Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19
Send Topic Print
Terrorist attack in Melbourne? (Read 12604 times)
Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Re: Terrorist attack in Melbourne?
Reply #210 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 11:49am

Denizen Bobby, hang your urine-stained bedsheets out the window as a signal of surrender to blacks, Muslims, and refugees.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #211 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 11:50am

Valkie wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 7:39am:
Make the muzzos too afraid to do anything

I how
Should my family be harmed by any terrorist
I will hunt down every one of its family
Wives, children, uncle's, aunties, cousins, Imran etc etc

I will wipe it's tainted genes from the earth forever.
I don't care how long it takes or how much it costs

I will set a precedent that I hope will be followed by every crusader.

I think that is what the war on terror is all about!

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #212 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 12:05pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 11:10am:
philperth2010 wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 9:59am:
Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 8:58am:
Tally wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 8:37am:
I'm concerned with the tone of the racist language here.

While there's are some issues with radical Islamic views, it's hardly endemic throughout the entire Islamic community.

Muslims aren't controlled by some hive mind that directs them all to be terrorists.

You just saw yesterday what muslims are capable of and willing to do

It looks like you are an apologist like all other progressives who have blood on their hands

Did you know beforehand which muslim was going to commit that murderous act?

If you defend the muslim community, you are also defending the ISIS jihadis that you have know way of knowing are in that community ..... until one comes out and murders someone ..... then, after the fact, you try to defend the rest. But the rest of that muslim community has other jihadis ready to kill more people .... tell me I'm wrong

You are wrong....Many Muslims do not follow radical Islam such as those from Cocos and Christmas Islands whom are Australian citizens by birth and pose no threat to anyone....When you demonise all Muslims for the actions of the few you do not make the situation any better you make it worse....Your hatred and fear creates more problems than it solves by marginalising and radicalising more young Muslims who have nowhere to go accept to jihad???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Because they have no self control .... which is what is expected of all of us

Besides, I said there would be more jihadis in the muslim community that we don't know about

It doesn't matter how kind or tolerant we are, they still kill people in the streets

There's been kindness and tolerance shown to them by govts' and lefty progressives, but they are still killing people in the streets

The authorities knew about this guy but they let him remain as a protected member of the muslim community

He wasn't marginalized or radicalized by us, but by ISIS .... do you understand that?

You blame the whole Muslim community for the actions of the few....Do you hold Christianity or other religions to the same standard....We cannot eliminate or remove the whole Muslim community so what do you propose we do apart from working with them instead of against them....Lets not forget this issue has only arisen because we are at war with Muslim countries and terrorism is the way extremists fight their war....The heightened risk of terrorism is something the Government was well aware of before committing to war....Do you understand that???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #213 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 12:07pm

While there's are some issues with radical Islamic views, it's hardly endemic throughout the entire Islamic community.

Muslims aren't controlled by some hive mind that directs them all to be terrorists.

But that's just it, they are

Constant repeated chanting several times a day
It how they are controlled and manipulated
Constantly advised by their sick Imran, they are indoctrinated from birth.

The devil's son Mo, sociopath, self confessed paedophile, liar and murderer leads his disciples on a one way path to hell.

They are told from birth and as they grow, that to murder in Mo's name is to achieve heaven.
Reinforced by on going mantras and mind altering chanting they see only what they are told by Imran, Imran who themselves are far too cowardly to participate in the atrocity they propagate.

Have no doubts
This is a CULT pure and simple
This DEATH  CULT will not stop, will never change, can never change.

It has but one objective
To destroy civilization in favour of the cult of death.

Oh they play the game
Pretend to be shocked
Pretend that not all of them want to kill you and yours
But these are lies, lies stated as a requirement in their own book.

Muzzos will never fit in
They need to be sent back to the country where they fit, the hole from which they crawled.
If we do not act soon, we will all be subjugated by the cult of death and gradually eliminated or murdered.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #214 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 12:08pm

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11-10/security-strengthened-after-terror-in-bou...

Bourke Street attacker identified as Hassan Khalif Shire Ali as police carry out raids in Melbourne.

The Islamic State-inspired terrorist who carried out yesterday's fatal stabbing in Bourke Street had his passport cancelled due to fears he planned to travel to Syria in 2015, the Australian Federal Police says.
Key points:

Three people were stabbed in the attack; one died on the scene and two are in hospital
    Properties in Werribee and Meadow Heights have been raided by police
    Authorities said there would be an increased police presence around the Melbourne CBD

Despite being known to hold radical views, Hassan Khalif Shire Ali was not actively monitored and was assessed as not posing a threat to the community.

The revelation came as Victoria Police raided properties in Werribee and Meadow Heights in Melbourne's west and north following yesterday's attack in the CBD, in which Shire Ali was shot dead after taking the life of another man.

The Somali-born Shire Ali, aged 30, crashed his car loaded with gas bottles in the Melbourne CBD and stabbed three people before he was shot by police and died in hospital.
If you or anyone you know needs help:

The ABC understands he is also known as Hassan Ali and Hassan Khalif, and recently moved from his family's Werribee home because of problems with substance abuse.

His family is well-known and respected within the Somali community in the region, and attended the Virgin Mary Mosque in Hoppers Crossing.

It is believed Shire Ali most commonly attended prayer in Melbourne's northern suburbs.

Shire Ali has previously been investigated for his association with others linked to terrorism.

Chief Commissioner Graham Ashton said he believed the suspect moved to Australia from Somalia in 1990s, and that his family members had been known to police on terrorism-related matters.

Islamic State (IS) claimed responsibility for the attack and police confirmed this morning that Shire Ali was "inspired" and "radicalised" by IS.

"This individual did hold radical views and his passport was cancelled in 2015, when ASIO assessed he planned to travel to Syria," AFP Assistant Commissioner Ian McCartney said.

"He was never a target of the JCTT [Joint Counter-Terrorism Taskforce] in terms of the investigations we undertake.

"The assessment was made that whilst he had radicalised views, he didn't pose a threat to the national security environment.

"Obviously, the circumstances of how and when he moved from having these radicalised view to carrying out this attack yesterday will be a key focus of the investigation we undertake through the JCTT."

Mr Ashton last night confirmed Shire Ali died in hospital.

One man — Sisto Malaspina, the 74-year-old owner of the iconic Melbourne restaurant Pellegrini's Espresso Bar — died at the scene after being stabbed.

A 26-year-old man and a 58-year-old man are both in a stable condition in Royal Melbourne Hospital following surgery for lacerations.

Toxicology results for Shire Ali are expected in the next few days.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #215 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 12:13pm

It looks like you are an apologist like all other progressives who have blood on their hands

If you defend the muslim community, you are also defending the ISIS jihadis that you have know way of knowing are in that community ..... until one comes out and murders someone ..... then, after the fact, you try to defend the rest. But the rest of that muslim community has other jihadis ready to kill more people .... tell me I'm wrong

You are wrong....Many Muslims do not follow radical Islam such as those from Cocos and Christmas Islands whom are Australian citizens by birth and pose no threat to anyone....When you demonise all Muslims for the actions of the few you do not make the situation any better you make it worse....Your hatred and fear creates more problems than it solves by marginalising and radicalising more young Muslims who have nowhere to go accept to jihad???

Maybe if it was one of your loved ones lying on the footpath covered in blood in Bourke Street, your BS apologist attitude would be different...................

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #216 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 12:17pm

I continued the thread here due to the page flip problem:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1541815913

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #217 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 12:33pm

That is eyewateringly stupid.

'If only you loved and accepted the jihadis they'd  stop attacking you. Jihad is a cry for love'.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #218 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 12:37pm

Sophia wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 11:32am:
I'm so saddened and heavy hearted, that such an awesome bloke like Sisto Malaspina of our most favorite Italian restaurant in Melbourne (Pellegrinis) was the fatal stab victim. He is a close friend of my son's inlaw family, and we were introduced to Sisto and his family 3 years ago, the best Italian restaurant we would travel one hour to go to. We just loved him, such a legend. I can't stop crying. 
My heart goes out to his family xx

As for that knife wielding creep, hope he rots in hell. Good riddance to bad rubbish. And known to the police? So why are we keeping these good-for-nothing f...wits in our community?

so sorry to hear that  awful news....something not nice is happening to our world   lives get change in a second.. AND FOR WHAT?..

can anyone give me a really sensible question why this good man died by the hand of the terrorist....what good has his death done for terrorism?....

what point are these people trying to make????....

so far all I can tell is its turning more and more people against them....

my condolences..lols.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #219 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 12:41pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 12:17pm:
I continued the thread here due to the page flip problem:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1541815913

I think fds away..... the place falls apart... its time he woke up..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #220 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 12:52pm

philperth2010 wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 12:05pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 11:10am:

Because they have no self control .... which is what is expected of all of us

Besides, I said there would be more jihadis in the muslim community that we don't know about

It doesn't matter how kind or tolerant we are, they still kill people in the streets

There's been kindness and tolerance shown to them by govts' and lefty progressives, but they are still killing people in the streets

The authorities knew about this guy but they let him remain as a protected member of the muslim community

He wasn't marginalized or radicalized by us, but by ISIS .... do you understand that?

You blame the whole Muslim community for the actions of the few....Do you hold Christianity or other religions to the same standard....We cannot eliminate or remove the whole Muslim community so what do you propose we do apart from working with them instead of against them....Lets not forget this issue has only arisen because we are at war with Muslim countries and terrorism is the way extremists fight their war....The heightened risk of terrorism is something the Government was well aware of before committing to war....Do you understand that???

Huh Huh Huh

a lot of people bring that up....

what if it was christians ... and yes your right..

I am almost sure if some /make that all Christian terrorists screamed   ..

this is for  Jesus son of MY GOD   as he blew others to hell...

I am almost positive a lot of Christians  would be associated with them..on forums like this.....

to me its pretty natural...Islam isnt a country.... and yes we are inclined to hold all people from a nation as copies of the ones we read about...

I believe all Americans are gun happy...

all Russians drink Vodka till they are legless....

all aussies are laidback yobbos...

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #221 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 1:16pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 11:50am:
Valkie wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 7:39am:
Make the muzzos too afraid to do anything

I how
Should my family be harmed by any terrorist
I will hunt down every one of its family
Wives, children, uncle's, aunties, cousins, Imran etc etc

I will wipe it's tainted genes from the earth forever.
I don't care how long it takes or how much it costs

I will set a precedent that I hope will be followed by every crusader.

I think that is what the war on terror is all about!

Yes, but I will take no prisoners
All will be eliminated

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #222 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 1:38pm

cods wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 12:37pm:
Sophia wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 11:32am:
I'm so saddened and heavy hearted, that such an awesome bloke like Sisto Malaspina of our most favorite Italian restaurant in Melbourne (Pellegrinis) was the fatal stab victim. He is a close friend of my son's inlaw family, and we were introduced to Sisto and his family 3 years ago, the best Italian restaurant we would travel one hour to go to. We just loved him, such a legend. I can't stop crying. 
My heart goes out to his family xx

As for that knife wielding creep, hope he rots in hell. Good riddance to bad rubbish. And known to the police? So why are we keeping these good-for-nothing f...wits in our community?

so sorry to hear that  awful news....something not nice is happening to our world   lives get change in a second.. AND FOR WHAT?..

can anyone give me a really sensible question why this good man died by the hand of the terrorist....what good has his death done for terrorism?....

what point are these people trying to make????....

so far all I can tell is its turning more and more people against them....

my condolences..lols.

Thank you kindly Cods, I have been talking with my son's mother in law, Pamela, her family used to live in Prahran, where Sisto and his wife Nina lived up a few houses from her parents.
Sisto was the last person to see Pamela's father (Roy) alive, as he would go for walks. He collapsed and Sisto was there to keep Roy company until the ambo arrived, but sadly he had passed over in Sisto's arms. (I consoled Pamela, that her father Roy would be there for Sisto now, and they are together talking of old times, and watching over their families.)

This is where the community was different back then, everyone was friendly, helpful, and was okay to walk anywhere, and no fear or violence existed as it does in these current times in Melbourne.
With shady types allowed to walk freely amongst us, that are 'known to the Government and police'.......and then we have our own problems of young drug addicts on Ice in the community now, and or consuming too much alcholol, and doing their madness with the coward one punch etc.
My son and his wife were in Prahran until a few months ago, and my son said, he was glad to get out of Melbourne.
Melbourne was my birth place back in 1954. Such different times eh?

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #223 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 2:41pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 12:08pm:
Bourke Street attacker identified as Hassan Khalif Shire Ali as police carry out raids in Melbourne.

Islamic State (IS) claimed responsibility for the attack and police confirmed this morning that Shire Ali was "inspired" and "radicalised" by IS

"This individual did hold radical views and his passport was cancelled in 2015, when ASIO assessed he planned to travel to Syria," AFP Assistant Commissioner Ian McCartney said.

Can you see what went wrong?

1) Muslim was radicalized by IS and monitored
2) He was allowed to remain in Australia
3) His passport was cancelled which ensured he absolutely remained in Australia
4) Muslim attacks and kills

This is what is known as "Error Catastrophe" - two or more mistakes that result in utter chaos. To avoid error catastrophe, this guy should been deported earlier on, then Mr Malaspina would still be alive

After Hassan Khalif Shire Ali attacked and killed, the police are now raiding the Muslim community for other potential attackers and radicals - a community that apparently has more of them hidden in their ranks

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #224 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 2:52pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 2:41pm:

Islamic State (IS) claimed responsibility for the attack and police confirmed this morning that Shire Ali was "inspired" and "radicalised" by IS

Can you see what went wrong?

1) Muslim was radicalized by IS and monitored
2) He was allowed to remain in Australia
3) His passport was cancelled which ensured he absolutely remained in Australia
4) Muslim attacks and kills

This is what is known as "Error Catastrophe" - two or more mistakes that result in utter chaos. To avoid error catastrophe, this guy should been deported earlier on, then Mr Malaspina would still be alive

After Hassan Khalif Shire Ali attacked and killed, the police are now raiding the Muslim community for other potential attackers and radicals - a community that apparently has more of them hidden in their ranks

Those are the people that we trust to protect us.

God help us.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19
Send Topic Print