Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19
Send Topic Print
Terrorist attack in Melbourne? (Read 12171 times)
Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Terrorist attack in Melbourne?
Reply #195 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 8:39am

Ajax wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 7:49am:
Not much has changed after 30 odd years, and quite frankly I think Melburnians have had a gut full.

The progressives are carrying on as if nothing happened

A change of voting habit is needed to stop these attacks happening in the future. Voting for the Libs and Labs hasn't stopped the attacks, so the logical thing to do is to stop placing those parties first on the ballot paper, place them last

It takes courage and will power but it can be done, it only takes moving your pencil away from the Libs and Labs on the ballot paper to others squares and write "1" and "2" in those other squares. It becomes easier every time you do it

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #196 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 8:50am

Where is the Grand Mufti, Walled and all the other Muslims along with their loyal apologists, after the candles burn down they will be back with their racist islamophobe taunts,
oh wait here they are.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #197 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 8:55am

Tally wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 8:37am:
I'm concerned with the tone of the racist language here.

While there's are some issues with radical Islamic views, it's hardly endemic throughout the entire Islamic community.

Muslims aren't controlled by some hive mind that directs them all to be terrorists.

I cant say as I know what DRIVES a terrorist.. but on the face of it..

it is part of the religious beliefs they seem to have.....

at least thats the impression I get....

its all in the name of Allah......and Muslims follow the same doctrine whether they interpret it all in the same way.....is anyones guess.........I do like to believe your views are correct  and they dont all wish us harm or  dead.....

but we have seen  parades here where they insist our heads should be chopped off   for not being Muslim...

can you understand why some folks get annoyed by that?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #198 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 8:56am

Gordon wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 7:38am:
The terrorists brother plotted to blow up Fed SQUARE on NYE.

Why hasn't the whole family been deported?

we think its best to take their passports off them.. to keep them safe here...... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

makes sense to some.. Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #199 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 8:58am

While there's are some issues with radical Islamic views, it's hardly endemic throughout the entire Islamic community.

Muslims aren't controlled by some hive mind that directs them all to be terrorists.

You just saw yesterday what muslims are capable of and willing to do

It looks like you are an apologist like all other progressives who have blood on their hands

Did you know beforehand which muslim was going to commit that murderous act?

If you defend the muslim community, you are also defending the ISIS jihadis that you have know way of knowing are in that community ..... until one comes out and murders someone ..... then, after the fact, you try to defend the rest. But the rest of that muslim community has other jihadis ready to kill more people .... tell me I'm wrong

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #200 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 9:08am

Wonder how much in welfare payments he received from our society.

Diversity does makes us stronger.

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #201 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 9:09am

Gordon wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 8:12am:
The terrorists name is Mohamed. Well you could knock me down with a feather!

Grin

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #202 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 9:12am

They aren't speaking out or acting against it either. They should be purging their own group of radicalisation, but they are either silent or in denial.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #203 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 9:26am

Българин wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 12:10am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:01pm:
Black Orchid wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 8:58pm:
Българин wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 8:56pm:
This terrorist act should serve as a reminder how "good" knife and gun bans work. Ban knives. Then a criminal stabs a bunch of people. Reaction? Pray. Candles. More candles. We need more CANDLES!!!

https://www.australianpolice.com.au/prohibited-weapons/

In Australia not even batons, tasers or knuckle dusters are allowed for self-defence. Wow. So gay. Australians who are normal people will turn into Sweden really soon. Someone attacks us? No problem. Let's PRAY. Candles. More candles PLEASE!

At least our police carry guns.  I can't believe with all the unrest and violence in London that their general police are not armed.

It's great.

I felt very safe in London.

I cannot agree more with you! London is very safe.

On the photo: Leader of the Moped Gangs, London, posing with a journo.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/704xn/p05yt34m.jpg

Yes, they throw acid if you put up a fight, if don't let them rob you, if you don't hand out your belongings, but who doesn't like acid, right? Nothing to be afraid about. Relax, people. Jeez. It's just acid. You can wipe it off.

In April 2017 the Financial Times reported that gun crime in London increased by 42 per cent, knife crime by 24 per cent, theft from the person was up by nearly 12 per cent and instances of theft of a motor vehicle increased by 26 per cent over the previous financial year.

One particular trend identified by police and the media has been robberies committed by gangs on mopeds.

I like safe places. Love it. London, mon chéri!

Stop complaining. The banks need more suckers to stitch up loans to so they can appease their greedy shareholders. What a great source of bank fodder these criminal immigrants are Cheesy LOL

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #204 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 9:59am

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 8:58am:

It looks like you are an apologist like all other progressives who have blood on their hands

If you defend the muslim community, you are also defending the ISIS jihadis that you have know way of knowing are in that community ..... until one comes out and murders someone ..... then, after the fact, you try to defend the rest. But the rest of that muslim community has other jihadis ready to kill more people .... tell me I'm wrong

You are wrong....Many Muslims do not follow radical Islam such as those from Cocos and Christmas Islands whom are Australian citizens by birth and pose no threat to anyone....When you demonise all Muslims for the actions of the few you do not make the situation any better you make it worse....Your hatred and fear creates more problems than it solves by marginalising and radicalising more young Muslims who have nowhere to go accept to jihad???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #205 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 10:15am

thats one committed dude.
to have that much drive and energy and focus and to die for your cause.

90 % of people are just fat steve and fat janeen, they are so passive, they will never achieve anything .

this guy was not fat steve , he could have achieved.

the basic message of the bible is that you will be betrayed by everyone, you will suffer incredibly, you will march up the hill alone and then will be crucified and suffer and you arent allowed to complain.

now, thats a heroic story.

and this guy had the will power to do that.

he was capable of becoming "ideologically possessed".

the modern secular society has trashed the christian message.

fat steve and the millions of fat steves arent going to follow the example of voluntarily taking on the burden of suffering and carrying their cross.

they will either remain passive or they will become possessed , but it will be a possession of rage and destruction and resentment and victimhood.

thats ISIS, thats anti-fa, thats the neo nazis.

probably better everyone remains a passive chode, now that we have done away with ideological possession of the christian mythological archetypal hero

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #206 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 11:10am

philperth2010 wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 9:59am:
Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 8:58am:

You are wrong....Many Muslims do not follow radical Islam such as those from Cocos and Christmas Islands whom are Australian citizens by birth and pose no threat to anyone....When you demonise all Muslims for the actions of the few you do not make the situation any better you make it worse....Your hatred and fear creates more problems than it solves by marginalising and radicalising more young Muslims who have nowhere to go accept to jihad???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Because they have no self control .... which is what is expected of all of us

Besides, I said there would be more jihadis in the muslim community that we don't know about

It doesn't matter how kind or tolerant we are, they still kill people in the streets

There's been kindness and tolerance shown to them by govts' and lefty progressives, but they are still killing people in the streets

The authorities knew about this guy but they let him remain as a protected member of the muslim community

He wasn't marginalized or radicalized by us, but by ISIS .... do you understand that?

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #207 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 11:32am

I'm so saddened and heavy hearted, that such an awesome bloke like Sisto Malaspina of our most favorite Italian restaurant in Melbourne (Pellegrinis) was the fatal stab victim. He is a close friend of my son's inlaw family, and we were introduced to Sisto and his family 3 years ago, the best Italian restaurant we would travel one hour to go to. We just loved him, such a legend. I can't stop crying. 
My heart goes out to his family xx

As for that knife wielding creep, hope he rots in hell. Good riddance to bad rubbish. And known to the police? So why are we keeping these good-for-nothing f...wits in our community?

« Last Edit: Nov 10th, 2018 at 11:45am by Sophia »  

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #208 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 11:47am

Term Dog wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 9:08am:
Wonder how much in welfare payments he received from our society.

Diversity does makes us stronger.

Sorry, his family got how much?

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #209 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 11:49am

Are you a concern troll? lol!

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19
Send Topic Print