Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 
Send Topic Print
Terrorist attack in Melbourne? (Read 12736 times)
Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Terrorist attack in Melbourne?
Reply #255 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 12:08pm

Frank wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 8:29pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:36pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 12:33pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 9:59am:
Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 8:58am:
Tally wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 8:37am:
I'm concerned with the tone of the racist language here.

While there's are some issues with radical Islamic views, it's hardly endemic throughout the entire Islamic community.

Muslims aren't controlled by some hive mind that directs them all to be terrorists.

You just saw yesterday what muslims are capable of and willing to do

It looks like you are an apologist like all other progressives who have blood on their hands

Did you know beforehand which muslim was going to commit that murderous act?

If you defend the muslim community, you are also defending the ISIS jihadis that you have know way of knowing are in that community ..... until one comes out and murders someone ..... then, after the fact, you try to defend the rest. But the rest of that muslim community has other jihadis ready to kill more people .... tell me I'm wrong

You are wrong....Many Muslims do not follow radical Islam such as those from Cocos and Christmas Islands whom are Australian citizens by birth and pose no threat to anyone....When you demonise all Muslims for the actions of the few you do not make the situation any better you make it worse....Your hatred and fear creates more problems than it solves by marginalising and radicalising more young Muslims who have nowhere to go accept to jihad???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

That is eyewateringly stupid.

'If only you loved and accepted the jihadis they'd  stop attacking you. Jihad is a cry for love'.

Nobody said anything about loving and accepted the terrorists you dickhead....I said we should work with the Muslim community who are no threat to anybody....Typical hysterical right wing bullshit that twists facts to suit your prejudice....Learn to comprehend before you comment dickhead!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What do you like and endorse about Islam? What part of Islam are you even defending?

You are ignorant. You know nothing about Islam. All you know is that you hate your own Western civilisation - which you know nothing about other that you hate it - and you will side with anyone who attacks it. You are a stupid, know-nothing reactionary. You know nothing about Western civilisation and you know nothing about Islam. You area typical lefty prog.

Stupid, ignorant, loud, shameless.

Leftist heads will be first to roll if Islam wins.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #256 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 12:18pm

turns out that this murdering monkey may have had truly disgusting thoughts in his tiny brain.

A well know window display had just recently opened, not far from where he rampage

It's possible that he was targeting children attending this display

But his home made gas cylinder bomb failed
( because he was a retarded idiot)

And it caught fire  he got near the kids and he failed.....again.

Monkeys like this animal must be removed from civilized society NOW

If even one of these monkeys is suspect
It's time to remove all monkeys

The grubberment will not allow certain types of dogs to be bread in our country because they are dangerous
Well, these monkeys are far more dangerous than any dog

Time to get rid of them.
Destroy the mosques
Wipe Islam from Australia and we can all go on with our peaceful lives before the CULT  OF DEATH came.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #257 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 12:58pm

Valkie wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 12:18pm:
turns out that this murdering monkey may have had truly disgusting thoughts in his tiny brain.

A well know window display had just recently opened, not far from where he rampage

The grubberment will not allow certain types of dogs to be bread in our country because they are dangerous

Time to get rid of them.
Destroy the mosques
Wipe Islam from Australia and we can all go on with our peaceful lives before the CULT  OF DEATH came.

The weak progressive Govts. will do nothing as usual.

You need a butcher like Saddam to control terrorists.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #258 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 2:16pm

Term Dog wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 10:17pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 5:15pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:34pm:
We fought two wars against the Germans but there is no German terrorism against Australia, UK, US etc.

I'm sure that Heini Becker would disagree with you, Soren.  Afterall, his father was arrested because of his involvement in the Nazi Party and his efforts to create a Nazi Party cell in South Australia.  He was later deported, after the war, back to Germany.   There were numerous Nazi attempts at sabotage and Terrorism around the world before, during and even after the war.  The Werewolf organisation existed and attempted several attacks against Allied forces occupying Germany before the cessation of hostilities.

Quote:
Nor Serbian, Vietnamese, Korean, etc. Only the Muslim wage jihad against ssveryone because its their religious conviction and duty. Islamic jihad is not a response to Australia's  involvement in wars. The Swedes never got involved in anything and they still have Islamic jihadists.

The Serbs struck against the Croats in the 1960s.  The Croats struck against the Serbs in the same decade and the 1970s.   Some Croats received training in the CMF before returning to Serbia and engaging in Terrorism, Soren.   Some Indochinese have returned to Laos/Cambodia/Vietnam and engaged in Terrorist activities in the 1980s.   Our hands are not clean by a long shot.   How unsurprising though, that you like to display your ignorance so fully, for all to see, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

You had to dig into history to find obscure shixt nobody gives a fak about or even heard of.

Apart from coming across as desperate and lacking it shows how out of touch you are with  contemporary issues that  bother everyday people.

Try getting out of the little room you rent in a share house.

hilarious    sorry brian  but you do ask for it... try living in the present  most folks here are concerned for the present and tomorrow.....we have all those people here Croats serbs/.//nth and sth Vietnamese.. all living side by side  they left it all behind them...in fact I havent seen one of them take it out on law abiding Aussies....

if you have fine show me what I have missed..... as it is   muslims are bringing their hatred for anyone who isnt a Muslim over here.....sorry but that is a fact...

we have at least 20 in jails to prove it..

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #259 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 2:37pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 5:15pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:34pm:
We fought two wars against the Germans but there is no German terrorism against Australia, UK, US etc.

I'm sure that Heini Becker would disagree with you, Soren.  Afterall, his father was arrested because of his involvement in the Nazi Party and his efforts to create a Nazi Party cell in South Australia.  He was later deported, after the war, back to Germany.   There were numerous Nazi attempts at sabotage and Terrorism around the world before, during and even after the war.  The Werewolf organisation existed and attempted several attacks against Allied forces occupying Germany before the cessation of hostilities.

Quote:
Nor Serbian, Vietnamese, Korean, etc. Only the Muslim wage jihad against ssveryone because its their religious conviction and duty. Islamic jihad is not a response to Australia's  involvement in wars. The Swedes never got involved in anything and they still have Islamic jihadists.

The Serbs struck against the Croats in the 1960s.  The Croats struck against the Serbs in the same decade and the 1970s.   Some Croats received training in the CMF before returning to Serbia and engaging in Terrorism, Soren.   Some Indochinese have returned to Laos/Cambodia/Vietnam and engaged in Terrorist activities in the 1980s.   Our hands are not clean by a long shot.   How unsurprising though, that you like to display your ignorance so fully, for all to see, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

That may be - but the majority of German immigrants and their descendants fought against Germany and for their chosen nation.  My great uncle Bill spoke German and enlisted in the AIF, my father with strong German genes fought the Japanese in WW II... and countless first and second generation German Americans fought NAZI Germany... same with Italians and Fascist Italy.

My family name is German............  or was......... but that's another story to which you have zero entitlement.

Now - bring me a list of congenial Muslim groups by 9 am tomorrow morning..... and we'll arrange a confab...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #260 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 2:48pm

Muslim MP  Azza Mahmoud Fawzi Hosseini Ali el Serougi if miffed about ScoMo calling out Islamic terrorism.

You can't  work with people who are miffed when the problem is named.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #261 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 2:57pm

Captain Nemo wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:38pm:
A shocking murderous incident, but people here indulging in hate speech isn't going to help the situation.  Embarrassed

I don't know the answer to religious jihad ... but adding to the blind hatred by lumping whole groups of followers into the same category as the terrorists seems to be counterproductive.

Allahu Akhbaring when stabbing someone who comes to help is the real hate speech.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #262 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 3:05pm

Time to get rid of them.
Destroy the mosques

They are not destroying mosques -
they are building many more.
Maybe one next to your house soon?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #263 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 4:34pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 3:05pm:

Time to get rid of them.
Destroy the mosques

I don't think Valkie would allow that, it would mysteriously combust in the middle of the night.إن شاء الله‎

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #264 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 5:01pm

Haha. Hate speech.

I got a good idea...
All you muslim loving retards that hate the way this country is, pack ya shyte and farrkkk off. Go live in an islamic cuntry with all your goat rooting pals and leave this country the way it is. Australia doesn't want islam or you lot......period.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #265 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 6:01pm

Johnnie wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 4:34pm:
Bobby. wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 3:05pm:

Time to get rid of them.
Destroy the mosques

I don't think Valkie would allow that, it would mysteriously combust in the middle of the night.إن شاء الله‎

I can guarantee that no mosque woukd ever be built in my area.
The little cowards keep to themselves because there are so few of them

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #266 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 6:04pm

Valkie wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 6:01pm:
I can guarantee that no mosque woukd ever be built in my area.

Not enough room, I guess.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #267 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 6:11pm

Can I ask you a question Pecca? If that Muslim terrorists plan came off and his gas bottle car bomb killed a load of people- would you go quiet ?? How could you bang on about white right wing terrorism if that one went ballistic?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #268 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 6:13pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 6:11pm:
Can I ask you a question Pecca? If that Muslim terrorists plan came off and his gas bottle car bomb killed a load of people- would you go quiet ?? How could you bang on about white right wing terrorism if that one went ballistic?

Not sure how many times I've said this, but I'll say it again: I unreservedly and unconditionally condemn all terrorists.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #269 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 6:17pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 6:13pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 6:11pm:

Not sure how many times I've said this, but I'll say it again: I unreservedly and unconditionally condemn all terrorists.

Would it be fair to say that the greatest danger Australia is facing this moment is from Islamic terrorism?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 
Send Topic Print