Bangladeshi as they are different to Pakistani as they are different to Afghani, central Asian republic, Iranian, Iraqi, Turkish, Jordanian, Saudi Arabian, Egyptian, Balkan, Libyan, Tunisian, Morrocan, West African and so on, Muslims.   Time you got out and travelled the world.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How many different denominations of Islam is there?

Will wait for your answer.

1.6 billion.

There is no central authority.  There is no determinant of a subjective thing like religious belief.  Therefore, every Muslims has their own ideas of what Islam means to them, personally.

You mean Islamic Ummah is the original anarcho-syndycalism under a caliph?   And if they can all believe what they want - who enforces the apostasy and blasphemy laws, idiot??

You are a colossal joke, Bwian, and idiot of majestic, billowing proportions.  To be as stupid as you takes effort and, boy, have you worked hard all your life.  Carry on.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #61 - Nov 17th, 2018 at 10:26pm

Term Dog wrote on Nov 17th, 2018 at 7:51pm:
Muslims are more homogeneous and have few doctrinal divisions than most other religions and really their religion and culture are the same thing.

No, they are not.  Indonesian Muslims are very different Malaysian as they are different to Bangladeshi as they are different to Pakistani as they are different to Afghani, central Asian republic, Iranian, Iraqi, Turkish, Jordanian, Saudi Arabian, Egyptian, Balkan, Libyan, Tunisian, Morrocan, West African and so on, Muslims.   Time you got out and travelled the world.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

1.6 billion.

There is no central authority.  There is no determinant of a subjective thing like religious belief.  Therefore, every Muslim has their own ideas of what Islam means to them, personally.

Are you delusional or just uneducated?

Run along, back to your little kiddies' playground where all the small children hang out.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #62 - Nov 17th, 2018 at 10:30pm

Frank wrote on Nov 17th, 2018 at 7:55pm:

1.6 billion.

There is no central authority.  There is no determinant of a subjective thing like religious belief.  Therefore, every Muslims has their own ideas of what Islam means to them, personally.

You mean Islamic Ummah is the original anarcho-syndycalism under a caliph?   And if they can all believe what they want - who enforces the apostasy and blasphemy laws, idiot??

What it means is that groups can and do band together, believing certain key aspects of their common belief, Soren.   There is no Pope, no Archbishop of Canterbury.  They resemble, if anybody, the early Protestants, each with their own beliefs, coming together to form collective groups.  They force apostasy and blasphemy beliefs on each other.   There is no other authority figure or group.   

Quote:
You are a colossal joke, Bwian, and idiot of majestic, billowing proportions.  To be as stupid as you takes effort and, boy, have you worked hard all your life.  Carry on.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Nov 18th, 2018 at 2:25pm

Tells a lot of lies.

Maybe *rudewordforintercourse* in the brain?

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Nov 18th, 2018 at 2:36pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 17th, 2018 at 10:30pm:

1.6 billion.

What it means is that groups can and do band together, believing certain key aspects of their common belief, Soren.   There is no Pope, no Archbishop of Canterbury.  They resemble, if anybody, the early Protestants, each with their own beliefs, coming together to form collective groups.  They force apostasy and blasphemy beliefs on each other.   There is no other authority figure or group.   

Quote:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Wrong, their authority is their Bible.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Nov 18th, 2018 at 3:07pm

I have no problems at all accepting that Islam is a devolved religion and culture.

Doesnt matter that Brian comes out batting for the cause saying it's got nuffin to do wiv Islam, when any amount of Imans with the authority of a congregation can deny his apologism implicitly quoting chapter and verse why going choppy choppy on kaffur is indeed authorised and justified in Islam.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Nov 18th, 2018 at 5:21pm

Oh and one more thing, if I do become a muzzie I definitely won't be sitting down to pee, and I won't play with my dong when I'm finished.

I might consider spitting three times when I have a bad feeling, but no promises mind.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #67 - Nov 18th, 2018 at 6:11pm

moses wrote on Nov 18th, 2018 at 2:25pm:
Tells a lot of lies.

Maybe *rudewordforintercourse* in the brain?

Moses, as usual you waste your own and more importantly, our time.  Run along, please, I can hear your nursemaid calling you back to the little kiddies' playground where you belong...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Nov 18th, 2018 at 6:16pm

They drink camel piss for health and vitality...not joking.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #69 - Nov 18th, 2018 at 6:45pm

Term Dog wrote on Nov 18th, 2018 at 2:36pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 17th, 2018 at 10:30pm:

1.6 billion.

Quote:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Wrong, their authority is their Bible.

Ah, so you think The Bible is divinely inspired and the direct Word of God, do you?

My, my.  How is that different to the Muslims belief in the Q'ran?

You lot like to claim Christianity is morally superior to Islam.  I've seen little evidence of that.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #70 - Nov 18th, 2018 at 9:55pm

Moslems get more sex.
Jews get more money.
Christians just get more Bibles in Motel rooms.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #71 - Nov 19th, 2018 at 1:22pm

Gandalf do you think Auggie is a Muslim?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Nov 19th, 2018 at 1:31pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 18th, 2018 at 9:55pm:
Moslems get more sex.
Jews get more money.
Christians just get more Bibles in Motel rooms.

Yes, that's what it says in the Bible, JaSin. I read it in one of Y's quotes.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Nov 19th, 2018 at 1:35pm

...muslim come muslim do...

...muslim here just to kill you...

...yeah kill em all kill em dead...

...you gotta kill em muhammad said...

On second thoughts I really don't want to be a muzzie.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Nov 19th, 2018 at 1:37pm

moses wrote on Nov 19th, 2018 at 1:35pm:

Right. You'd have to kill yourself, no?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print