Luke Foley (Read 9298 times)
Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Re: Luke Foley
Reply #60 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 7:49am

cods wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 7:41am:
cherie... make sure you never act like a horse... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Mr light made more sense. Angry

me act like a horse- never !!!!!

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 7:51am

Several have mentioned Rapers reaction time and why didn't she move away once hand made contact with skin...... if you've seen some of the open backed dresses worn today you would know the distance from the dress line to the the knickers/butt is not very far... so it could have been a fairly fast occurrence before she could react.

Raper made her decisions clear because of what she believed would happen..... and she was 100% correct.

To me its mention in Parliament was all politically motivated point scoring because muck raking/ mud slinging is all our politicians are good at...

In this case I believe her and think the lying piece of shyte Foley should be booted out of office & out of the Labor Party.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 8:01am

Agnes wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 7:49am:
cods wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 7:41am:
cherie... make sure you never act like a horse... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Mr light made more sense. Angry

me act like a horse- never !!!!!

aqua has a penchant for reading your actions as if you were a horse..... Grin Grin... everything we do or say he channels his horse....they get back to him with their take on what you do.....

its not rocket science... BUT! if we were all horse life would be a breeze.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 8:01am

cods wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 7:40am:
aquascoot wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 6:27am:
cods wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 6:19am:
would there have been occasions where warren beatty or russell brandt or john kennedy or harvey from suits or micheal buble were able to do such a physical approach and have it work ?
probably yes

seriously aqua   its hard to read that.... what utter rubbish....this was inside her clothing....you dont seem to understand  what sort of violation that would be....its bad enough if a bloke thinks its ok to either slap or pinch a women on her butt.....and thats on the outside of her clothing..... she wouldnt LIKE IT  I can promise you..

maybe you wouldnt mind you wife being violated by some one who looked alpha...

people are intimidated by Celebrity..... look how long it took to get Bill Cosby...

but no one claims its ok  because of how you look... Angry Angry Angry Angry

it wouldnt be about what emotions i was feeling, it would be about what emotions my wife was feeling.
and violation is an emotive term.
see, you see such an approach as a violation.
so your pupils would contract, your body langauage would be all out of whack and any guy who touched you with half a brain would cease such touching.

but there are women who are a slow burn and there are women who are an explosive flame.
the man has to approach carefully, read the cues , correct and course correct for this to work.

but if you are saying that no woman was ever aroused and enjoyed the experience of being approached by a guy who was just a source of pure masculine energy, then i would say you are wrong.

50 shades of grey was a best seller and a box office smash.
and thats the story of a man who dominates women.

Luke Foley is not that man.
but dont be thinking that all women need 5 dates before they give some schmuck a peck on the cheek

and people arent just "intimidated " by celebrity.
some are "aroused".

teenage girls were breaking into the hotels in melbounre when the beatles first toured.

women who were so "aroused" that they were assaulting police officers to try to get to the hotel room to do what?
be "intimidated by a creepy male"  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

OMG

what a load of crap.......go back to horses mate when it comes to humans you havent a clue...

even though you think you do..

go and ponder the fact that 50 shades was a world wide sensation and that hundreds of millions of women enjoyed watching a man be dominant and then get back to me with whether you speak for all women or just for all prudish women  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 8:07am

Gnads wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 7:51am:
Several have mentioned Rapers reaction time and why didn't she move away once hand made contact with skin...... if you've seen some of the open backed dresses worn today you would know the distance from the dress line to the the knickers/butt is not very far... so it could have been a fairly fast occurrence before she could react.

Raper made her decisions clear because of what she believed would happen..... and she was 100% correct.

To me its mention in Parliament was all politically motivated point scoring because muck raking/ mud slinging is all our politicians are good at...

In this case I believe her and think the lying piece of shyte Foley should be booted out of office & out of the Labor Party.

me too...she has  had to deal with this for almost 2 years    I would think you never know what is the right thing to do in these cases.. and the higher up someone is  the harder it gets.........

Foley is now going to court... hes suing the ABC but in reality hes suing HER...... its his right to do that  and if he gets the BEST QC there is   

who knows.....he could clear his name and stuff hers... Angry Angry

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 8:11am

aquascoot wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 8:01am:
would there have been occasions where warren beatty or russell brandt or john kennedy or harvey from suits or micheal buble were able to do such a physical approach and have it work ?
probably yes

seriously aqua   its hard to read that.... what utter rubbish....this was inside her clothing....you dont seem to understand  what sort of violation that would be....its bad enough if a bloke thinks its ok to either slap or pinch a women on her butt.....and thats on the outside of her clothing..... she wouldnt LIKE IT  I can promise you..

people are intimidated by Celebrity..... look how long it took to get Bill Cosby...

it wouldnt be about what emotions i was feeling, it would be about what emotions my wife was feeling.
so your pupils would contract, your body langauage would be all out of whack and any guy who touched you with half a brain would cease such touching.

but there are women who are a slow burn and there are women who are an explosive flame.
the man has to approach carefully, read the cues , correct and course correct for this to work.

but if you are saying that no woman was ever aroused and enjoyed the experience of being approached by a guy who was just a source of pure masculine energy, then i would say you are wrong.

but dont be thinking that all women need 5 dates before they give some schmuck a peck on the cheek

some are "aroused".

teenage girls were breaking into the hotels in melbounre when the beatles first toured.

women who were so "aroused" that they were assaulting police officers to try to get to the hotel room to do what?

OMG

what a load of crap.......go back to horses mate when it comes to humans you havent a clue...

go and ponder the fact that 50 shades was a world wide sensation and that hundreds of millions of women enjoyed watching a man be dominant and then get back to me with whether you speak for all women or just for all prudish women  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

silly argument   you are looking at the one women who neither read nor watched anything to do with it..

but I presume you lapped it up   you know so much about it  you must have done....

so by your logic   every man that looked through a Playboy magazine went around  grabbing women and putting their hands down the back of the pants .... Angry Angry

you sir have got to be kidding......

erotica has been around since adam and eve   where the hell have you been?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #66 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 8:16am

cods wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 8:11am:
probably yes

some are "aroused".

OMG

silly argument   you are looking at the one women who neither read nor watched it

presumably mucking out the stables cods (I have never read 50 shades either- too much hype)

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 8:34am

cods wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 8:11am:
probably yes

some are "aroused".

OMG

silly argument   you are looking at the one women who neither read nor watched anything to do with it..

but I presume you lapped it up   you know so much about it  you must have done....

so by your logic   every man that looked through a Playboy magazine went around  grabbing women and putting their hands down the back of the pants .... Angry Angry

you sir have got to be kidding......

i cant find a logical stream in that paragraph.

so heres my logic.

1  men are always going to approach women, thats biological and has been going on for 300 million years.
2  men are most likely going to be rejected in most approaches
3  men are more likely to succeed if they know how to approach.
4  women vary enormously in how they need to be apporached.
5  a man needs to adjust and course correct in real time if he is not to be destroyed
6  foley could not do this, but that does not mean that some men in a situation where women are in a social situation, could not do this .
7  if you think that because you didnt watch 50 shades , that no women watched it and enjoyed it and fantasised about it then you are wrong.
8  and the fantasy is that many women just want a strong man to take control
9  if thats not you, fine, but you dont speak for all women

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #68 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:52am

... anything has to be better than the current disaster of two parties.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #69 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:55am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 12:25pm:
Gordon wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 12:22pm:
I'm curious to know why she didn't immediately report the incident?

There are many reasons, but thats not a reason to disbelieve her story.

Lack of supporting evidence is.... his resignation seems a clincher though... but given the current climate of Star Chambers in such things, is more likely to be a political move...

Is there a statement from the witness?

More importantly, who replaced him?

Anyway - some people need to re-learn the gentile art of seducing a woman with soft words and empathising with her, taking one's time, rather than making schoolboy gropes...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 10:08am

Gordon wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 12:28pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 12:25pm:
Gordon wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 12:22pm:
I'm curious to know why she didn't immediately report the incident?

There are many reasons, but thats not a reason to disbelieve her story.

I believe her, but I'm wondering if she failed to report it for political reasons?

Should Foley be charged with sexual assault?

Why do you believe her, but not one of the 22 women who have accused Donald Trump of sexual assault?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 10:16am

aquascoot wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 7:27am:
luke foleys crime is very hard for people to understand.

"crime"?

It's an allegation, isn't it?

Well, using your "logic", Donald Trump has committed at least 22 crimes.

The 22 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 11:48am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:52am:

The Libs and Labs are past their use-by date. Gradually everyone will realize that it's not wise to keep voting for them. What Foley allegedly did is the type of thing african darkies would allegedly do

It's alleged the Labor party is for political correctness, but it's not true, they're not politically correct at all. Labor voters throughout the community deal in drugs, kill their wives, smash their cars into front yards and lounge rooms, smoke weed, fiddle with mobiles while driving .... actually, both Labs and Libs do those things these days

It doesn't make sense voting for the Labor party and the Liberal party any longer

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #73 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 11:52am

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 11:48am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:52am:

The Libs and Labs are past their use-by date. Gradually everyone will realize that it's not wise to keep voting for them. What Foley allegedly did is the type of thing african darkies would allegedly do

It's alleged the Labor party is for political correctness, but it's not true, they're not politically correct at all. Labor voters throughout the community deal in drugs, kill their wives, smash their cars into front yards and lounge rooms, smoke weed, fiddle with mobiles while driving .... actually, both Labs and Libs do those things these days

It doesn't make sense voting for the Labor party and the Liberal party any longer

totally agree- im voting Clive Palmer next time

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 12:01pm

totally agree- im voting Clive Palmer next time

Very sensible.

No way would Clive have stuck his fat fingers anywhere.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print