Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19
Send Topic Print
Terrorist attack in Melbourne? (Read 12186 times)
Tally

Re: Terrorist attack in Melbourne?
Reply #225 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 2:57pm

I hope the families of both the deceased men are receiving the spiritual comfort they will be needing now Sad

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #226 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 2:58pm

philperth2010 wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 9:59am:
Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 8:58am:
Tally wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 8:37am:
I'm concerned with the tone of the racist language here.

While there's are some issues with radical Islamic views, it's hardly endemic throughout the entire Islamic community.

Muslims aren't controlled by some hive mind that directs them all to be terrorists.

Quote:
Gnads:You tell me Phil why we import people from countries where this mindset is the norm?

Sudanese, Somalis etc....any of the type from ME where radical sharia Islamic states control the populations have this radical Islamic ideology ingrained in their whole culture. [\highlight]

You just saw yesterday what muslims are capable of and willing to do

It looks like you are an apologist like all other progressives who have blood on their hands

Did you know beforehand which muslim was going to commit that murderous act?

If you defend the muslim community, you are also defending the ISIS jihadis that you have know way of knowing are in that community ..... until one comes out and murders someone ..... then, after the fact, you try to defend the rest. But the rest of that muslim community has other jihadis ready to kill more people .... [highlight]tell me I'm wrong

You are wrong....Many Muslims do not follow radical Islam such as those from Cocos and Christmas Islands whom are Australian citizens by birth and pose no threat to anyone....When you demonise all Muslims for the actions of the few you do not make the situation any better you make it worse....Your hatred and fear creates more problems than it solves by marginalising and radicalising more young Muslims who have nowhere to go accept to jihad???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:54pm by Gnads »  

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #227 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:05pm

Sophia wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 1:38pm:
Thank you kindly Cods, I have been talking with my son's mother in law, Pamela, her family used to live in Prahran, where Sisto and his wife Nina lived up a few houses from her parents.
Sisto was the last person to see Pamela's father (Roy) alive, as he would go for walks. He collapsed and Sisto was there to keep Roy company until the ambo arrived, but sadly he had passed over in Sisto's arms. (I consoled Pamela, that her father Roy would be there for Sisto now, and they are together talking of old times, and watching over their families.)

This is where the community was different back then, everyone was friendly, helpful, and was okay to walk anywhere, and no fear or violence existed as it does in these current times in Melbourne.
With shady types allowed to walk freely amongst us, that are 'known to the Government and police'.......and then we have our own problems of young drug addicts on Ice in the community now, and or consuming too much alcholol, and doing their madness with the coward one punch etc.
My son and his wife were in Prahran until a few months ago, and my son said, he was glad to get out of Melbourne.
Melbourne was my birth place back in 1954. Such different times eh?

yes I agree troubled times...it will come full circle like most things do...but this madness  is creeping in everywhere....I would like to see the Muslim community  who do not agree with the views of terrorist  shout louder.....they must have wanted to leave their own countries  to get away from this intimidation  ... why do they not shout it from the roof tops where we can all hear them.....

this gentleman lost his life and others are traumatised for life..WHY.. what has it proved???......I cant make any sense of these acts.....

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #228 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:29pm

Muslims aren't controlled by some hive mind that directs them all to be terrorists.

YES, THEY ARE.

AND YES, IT DOES.

Tally,

Clearly, you either
1/ know absolutely nothing about the moslem religious psyche,
OR,
2/ you are simply a filthy lying deceitful moslem, yourself,
who is seeking to deflect guilt and responsibility for their violent nature, away from followers of ISLAM.

I'm plumbing for #2 myself.

IMAGE.....   .GIF

Moselm mass circumambulation of the Kabaa in Mecca

'circumambulate' means to walk around

YES, THEY ARE.

AND YES, IT DOES.

What ISLAM [the 'hive mind'] commands....

The psychic obligation laid upon the psyche, OF EVERY MOSLEM....

1/ Love your 'brothers' in faith.

2/ Hate and kill, those who reject Allah's authority [ISLAMIC law], over their lives.

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred...."
Koran 58.22

"O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers."
Koran 9.23

"....take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends....
......he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them."
Koran 5.51

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves....."
Koran 48.29

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #229 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:30pm

bump

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #230 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:30pm

bump

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #231 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:31pm

Do the math...... this creep was born in 1988 and they say his family moved here in the 1990s.... why they can't be more specific about the year in that decade I don't know.... but he was anywhere between 2 years old and 11 when he came here.

He was 30yrs old.... so he was radicalised in Australia by his Muslim connections and no doubt his brother.

What I found funny was the mosque he belonged to is called the Virgin Mary Mosque..... surely that's not right?

And isn't it marvellous his family is well respected in the "Somali" community... Grin yet they have 2 terrorist sons?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #232 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:31pm

bump

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #233 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:34pm

philperth2010 wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 12:05pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 11:10am:

While there's are some issues with radical Islamic views, it's hardly endemic throughout the entire Islamic community.

It looks like you are an apologist like all other progressives who have blood on their hands

If you defend the muslim community, you are also defending the ISIS jihadis that you have know way of knowing are in that community ..... until one comes out and murders someone ..... then, after the fact, you try to defend the rest. But the rest of that muslim community has other jihadis ready to kill more people .... tell me I'm wrong

You are wrong....Many Muslims do not follow radical Islam such as those from Cocos and Christmas Islands whom are Australian citizens by birth and pose no threat to anyone....When you demonise all Muslims for the actions of the few you do not make the situation any better you make it worse....Your hatred and fear creates more problems than it solves by marginalising and radicalising more young Muslims who have nowhere to go accept to jihad???

Because they have no self control .... which is what is expected of all of us

Besides, I said there would be more jihadis in the muslim community that we don't know about

It doesn't matter how kind or tolerant we are, they still kill people in the streets

There's been kindness and tolerance shown to them by govts' and lefty progressives, but they are still killing people in the streets

The authorities knew about this guy but they let him remain as a protected member of the muslim community

He wasn't marginalized or radicalized by us, but by ISIS .... do you understand that?

You blame the whole Muslim community for the actions of the few....Do you hold Christianity or other religions to the same standard....We cannot eliminate or remove the whole Muslim community so what do you propose we do apart from working with them instead of against them....Lets not forget this issue has only arisen because we are at war with Muslim countries and terrorism is the way extremists fight their war....The heightened risk of terrorism is something the Government was well aware of before committing to war....Do you understand that???

Huh Huh Huh

We fought two wars against the Germans but there is no German terrorism against Australia, UK, US etc.

Nor Serbian, Vietnamese, Korean, etc. Only the Muslim wage jihad against ssveryone because its their religious conviction and duty. Islamic jihad is not a response to Australia's  involvement in wars. The Swedes never got involved in anything and they still have Islamic jihadists.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #234 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:36pm

Frank wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 12:33pm:

If you defend the muslim community, you are also defending the ISIS jihadis that you have know way of knowing are in that community ..... until one comes out and murders someone ..... then, after the fact, you try to defend the rest. But the rest of that muslim community has other jihadis ready to kill more people .... tell me I'm wrong

That is eyewateringly stupid.

'If only you loved and accepted the jihadis they'd  stop attacking you. Jihad is a cry for love'.

Nobody said anything about loving and accepted the terrorists you dickhead....I said we should work with the Muslim community who are no threat to anybody....Typical hysterical right wing bullshit that twists facts to suit your prejudice....Learn to comprehend before you comment dickhead!!!

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #235 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:38pm

A shocking murderous incident, but people here indulging in hate speech isn't going to help the situation.  Embarrassed

I don't know the answer to religious jihad ... but adding to the blind hatred by lumping whole groups of followers into the same category as the terrorists seems to be counterproductive.

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #236 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:56pm

Captain Nemo wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:38pm:
A shocking murderous incident, but people here indulging in hate speech isn't going to help the situation.  Embarrassed

I don't know the answer to religious jihad ... but adding to the blind hatred by lumping whole groups of followers into the same category as the terrorists seems to be counterproductive.

Same ol waffle that allows this to perpetuate.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #237 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:58pm

Have we done the nuffin to do wiv Islam and moved on to apologising to cultists bit yet?

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #238 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 4:03pm

Do you know who the next muslim attacker will be? of course you don't, but sure as eggs, that attacker will come from the muslim community
« Last Edit: Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:54pm by Bias_2012 »  

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #239 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 4:09pm

I hate moslems, the followers of ISLAM,

I hate moslems, the followers of ISLAM.

Such hatred,         is a rational response to people who again and again,
are seen to express an inherent and never-ending violent hatred for people who ARE NOT MOSLEMS.

Such hatred,         is a rational response to people who choose to embrace and follow, a philosophy which encourages them to intimidate, rape, and murder people who do not believe, as they [moslems] believe.

Why we are all justified, in our HATRED of the followers of ISLAM.....

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1536141258/46#46

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1534830555/0#0

What ISLAM commands....

The psychic obligation laid upon the psyche, OF EVERY MOSLEM....

1/ Love your 'brothers' in faith.

2/ Hate and kill, those who reject Allah's authority [ISLAMIC law], over their lives.

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred...."
Koran 58.22

"O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers."
Koran 9.23

"....take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends....
......he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them."
Koran 5.51

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves....."
Koran 48.29

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1409991405/8#8
Quote:

Promoting and encouraging violent and unlawful acts is illegal.

We live in a country in which the people supposedly respect the rule of law.

Without widespread respect for the law of the land, we [our Australian society] would descend into being like Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Somalia, etc, etc - which is exactly what moslems are trying to achieve.

Moslems want to destroy all of the institutions in Australia, which help to maintain a peaceful and functioning society.

SUGGESTION;
If you live in Australia and you don't like what ISLAM promotes then you should contact your federal parliamentary representative - EXPLAIN TO HIM/HER WHY YOU DO NOT LIKE ISLAM AND MOSLEMS - and encourage your federal parliamentary representative to try to get ISLAM lawfully declared a proscribed [banned] group in Australia.

Act within the law.

Otherwise we are no better than moslems.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19
Send Topic Print