Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Terrorist attack may NOT BE MUSLIM (Read 4723 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Terrorist attack may NOT BE MUSLIM
Reply #30 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 7:35am

The CULT of death is at it again

EVERY MUZZO SHOULD BE SENT BACK TO THE HE'LL HOLES FROM WHICH THEY CRAWLED

ANY MUZZOS BORN HERE SHOULD BE SENT TO CHINA FOR RE-EDUCATION INTO HUMAN BEINGS.

THIS CULT OF DEATH HAS NO PLACE IN CIVILIZED SOCIETY

Oh, and apologists should be sent to China for extensive re-education.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #31 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 7:38am

Valkie wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 7:35am:

ANY MUZZOS BORN HERE SHOULD BE SENT TO CHINA FOR RE-EDUCATION INTO HUMAN BEINGS.

Does that include Ozpolitic's resident apologist?

We all know who that is.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #32 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 7:41am

Bobby. wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 7:26am:
cods wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 7:24am:
Bobby. wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 7:21am:
cods wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 7:20am:
bobs it doesnt fill me with confidence the Vic Police had this guy on their radar......and you do have many Somalians in town dont you?.....he wasnt a lone wolf   as they are now painting him.....I dont care what anyone says....even if there was only two or three mates they would have planned this........ I think Melb is a sitting bomb waiting to go off.... 

They are roaming our streets waiting to attack us -
Somalis, Sudanese -

hang the lot of them.

your solutions are no better than theirs bobby....

all death and murder.... I dislike that  no matter who does it.. Angry Angry Angry Angry

Well at least a cop shot him:

Well - that clears it all up  - a sallow in Musso gear.... should've shot him at the first swing of the knife... obviously out of control... quick - we'll wait for the negotiator with the sensitivity training... don't want to radicalise this guy... might upset him if we come in too hard on him .... make a victim of him in this ultra-oppressive society...

Will he get off on grounds of insanity?  Release into the community and take your meds every day, boy....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #33 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 11:02am

Valkie wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 7:35am:

Complete bullshit taken from Mein Kampf!!!

Quote:
Hitler writes: "The nationalisation of our masses will succeed only when, aside from all the positive struggle for the soul of our people, their international poisoners are exterminated."

He divides humans into categories based on physical appearance, asserting that the blond-haired, blue-eyed Aryan race are above all others.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Never try to reason the prejudice out of a man. It was not reasoned into him, and cannot be reasoned out.
Sydney Smith (1771 - 1845)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2528806/mein-kampf-adolf-hitler-english-quotes-naz...

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Webtoad

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 5:08pm

Of course he was muslim.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #35 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 5:16pm

Webtoad wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 5:08pm:
Of course he was muslim.

It was already confirmed the attacker was Muslim before the OP....The dickhead is a troll!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #36 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 5:55pm

Why do the rtards furiously masturbate when it's a Muslim ?

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #37 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:48pm

Oh wow, this time it turns out that it was actually indeed a Muslim. But it could have been any religion. I mean, did you hear about the Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist, Baha’i and Shinto attacks recently? No, neither did I. But according to the lefties, apparently all religions have their fair share extremists, so what gives??  Huh

BILL SHORTEN WILL NEVER BE PM!!!!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:49pm

matty wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:48pm:
Oh wow, this time it turns out that it was actually indeed a Muslim. But it could have been any religion. I mean, did you hear about the Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist, Baha’i and Shinto attacks recently? No, neither did I. But according to the lefties, apparently all religions have their fair share extremists, so what gives??  Huh

"A 28-year-old Marine Corps veteran opened fire in a country music bar packed with college students in California overnight, killing 12 people including a police officer who exchanged shots with the gunman, authorities."

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/ultimate-sacrifice-police-officer-s-desperate-attemp...

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #39 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:50pm

stunspore wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:05pm:
Odd that matty only started to comment on this particular incident.  There has been many incidents, like bombs being sent by mail around in the U.S., or mass shootings and other violence perpetuated by religious people. 

Maybe because those attacks, appalling as they are, were not committed by a certain demographic of terrorists that could be countered. They were many loan wolves.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:50pm

matty wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:50pm:
stunspore wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:05pm:
Odd that matty only started to comment on this particular incident.  There has been many incidents, like bombs being sent by mail around in the U.S., or mass shootings and other violence perpetuated by religious people. 

Maybe because those attacks, appalling as they are, were not committed by a certain demographic of terrorists that could be countered. They were many loan wolves.

"A 28-year-old Marine Corps veteran opened fire in a country music bar packed with college students in California overnight, killing 12 people including a police officer who exchanged shots with the gunman, authorities."

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #41 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:51pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:49pm:

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/ultimate-sacrifice-police-officer-s-desperate-attemp...

Which of those six religions was he? I read the article and couldn’t see it listed anywhere.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:52pm

matty wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:51pm:

Which of those six religions was he? I read the article and couldn’t see it listed anywhere.

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #43 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:55pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:52pm:

And again, which religion was he?? You haven’t answered the question, moron.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:56pm

matty wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:55pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:52pm:

And again, which religion was he?? You haven’t answered the question, dipshit.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print