Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Official PLAN: How to save Australians (Read 333 times)
Българин

Knívleysur mađur er lívleysur
mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Official PLAN: How to save Australians
Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:25pm

I saw the thread about the latest terrorist act and cringed. This won't stop. It's already too late. So I made a plan how to save Australians, Brits, Canadians, Jerry, and others, from their oppressive Gov, sick laws, and agros.

Steps to absolute freedom, peace and harmony:

1. Start a business, preferably something multinational or online, digital goods, selling online, or else. Something that gives you freedom of movement. Or when you come, open up a new business. Monopolize (segment) a small market.

2. Sell your property.

3. Come in Bulgaria.

4. Start a procedure on acquiring a temporary VISA.

5. Buy a property, one small apartment or a house (€25–30,000 EUR, or more, depends on how much you can afford).

6. Rest of the money you turn to Levs. Now you got double your money since $1 USD is 1.70–1.80 Levs. Keep em cash, and some of them in the bank (required).

7. Internet (100 Mbps download / 50 Mbps upload) is $12 /month. Unlimited calls for your cellphone, 4G, soon to be 5G is $14 /a month. Prices are similar for other commodities. Diesel is $1.10 USD for a liter. LPG for a kilo is around $0.60 USD.

8. Enjoy no terrorist acts and finally no fear for your life or your children.

9. You can LEGALLY own:
- knives, locking knives, automatic knives, ballisongs, fixed blades, machetes, carry all in public, TASERS for civilians, SABRE pepper sprays, telescopic batons, knuckle dusters, canes, crossbows and bows are not on permit, and if you're a citizen you can apply for a self-defence permit for everything you want like a 9x19, 45, 357, 10mm Auto, 44 Magnum, 50 AE, etc.

Police will never stop you or harass you. No beggars to harass you. No gangs. Safe. Enjoy living in peace, quietness, and highest safety in Europe. You start clean. You can fix everything and the mistakes you have done. Here's a second chance.

10. As a thank you for a second chance in life, if foreign Evil and bad people, truly bad maniacs, politicians, invaders, criminals, liars and thugs try one day in the future to jeopardize your freedoms, well-being, rights, and the right to defend yourself by all means, if someone threatens to take away your sh*t, and our sh*t, do not ALLOW THEM.

Take that as a good grace since I see good people here.
« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:57pm by Българин »  

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Official PLAN: How to save Australians
Reply #1 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:29pm

What's the hunting and fishing like in Bulgaria?

Do they have Bulgarian dog breeds?

Is pot legal?

Are hookers legal?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #2 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:30pm

More than three-quarters of Bulgarians subscribe to Eastern Orthodoxy.[316] Sunni Muslims are the second-largest religious community and constitute 10% of Bulgaria's overall religious makeup,

IBI

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #3 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:34pm

Bulgarian organised crime groups are involved in a wide range of activities, including drug trafficking, cigarette smuggling, human trafficking, prostitution, illicit antiquities trafficking, extortion (often under the cover of ostensible security and insurance companies) and the arms trade.  Shocked

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Bulgaria

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #4 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:49pm

Term Dog wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:29pm:

Is pot legal?

Are hookers legal?

Thanks for asking,

Fishing is legal on public dams, lakes, rivers, sea. There are also special fish ponds where people operate them, they make sure they feed the fish and breed it. You pay for what you catch. You most certainly will find a lot of fish there. Lakes and dams are if not hundreds, probably thousands. A lot, really. Same with rivers. Some of them are big. Really big.

Forget about legal hunting if you're not a citizen. Citizenship is tricky, that's the last step. Everyone can poach, but I'll not advise you since it's immoral. We don't have much animals left, why poach the rest of them small fellas? Reservations are again, animals are bred there, so better go legal with a hunting license (must be a citizen).

Killing seagulls, pigeons and sparrows and other like these that are not protected or endangered is fine as long as you're outside town, outside of city. They're too much anyways. Better do it somewhere where there's no Forest Range Officers in the Reservations. And never kill magpies and such. You can use a bow, crossbow or a sling to dispatch them.

All dog breeds are allowed. Official and recognized kennel clubs for: Dogo Argentino, Doberman, American Staffordshire (Pitbull), Rottweilers, for Cane Corso I'm not sure. I think we have a British Bulldog club too, and of course the Bulgarian Karakachan dogs. They become pretty big so not wise to have that in an apartment. Two walks a day, every day. A house with a yard is perfect. You only get him a passport, takes 10 minutes at any Vet, and you're set.

Pot is officially not legal, but no one gets punished over a cigarette. For a cigarette or two or three, your pocket is probably gonna thin out with by $50 and they'll throw your pot in the rubbish bin. If they catch you with a whole bag, that's distribution, and you'll probably get a probationary sentence (1 to 3 years), not an effective one. If they catch you with a plantation in your yard, then you're done. Marijuana you can get literally anywhere. Most of the sellers are kids that want to make a few dollars. They buy seeds from the Netherlands and home grow this.

Hookers are legal by law, not like in Russia. In Russia it's highly illegal.
You can find a ton of ads on websites like:

https://www.bezplatno.net/%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%8F%D0%B2%D0%B8/%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BF%D0%B...
https://adamieva.info
http://www.gepime.com
www.alo.bg

And many others. Prices for a White one, not a Gypsy, is around $40-80 /an hour. There are also agencies, they charge more.

To the rest of the guys who posted, I'm sorry fellas. I'm not gonna engage in a confrontational behaviour here because it'll just end up messy. I'll keep this clean. Thread is serious, not some unpractical Balkan joke. Thanks for joining, and you're free to trust any media you want, or any of your friends on that matter. Enjoy yourselves.

« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2018 at 10:04pm by Българин »  

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 10:02pm

Българин wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:49pm:
Term Dog wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:29pm:

Is pot legal?

Are hookers legal?

Thanks for asking,

Fishing is legal on public dams, lakes, rivers, sea. There are also special fish ponds where people operate them, they make sure they feed the fish and breed it. You pay for what you catch. You most certainly will find a lot of fish there. Lakes and dams are if not hundreds, probably thousands. A lot, really. Same with rivers. Some of them are big. Really big.

Forget about legal hunting if you're not a citizen. Citizenship is tricky, that's the last step. Everyone can poach, but I'll not advise you since it's immoral. We don't have much animals left, why poach the rest of them small fellas? Reservations are again, animals are bred there, so better go legal with a hunting license (must be a citizen).

All dog breeds are allowed. Official and recognized kennel clubs for: Dogo Argentino, Doberman, American Staffordshire (Pitbull), Rottweilers, for Cane Corso I'm not sure. I think we have a British Bulldog club too, and of course the Bulgarian Karakachan dogs. They become pretty big so not wise to have that in an apartment. Two walks a day, every day. A house with a yard is perfect. You only get him a passport, takes 10 minutes at any Vet, and you're set.

Pot is officially not legal, but no one gets punished over a cigarette. For a cigarette or two or three, your pocket is probably gonna thin out with a $50 and they'll throw your pot in the rubbish bin. If they catch you with a whole bag, that's distribution, and you'll probably get a probationary sentence (1 to 3 years), not an effective one. If they catch you with a plantation in your yard, then you're done. Marijuana you can get literally anywhere. Most of the sellers are kids that want to make a few dollars. They buy seeds from the Netherlands and home grow this.

Hookers are legal by law, not like in Russia. In Russia it's highly illegal.
You can find a ton of ads on websites like:

https://www.bezplatno.net/%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%8F%D0%B2%D0%B8/%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BF%D0%B...
https://adamieva.info
http://www.gepime.com
www.alo.bg

And many others. Prices for a White one, not a Gypsy, is around $40-80 /an hour. There are also agencies, they charge more.

Sounds cool, is there any Wild remote places or all developed/semi developed? I visited a few rural areas in Germany but none of it was wild.

I go crazy if I can't escape to Wild areas.

I heard Russia has lots of wilderness and they encourage foreigners to move in and offer cheap land.

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #6 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 10:53pm

The land offer with Russia is done. Plus they had a catch. It was for Ukrainians and Belarussians, and it was in the Far East (Siberia). Where no human foot steps in.

We have 6 big mountain massives.

Rila mountain
Pirin mountain

These are pretty much protected, and very dense, where all the ski resorts are.

We also have Vitosha mountain, just near Sofia, the capital city.

And Strandzha mountain, which is the lowest, it's really low. It's around the sea, Burgas.

Now here it gets interesting. The two me and many other people have the biggest respect from are the Rhodopes, where our biggest bear population is, and the Balkans.

The Balkans goes all the way through Bulgaria, like a line that cuts the North and South in center. A lot of people lose their lives there. It's not built up, it's very wild, untamed, I nearly lost my life personally there. I fell with my G-class in a precipice and I couldn't get out. Passages around the Balkans are closed at the winter. There's nobody to help you there. Most of the Bulgarian revolutionaries are born around the Balkans, lived there for 500 years, waged guerilla warfare against the Ottomans from there.

The "Balkans" are actually called Stara Planina (Old Mountain) here. If one is not prepared, he will get lost, he will get violated there, and no cell coverage there. You need to know which shelters are active and which are not. It's way too steep and way to curvy and... Forget about it. Better I show you.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 10:58pm

You might want to post such Topics in 'Travel' if you're trying to promote Bulgaria. Sounds like a nice place.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #8 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 11:01pm

Stara Planina (Old Mountain, or other name The Balkans)

« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2018 at 11:45pm by Българин »  

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #9 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 11:02pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 10:58pm:
You might want to post such Topics in 'Travel' if you're trying to promote Bulgaria. Sounds like a nice place.

Sorry. Didn't see. Can it be moved there?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print