Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: I'm now a Muslim
Reply #15 - Nov 14th, 2018 at 9:11pm

Term Dog wrote on Nov 14th, 2018 at 8:11pm:
Auggie wrote on Nov 14th, 2018 at 8:08pm:
Term Dog wrote on Nov 14th, 2018 at 7:31pm:
Auggie wrote on Nov 14th, 2018 at 7:25pm:
After a discussion with Gandalf, and confirmation that a Muslim is whatever a person claims him or herself to be, I've decided that I am now a Muslim.

Because religious beliefs are subjective and it's not up to anyone to tell me who is and who isn't a Muslim, I'm going to identify myself as a Muslim but I don't believe that Muhammad was the Final Prophet, or even a Prophet to begin with. I don't believe the Quran is the Word of God. Heck! I don't even believe in God myself.

I'm just a Muslim.

Can I be a Muslim too?

Sure, it's all subjective. A Muslim is whatever you think it is.

P.S. One of the benefits of being a Muslim is that you could call people Islamophobes.

Can I still eat Deluxe Crispy Bacon Burgers?

Can you afford them?

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Nov 14th, 2018 at 9:15pm

After a discussion with Gandalf, and confirmation that a Muslim is whatever a person claims him or herself to be, I've decided that I am now a Muslim.

Because religious beliefs are subjective and it's not up to anyone to tell me who is and who isn't a Muslim, I'm going to identify myself as a Muslim but I don't believe that Muhammad was the Final Prophet, or even a Prophet to begin with. I don't believe the Quran is the Word of God. Heck! I don't even believe in God myself.

I'm just a Muslim.

Quote:
Allah speaking

Then, you are those [same ones who are] killing one another and evicting a party of your people from their homes, cooperating against them in sin and aggression. And if they come to you as captives, you ransom them, although their eviction was forbidden to you. So do you believe in part of the Scripture and disbelieve in part? Then what is the recompense for those who do that among you except disgrace in worldly life; and on the Day of Resurrection they will be sent back to the severest of punishment. And Allah is not unaware of what you do.
https://quran.com/2/85

No virgins for you it's off to the hellfire where Allah will burn your skin off then replace it so he can burn it off again, this is your destiny.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #17 - Nov 14th, 2018 at 9:19pm

Because religious beliefs are subjective and it's not up to anyone to tell me who is and who isn't a Muslim, I'm going to identify myself as a Muslim but I don't believe that Muhammad was the Final Prophet, or even a Prophet to begin with.

I don't believe the Quran is the Word of God.

Heck! I don't even believe in God myself.

I'm just a Muslim.

When you go on the Hajj pilgrimage, and get to Mecca, be sure to tell all of your co-religionists how you practice your faith.

Bye.

It was nice knowing you.

[......one more murderous progressive bites the dust.    Hoorah!]

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Nov 14th, 2018 at 9:25pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 14th, 2018 at 7:50pm:
Auggie wrote on Nov 14th, 2018 at 7:42pm:
Bobby. wrote on Nov 14th, 2018 at 7:38pm:
Is Auggie now a terrorist?

Not a terrorist. Just a Muslim.

I don't subscribe to terrorist or fanatical beliefs.

We need to get Yadda's advice.

Moslem == a follower of Islam.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Nov 14th, 2018 at 9:28pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 14th, 2018 at 9:25pm:
Bobby. wrote on Nov 14th, 2018 at 7:50pm:
Auggie wrote on Nov 14th, 2018 at 7:42pm:
Bobby. wrote on Nov 14th, 2018 at 7:38pm:
Is Auggie now a terrorist?

Not a terrorist. Just a Muslim.

I don't subscribe to terrorist or fanatical beliefs.

We need to get Yadda's advice.

Moslem == a follower of Islam.

Moslem == a follower of Islam <----------- dictionary definition.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #20 - Nov 14th, 2018 at 9:36pm

I'm just a Muslim.

Australia is a Muzlum country too, by Gandalf's reckoning. He also believe Iran should have nuclear weapons, because Western countries have them. And of course he believes that the family and friends of the Martyrs of Islam, have no knowledge of their intentions.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #21 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 9:09am

issuevoter wrote on Nov 14th, 2018 at 9:36pm:
And of course he believes that the family and friends of the Martyrs of Islam, have no knowledge of their intentions.

quote?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #22 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 9:36am

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 15th, 2018 at 9:09am:
issuevoter wrote on Nov 14th, 2018 at 9:36pm:

And of course he believes that the family and friends of the Martyrs of Islam, have no knowledge of their intentions.

quote?

Again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again,        after every terror incident involving a member(s) of some moslem community in a Western nation,
the same lies, the same denials,
its always the same sergeant Shultz denials.

"Oh we are so, so shocked!
We knew nothing of what he intended.
Our innocent children were victims of a bad external influence."
   <----- and when they say this,      they mean,     and they blame, the Western culture which surrounds them!!!    ...and NOT, NOT, NOT,     ISLAM!!!

Whenever the moslem 'can't' tell the truth, whenever the truth would condemn the moslem community,
the moslem will choose to engage in [lying] sophistry.
e.g.
"Bakri condemned the killing of all innocent civilians"

e.g.
Google;
mother of boston bombers, my sons are innocent

Hassan Khalif Shire Ali

Google;
burke street attacker, family well respected

"his family is well known and respected within the Somali community"

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #23 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 12:38pm

moses wrote on Nov 14th, 2018 at 8:18pm:
yeah well I don't think I could handle muslims paradise, well the aliens with big tits maybe, but I wouldn't fit in with the crowd who hung around the little boys, so there I'd be a muslim terrorist in muslim paradise killing muslim martyrs who preferred the little boys.

Mmm, as usual, something wrong there with your logic, Moses.  Not unusual I suppose for a well known bigot like you.  I'll let you figure it out.   One advantage though, is that you'd be no longer annoying us, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 4:16pm

Careful there forky tongue / lying scum, allah loves me for slaying all the martyrs who prefer the little boys to the aliens with the big boobies.

Us higher grade of muzzies have the secret code, here I'm feeling magnanimous at the moment, it's allah loves those who slay and are slain in his cause.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #25 - Nov 16th, 2018 at 7:26pm

moses wrote on Nov 15th, 2018 at 4:16pm:
Careful there forky tongue / lying scum, allah loves me for slaying all the martyrs who prefer the little boys to the aliens with the big boobies.

Us higher grade of muzzies have the secret code, here I'm feeling magnanimous at the moment, it's allah loves those who slay and are slain in his cause.

Still haven't figured out the flaws in your logic, have you, Moses?   Oh, well, run along back to the little kiddies' playground where you belong.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Nov 16th, 2018 at 7:54pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 16th, 2018 at 7:26pm:

Still haven't figured out the flaws in your logic, have you, Moses?   

Being a mail-order doktor, you couldn't articulate that 'flaw' to save your life, bwian.

hint, hint vaguely- that's the limit of your intellect, cat-pissy aunty.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Nov 16th, 2018 at 7:57pm

ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Nov 16th, 2018 at 8:01pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 16th, 2018 at 7:26pm:

Still haven't figured out the flaws in your logic, have you, Moses?   Oh, well, run along back to the little kiddies' playground where you belong.   Roll Eyes

I don't think Brian sees any flaws.......I think he's pretending to in order to appear smart.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Nov 16th, 2018 at 8:01pm

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print