Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How to learn and read CYRILLIC? (Free lessons) (Read 413 times)
Българин

Knķvleysur mašur er lķvleysur
mašur.

Varna, Bulgaria
How to learn and read CYRILLIC? (Free lessons)
Nov 9th, 2018 at 1:07pm

I've been all but kind of destructive around here and if I don't balance myself, the Universe will do that for me and autocorrect me, which we don't want, right?

So anyways, I see and read everywhere, Anglo-Saxons, Italians, Scandinavians, I mean basically everyone has a problem reading Cyrillic. People think it's confusing while in fact it's very easy to learn since Greek was the first modern European language, and then the Romans with the permission of Greece got their alphabet, modified it and turned it into Latin, and then two Bulgarians took Greek plus Latin and made the Cyrillic alphabet. These three are interconnected.

If I'm not mistaken Cyrillic uses Greek Ф, Greek Г, Greek П, and many others, but Cyrillic don't have N, but it has И, and Cyrillic also has Ь and others Greeks don't have, but Greek and Cyrillic don't have S. It's messed up but easy to grasp with a good teacher and good amount of desire.

Now, this is not a troll thread.

• I'm bilingual in Northeastern Bulgarian (most grammatically correct one) and in US English + UK English.
• I fluently speak German.
• I fluently speak Italian.
• I fluently speak Russian.
• I can read, write and speak Macedonian, since it's a very close language to Bulgarian, and I've communicated with a lot of Macedons over the years.
• I can also read, write and speak muh Swedish, haha, but I can read and write it well because in writing is basically a modified German. The pronunciation is a bit tricky for me, I can do it but it takes a few tries.

For example in German gun is gewehr, and in Swedish it's gevär. If you read it out loud in German it's – geveer / geveaa, depending on the dialect. But in Swedish, if you try and speak that up – it's something like jevęr.

Sign up in the thread by posting: I want to learn! so I know who's serious, or who's just taking revenge on me for something or is just having a laugh on our expensive where we want to learn.

And don't expect technical, medical or legal translations, that costs money, I charge for that since it's not that easy of a task, I sit and I carefully proof it, use synonym dicts, and overall I sit and think on it and it takes time since it must be perfect. And also there's that – there's so much I can do timewise.

For free expect a basic lesson, how to read, write, common words, common phrases, you know your typical tourist and up to 3rd grade stuff. I think it's still useful, actually very useful, because can't see anyone around doing it and Russian for example is very trending right now, even the new Mile 22 (2018) movie with Mark Wahlberg was about the Russians. Russia is trending, Putin is trending, so it's gonna be useful to be able to read what they write, what they say, their news, etc.

Also no Italian, German or Swedish lessons, this is for Cyrillic only. Post another thread so we don't water down this one. Plus there's probably a good chance, e sono sicuro che qualcuno parla italiano & ein wenige Deutsch lesen und schreiben und fein verstehen ja?

I won't answer to spam and off-topic here and will report it.
« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2018 at 1:30pm by Българин »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print