Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
Gandalf, please explain this verse? (Read 12181 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Gandalf, please explain this verse?
Reply #105 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 1:04am

Don't listen to him, Moses, he's practicing taqiyya.

But I'm curious. How can those who say they worship the God of the Jews and Christians, refer to stories from the New and Old Testaments, and even uphold the same prophecies be mistakenly worshipping a pagan moon god?

And how can you worship some other god when your entire faith is about only believing in ONE?

I thought Moh was pretty clear he meant the God of Abraham. Do you think he was just trying to trick everyone?

You know, squat down to pee, practice inbreeding and worship this pagan moon god known as Allah (in English)?

Makes you think though, doesn't it? How do we really know which gods we worship?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 4:16pm

gandalf  wrote: Reply #104 - Yesterday at 7:08pm

Quote:
Thanks moses. Its good to have you here so you can point out which 1400 year old arab folklore somehow programs what personal beliefs I hold.

Can you conjur up any other 7th century fairy tale to dictate what other personal beliefs I have -  that I don't really love my mother for example?

Well that's the way things panned out for islam gandi, I'd say you've self indoctrinated yourself into a pretty passive believer of what muhammad said in the qur'an.

I'm convinced that all muslims have been lead up the garden path, as muhammd enforced the rule that all people have to believe in his reinvented moon god.

As for the 7th century concept, well that's exactly where the qur'an / islam is today 2018.

The qur'an is a 7th century war torture and slaughter manual that dictates that muslim slayers and slain will be in paradise.

Today we see the results of this war manual, just look around at the present collective situation of muslims Gandalf.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 4:17pm

karnal wrote: Reply #105 - Today at 1:04am

Quote:
Don't listen to him, Moses, he's practicing taqiyya.

But I'm curious. How can those who say they worship the God of the Jews and Christians, refer to stories from the New and Old Testaments, and even uphold the same prophecies be mistakenly worshipping a pagan moon god?

And how can you worship some other god when your entire faith is about only believing in ONE?

I thought Moh was pretty clear he meant the God of Abraham. Do you think he was just trying to trick everyone?

You know, squat down to pee, practice inbreeding and worship this pagan moon god known as Allah (in English)?

Makes you think though, doesn't it? How do we really know which gods we worship?

The muslims know exactly which god they worship his name is allah, you know the shahada there is no god but allah.

They don't say there is no god but god, or there is no allah but allah.

The islamic god has an explicit name *allah*

for 1400 years the muslims have been raping torturing and murdering anyone who does not worship allah.

So muhammad lied when he forced all people to accept allah as the god of the Hebrews.

The Jews most certainly did not worship allah, I know that Jews have to call allah god (under threat of death) in any  muslim majority country.

So the fact is, that muhammad simply reinvented his pagan moon god into a monotheistic god, then forced all people to bow down to this satanic reinvention (monotheistic allah).

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 4:41pm

That's right, Moses. The correct translation is there's no god but God.

Why would Jews be forced to use the term, Allah? Didn't you say that's an English translation?

Where are Jews executed for using the term JHVH?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 5:16pm

There is no god but allah is an incorrect translation according to you?

Why do all English qur'ans have allah ( 2698 times from memory) as the word for the god of islam?

Are all the qur'ans wrong?

Has everybody who says there is no god but allah made a mistake?

So muhammad made a mistake when he forced people to worship allah?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 5:27pm

moses wrote on Nov 27th, 2018 at 5:16pm:
There is no god but allah is an incorrect translation according to you?

Why do all English qur'ans have allah ( 2698 times from memory) as the word for the god of islam?

Are all the qur'ans wrong?

Has everybody who says there is no god but allah made a mistake?

So muhammad made a mistake when he forced people to worship allah?

Not at all, Moses. Allah is just another name for God. That's what we're led to believe, anyway.

Pretty cunning though, no? There was Moh, trying to force everyone to worship his pagan moon god, so what did he do?

Tricked everyone into thinking it was the god of the Jews and Christians.

So there, throughout perpetuity, are all these Muselmen worshipping a completely different god, thinking it's the real God you and I worship.

Diabolical, eh?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 5:38pm

Quote:
Not at all, Moses. Allah is just another name for God.

Pretty cunning though, no? There was Moh, trying to force everyone to worship his pagan moon god, so what did he do?

Not tricked the Arabs were already worshipping allah muhammad simply revamped his atributes, he made a few mistakes but in true muhammad fashion just lied his way out of it (satanic verses as a good example).

Quote:
So there, throughout perpetuity, are all these Muselmen worshipping a completely different god, thinking it's the real God you and I worship.

Diabolical, eh?

Just sailing along worshipping the reinvented moon god, it's been a total failure as muhammads version of god has resulted in the muslims being the worlds' terrorists, the worlds' refugees, muzzies putting children in mortal danger, muzzies starving little children through their own stupidity of fighting each other all the time.

They are welcome to their revamped moon god allah, he certainly has done nothing for muslims going by world events today 2018.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 5:45pm

moses wrote on Nov 27th, 2018 at 5:38pm:
Quote:
Not at all, Moses. Allah is just another name for God.

Not tricked the Arabs were already worshipping allah muhammad simply revamped his atributes, he made a few mistakes but in true muhammad fashion just lied his way out of it (satanic verses as a good example).

Quote:

Diabolical, eh?

Just sailing along worshipping the reinvented moon god, it's been a total failure as muhammads version of god has resulted in the muslims being the worlds' terrorists, the worlds' refugees, muzzies putting children in mortal danger, muzzies starving little children through their own stupidity of fighting each other all the time.

They are welcome to their revamped moon god allah, he certainly has done nothing for muslims going by world events today 2018.

I guess you're right, Moses. That means we can no longer blame Islam though, or retarded inbreds who squat down to pee and play with their dicks afterwards.

No, we must blame Allah. It's now the moon god's fault.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 6:16pm

They were duped by a thief liar pedophile rapist torturer and mass murderer muhammad.

They have followed his teachings to the very letter, right now they are in the pits, they have to question the qur'an and purge the evil philosophy it contains, however this is the stumbling block, they can't question the qur'an and remove portions of it as this is the end of islam (its' supposed to be perfect and infallible).

So the problem is do muslims stick with what they've got and the bloodshed death and destruction continues, or question and correct the qur'an which destroys islam.

Either way, eventually allah and muhammad are going to be relegated to the sections of history which record the many evil deeds of mankind in the past.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #114 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 6:57pm

moses wrote on Nov 27th, 2018 at 6:16pm:
They were duped by a thief liar pedophile rapist torturer and mass murderer muhammad.

They have followed his teachings to the very letter, right now they are in the pits, they have to question the qur'an and purge the evil philosophy it contains, however this is the stumbling block, they can't question the qur'an and remove portions of it as this is the end of islam (its' supposed to be perfect and infallible).

So the problem is do muslims stick with what they've got and the bloodshed death and destruction continues, or question and correct the qur'an which destroys islam.

Either way, eventually allah and muhammad are going to be relegated to the sections of history which record the many evil deeds of mankind in the past.

But that's not what you say, Moses. You always say it doesn't mean what it says.

Remember? You have a song about it.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #115 - Nov 28th, 2018 at 4:02pm

Well I say this and mean it.

islam's origins have been traced back by scholars to the ancient fertility religion of the worship of the moon god which was always the dominant religion of Arabia.

The moon god was worshipped by:

praying toward Mecca several times a day,

making an annual pilgrimage to the Kabah which was a temple of the moon god,

running around the Kabah seven times,

caressing and kissing an idol of a black stone set in the wall of the Kabah,

running between two hills,

making animal sacrifices,

gathering on Fridays for prayers,

These were pagan rites practiced by the Arabs long before muhammad was born."

"What religion today practices the pagan rites of the moon god? ======== islam!

This explains why the crescent moon is the symbol of islam.

It is placed on top of mosques and minarets and displayed on hats, flags, rugs, amulets and even jewelry.

Every time you see the muslim symbol of a crescent moon, you are seeing the ancient symbol of the moon god."

There is absolutely no doubt that allah is a revamped pagan Arabian moon god.

The sad thing is that because muhammad lied about his revamped moon god allah, millions of innocent people have been hated raped tortured and murdered by muslims, as they hate what allah hates and act accordingly.

World events right now 2018 show it is a sick dangerous muslim supremacist death cult nothing more nothing less

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print