Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
The Bourke Street Terrorist (Read 6253 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: The Bourke Street Terrorist
Reply #45 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 9:42am

capitosinora wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 9:28am:
The Mosque of Rome, situated in Parioli, is the largest mosque outside the Islamic world.
It has an area of 30,000 m˛ and can accommodate more than 12,000 people.
The building is located in the Acqua Acetosa area, at the foot of the Monti Parioli, north of the city.

https://www.romeing.it/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/The-Mosque-of-Rome.jpg

Muslims' protest pray in Rome over mosque shortage

Lovely building - are Infidels allowed to tour?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 9:46am

capitosinora wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 9:30am:
Ajax wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 9:25am:
Hassan was a psychopath plain and simple he shunned Islam and sounds like he was a very isolated individual even from family, substance abuse, hardly any friends estranged from family and loved ones fits the profile.

Maybe he did buy into 70 virgins or whatever it is in heaven but that's a story 10 year olds would start to dispute.

Throwing all muslims into his basket is not right because it simply isn't true, the majority just go about their daily lives like all of us.

What I would like to see is the Imam's of the muslim world speak out against such criminal actions like that of Hassan at every prayer meeting.

Hassan was desperate to get Aussie love and attention.

While I have to agree - what is the answer?  Just let some of them act out their fantasies?  Where are the families and the communities in all this?  do the community leaders ever speak out and say, for example:-

"If you see Mohamed thinking the wrong way,
Just stop and say,
You're going the wrong way."

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #47 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 9:54am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 9:46am:
capitosinora wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 9:30am:
Ajax wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 9:25am:
Hassan was a psychopath plain and simple he shunned Islam and sounds like he was a very isolated individual even from family, substance abuse, hardly any friends estranged from family and loved ones fits the profile.

Maybe he did buy into 70 virgins or whatever it is in heaven but that's a story 10 year olds would start to dispute.

Throwing all muslims into his basket is not right because it simply isn't true, the majority just go about their daily lives like all of us.

What I would like to see is the Imam's of the muslim world speak out against such criminal actions like that of Hassan at every prayer meeting.

Hassan was desperate to get Aussie love and attention.

While I have to agree - what is the answer?  Just let some of them act out their fantasies?  Where are the families and the communities in all this?  do the community leaders ever speak out and say, for example:-

"If you see Mohamed thinking the wrong way,
Just stop and say,
You're going the wrong way."

Imo a good starting place would be the Imams at prayer time in the mosques.

They should strongly condemn Hassans actions and warn the people not to buy into the psyche of a terrorist group such as IS who probably don't give a damn about allah but its such a great way of catching stray fish.

Has to start with the leaders and then family. 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 10:07am

Darkies in Africa hate whities, so why are African darkies coming to Australia that is 90% whitie?

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #49 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 10:15am

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 10:07am:
Darkies in Africa hate whities, so why are African darkies coming to Australia that is 90% whitie? 

They want a better standard of living &
to continue their religious beliefs which include
killing non-believers such as us.
We give them social security money to help them towards their goals.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 11:20am

Bobby. wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 10:15am:

The only thing the darkie in Bourke Street got was a better bullet, in his guts. A lot of people don't believe in the death penalty, but yet, they say nothing about this guy being put to death and the innocent guy who was put to death by stabbing. The govt and supporters of darkies and muslims are complicit by their willingness to allow the deaths. They could have easily prevented those deaths by deporting the guy and his brother months or years ago

So when someone says they don't believe in the death penalty, call them a liar

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 11:29am

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 11:20am:
Bobby. wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 10:15am:

The only thing the darkie in Bourke Street got was a better bullet, in his guts. A lot of people don't believe in the death penalty, but yet, they say nothing about this guy being put to death and the innocent guy who was put to death by stabbing. The govt and supporters of darkies and muslims are complicit by their willingness to allow the deaths. They could have easily prevented those deaths by deporting the guy and his brother months or years ago

So when someone says they don't believe in the death penalty, call them a liar   

Bit of a stretch there - the guy wasn't 'put to death' - he was blown away in a righteous kill.. pure self-defence... watch the video.  The innocent bystander, on the other hand, wasn't doing one thing to that lunatic... and was murdered, not 'put to death'.

We need a Devil's Island Re-education Centre for any of these 'radicalised' individuals.... fail the course and it's the Midnight Express for you back to your chosen Holy Land - most of which are pretty full of holes these days... in several ways......

I understand Nauru is coming up for lease.............. nothing like a few Kokonut Boories to keep you under control if you feel restive... and they know a thing or two about head-hunting.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Tally

Reply #52 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 11:30am

I'm white, almost pink actually, and I lived in Africa for 5 years and was treated with respect and dignity.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 11:39am

Tally wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 11:30am:

I'm white, almost pink actually, and I lived in Africa for 5 years and was treated with respect and dignity.

was that Somalia by any chance???....

are you suggesting we dont treat Africans with respect?.....we have quite a few living in ACT  and I have yet to hear of them or us having any problems....

Mel in particular does seem to have more than their share of Problems from the African continent....

and yes I do think they have a right to complain...it does seem out of proportion

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 3:43pm

5 Years? So you didn't own a farm then?

http://concit.org/media-silence-on-the-deaths-and-torture-of-white-african-farme...

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #55 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 6:03pm

All muzzos are the same

They worship the son of Satan

They all murder given the chance

There are no good muzzos

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 7:34pm

Morrison and Dutton are talking tough, the resolve after the last terrorist attack was more bollards and to arm police with machine guns, well that worked a treat!
These guys will sort this stuff out with the help of the Grand Moofters.

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #57 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 8:31pm

cods wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 7:26am:
buzzanddidj wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:48pm:
Bobby. wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 1:26pm:
We will continue to live in fear ...

"live in fear" ?

I don't even "live in fear" of dying from the meningococcal virus or shark attacks
(which, incidentally, take FAR more lives than what we term as "terrorist attacks")
Of course - our greatest "fear" should be the national road toll

A staggering 1,225 in 2017

very true....but at the end of the day  everywhere has natural disaster its unavoidable.....lets face it  you will only get attacked by a shark  if you swim in the ocean....there are plenty of lakes and rivers to swim in....and everyone knows that    thats the risk they choose to take....

road deaths is another thing we risk everytime we get in our cars.........get on a plane a bus.... it is OUR CHOICE to take that risk....

sadly I do not think the gentleman killed on Thursday on the footpath taking a daily walk... would have ever thought he was taking a risk with his life....

Nor would anyone getting killed by a lightning strike
BOTH are the most miniscule of chances
But BOTH are an occasional, but rare,  reality

Have a look at the BILLIONS of funding being flushed away in "anti-terrorism" measures - something that take, maybe, one life a year

Then look at the huge cuts women's and domestic violence support have suffered under this government have suffered

One woman PER WEEK last year was MURDERED - by her husband, partner, or ex

But there's not enough of the "fear factor" in these murders to be newsworthy
And as these women entered these relationships voluntarily - I guess they were asking for it

If I had control of a budget that pours BILLIONS into saving one life per year ...
Or a budget that goes into saving over [b]fifty lives per year

I know which way I'D go[/b]

« Last Edit: Nov 11th, 2018 at 8:59pm by buzzanddidj »  

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #58 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 8:43pm

lol pink- did you eat jerk chicken in Africa-?  Grin

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 10:02pm

buzzanddidj wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 8:31pm:
cods wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 7:26am:
buzzanddidj wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:48pm:
Bobby. wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 1:26pm:
We will continue to live in fear ...

"live in fear" ?

I don't even "live in fear" of dying from the meningococcal virus or shark attacks
(which, incidentally, take FAR more lives than what we term as "terrorist attacks")
Of course - our greatest "fear" should be the national road toll

A staggering 1,225 in 2017

very true....but at the end of the day  everywhere has natural disaster its unavoidable.....lets face it  you will only get attacked by a shark  if you swim in the ocean....there are plenty of lakes and rivers to swim in....and everyone knows that    thats the risk they choose to take....

road deaths is another thing we risk everytime we get in our cars.........get on a plane a bus.... it is OUR CHOICE to take that risk....

sadly I do not think the gentleman killed on Thursday on the footpath taking a daily walk... would have ever thought he was taking a risk with his life....

Nor would anyone getting killed by a lightning strike
BOTH are the most miniscule of chances
But BOTH are an occasional, but rare,  reality

Have a look at the BILLIONS of funding being flushed away in "anti-terrorism" measures - something that take, maybe, one life a year

Then look at the huge cuts women's and domestic violence support have suffered under this government have suffered

One woman PER WEEK last year was MURDERED - by her husband, partner, or ex

But there's not enough of the "fear factor" in these murders to be newsworthy
And as these women entered these relationships voluntarily - I guess they were asking for it

If I had control of a budget that pours BILLIONS into saving one life per year ...
Or a budget that goes into saving over [b]fifty lives per year

I know which way I'D go[/b]

well I think there is more chance of being killed by a terrorist nutter in OZ than being hit by lightening just quietly!...you see the instigators of attacks on our shores have all been stopped and jailed before they did the deed.....and then we wait for the next batch to come along and start all over again.....like drug dealers as they remove one another takes their place.........so dont believe for one moment we have seen the last of this..

I am glad you are good at making decisions like that buzz.. I would be no good at all....I would go for the family if for one moment I thought throwing money at it would fix it..

sadly it wont... its far too complex for it to be that simple........

not many women enter a relationship with a bad man   they are usually swept off their feet by his charm.,it isnt until they have given up everything and moved in with them  they turn ugly..... but thats another story...

I havent heard of women suffering because of fund cuts... its mostly a State run business.....

Bills the one with money to burn  he wants to spend $160 mil on a plebiscite on the Republic.....thats on everyones mind... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes I am sure he is thinking of giving the job to Malc... maybe offer him the first post as Pres...who knows..

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print