Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Terrorist attack may NOT BE MUSLIM (Read 4722 times)
matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Re: Terrorist attack may NOT BE MUSLIM
Reply #60 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 4:53pm

stunspore wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 12:58pm:
Well matty, it will come down to which major party takes government - coalition or labor.  Which do you want to be in government next year?

I don’t give a toss. I am just voting for minor right-wing and conservative parties in the Senate. Who do you want to win, and why?

BILL SHORTEN WILL NEVER BE PM!!!!

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #61 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 4:55pm

Fuzzball wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 4:39pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 8:49pm:
Bobby. wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 8:48pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 8:47pm:
Bobby. wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 8:37pm:
Round all the terrorist suspects and sympathisers up.

Well, that's you and Gordon.

You two continue to make excuses for the Marine who killed 12 people.

Did I even make a comment on that thread?
You loser.

Apologise to everyone.

Why do you continue to defend non-Muslim terrorists, Bobby?

You jump in every time there's a muslim terrorist attack pessary. You're a fvvken traitorous pig who continually infers that muslim attacks are few and far between, when they're NOT........It's a pity you weren't there on Bourke Street in front of the muslim terrorist with the knife.........I guarantee you'd run like the coward you are...........the homeless man with the trolley has more guts than you'll ever have........

Exactly, and others like Muslim apologist Anne Aly tried to deflect from this incident by pointing to domestic violence. Apparently dv makes Islamic terrorism less bad.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/bourke-street-attack-scott-mor...

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #62 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 4:57pm

cods wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 3:59pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 7:02pm:
matty wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 7:00pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:59pm:
matty wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:58pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:56pm:
matty wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:55pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:52pm:
matty wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:51pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:49pm:
matty wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:48pm:
Oh wow, this time it turns out that it was actually indeed a Muslim. But it could have been any religion. I mean, did you hear about the Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist, Baha’i and Shinto attacks recently? No, neither did I. But according to the lefties, apparently all religions have their fair share extremists, so what gives??  Huh

"A 28-year-old Marine Corps veteran opened fire in a country music bar packed with college students in California overnight, killing 12 people including a police officer who exchanged shots with the gunman, authorities."

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/ultimate-sacrifice-police-officer-s-desperate-attemp...

Which of those six religions was he? I read the article and couldn’t see it listed anywhere.

"A 28-year-old Marine Corps veteran opened fire in a country music bar packed with college students in California overnight, killing 12 people including a police officer who exchanged shots with the gunman, authorities."

And again, which religion was he?? You haven’t answered the question, dipshit.

And again, which religion was he? you haven't answered the question, moron.

And again, which religion was he? you haven't answered the question, moron.

https://tribkswb.files.wordpress.com/2018/11/ian-david-long.jpg

[urlhttps://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/11/08/ian-long-gunman-thousand-oaks-california-borderline-bar-grill/1928231002/][/url]

this Marine had many serious issues......very mentally disturbed   to use him as an example of terrorism  or comparison  whatever it is you are doing  makes me sick to my stomach.......

he refused help and no one would force it on him.. now his mother has to live with what he has done......

this person who tried to blow up Bourke St    had none of the traumer this Marine had..... he would not have been accepted in to the Marines had he had any episodes like he had been having.....

horrible things happen every day in America they are becoming conditioned to it I fear......as still they are able to buy the most powerful weapons made......and this man must have bought these weapons that are banned in California.... Angry Angry Angry

Exactly cods, and seeing these left-wing apologists continuously trying to equate such cases is indeed sickening.

IP Logged

stunspore
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 5:13pm

matty wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 4:53pm:
Well matty, it will come down to which major party takes government - coalition or labor.  Which do you want to be in government next year?

I don’t give a toss. I am just voting for minor right-wing and conservative parties in the Senate. Who do you want to win, and why?

However, one of the major parties will be in government.  And your small-party vote will influence who gets in government.   And as for me, I will evaluate based on policies and not what side the party is on. 
At this stage, most likely labor.  Doesn't mean i agree with all their policies.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 5:28pm

stunspore wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 4:37pm:
From reports, the guy had a mental illness.  Not being in a war, doesn't exclude one from having mental illnesses.

They are all on welfare. They have time on their hands to plot bloody mayhem.  There should be no welfare to new migrants and refugees. Work and earn the welfare.

The post-war migrants and refugees didn't have any welfare, why should the bloody jihadists?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 5:39pm

stunspore wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 5:13pm:

However, one of the major parties will be in government.  And your small-party vote will influence who gets in government.   And as for me, I will evaluate based on policies and not what side the party is on. 
At this stage, most likely labor.  Doesn't mean i agree with all their policies.

when I think that voting is compulsory.... shouldnt I or you have the right to decide if we dont wish our vote to go to preferences.....

there should be a box we can tick thats says  I only wish to vote for ONE PERSON....not 15 others who decide to run....

if you are happy to have your vote passed down the line   dont tick said box...

like I said its compulsory to vote......one man one vote....thats how it should be...it shouldnt be run like a slot machine.

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #66 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 6:59pm

stunspore wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 5:13pm:

No, that’s the thing stuns - not in the Senate. In the lower house, unless you are in one of the crossbencher’s electorates, it will, but not in three Senate. And I vote below the line and put the Greens dead last and Labor and Liberal second and third last.

Okay, but have you seriously ever not voted Labor?

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #67 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 7:05pm

matty wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 8:25pm:
We now hear that the Victorian police are treating today’s attack in Melbourne as terrorism.

Can we please make sure that we don’t automatically assume that it is Islam?! Please do not! We all know that, as the wise lefties all tell us, all religions have their equal share of extremists, so there is a good chance that this was not Islam. It could have been Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist, Baha’i, Shinto or other. Let us just wait and see before we assume it is Islam.

wELL, I ASSUME ALL THOSE MONKS DON'T TRAIN SHAOLIN FREAKY STUFF FOR NO REASON  Shocked Shocked Shocked

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Nov 16th, 2018 at 11:32am

Is Futility in search of Failure really in a Nursing Home ?

Gee won't this episode of one of Labor's illegal invaders going berserk really be an election losing boost for Labor's RESTART the BOATS "Policy" ?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print