Send Topic Print
Luke Foley (Read 9473 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Luke Foley
Reply #30 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 5:29pm

Quote:
she Raper made it perfectly clear.. he slid his hand down the back of her evening dress into her underwear onto her bum...

Oh....I was unaware of that detail cods.  Assuming it to be true.....

I ask you.......if some bloke standing beside you put his hand on the skin of your back and it moved south......before it got anywhere........would you not take the simple expediency...of moving away a step or two?

There goes Raper's wish that she be allowed to move on.  Sorry, Raper.....someone let you down.  You have become a political pawn deployment, just a worthless throwaway/sacrifice to the political altar.

IP Logged

crocodile
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 5:31pm

She's ugly anyway

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #32 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 5:45pm

cods wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 5:15pm:
Aussie wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 5:04pm:
Aussie wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 4:57pm:
Gordon wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 4:54pm:
Fool Hand Luke is denying it happened

Luke Foley steps down as Labor Leader but says allegations are false
Luke Foley has stepped down as the NSW Opposition Leader, but denied that sexual harassment allegations made against him by ABC journalist Ashleigh Raper have any merit.

Where did he say that Big Mouth Short Pockets?

Link.

Here is another link.

Quote:
Luke Foley resigns as NSW Opposition leader after journalist’s groping claims

Anna Caldwell, Rose Brennan, The Daily Telegraph
November 8, 2018 3:17pm
Subscriber only

Foley put hand in my underpants: Journalist
    Watch Foley’s original denial
    Read journalist’s full statement

LUKE Foley has resigned as NSW Labor Party leader — but has reiterated his denials that he harassed an ABC journalist and will launch legal proceedings.

The first thing I’d like to say is that the allegations against me today, made public by the ABC, are false. I’ve retained solicitors and senior counsels to advise on the immediate commencement of defamation proceedings in the Federal Court of Australia,” Mr Foley said.

“However I can’t fight to clear my name and fight an election at the same time. It’s just not possible to do both. Therefore I am resigning the leadership of the Labor Party effective today. This will enable a new leader to give his or her attention to the task of defeating the Liberal National government. I will be remaining the member for Auburn and returning to the backbench.”

What I don't know is what he was referring to there.

Oh well, there goes Raper's wish that the matter be left alone and that she be allowed to move on.

she Raper made it perfectly clear.. he slid his hand down the back of her evening dress into her underwear onto her bum...

he basically admitted it .. told her he knew had misbehaved  BUT OF COURSE COULDNT REMEMBER WHAT.... how convenient is booze....

now he claims its all false...... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

hes done so much grovelling to her.... WHY would he do that if nothing happened... Angry

god some folks couldnt lie straight in bed.

I heard on ABC radio there is speculation he won't resign from parliament.

Also....

NSW Labor leadership LIVE: Luke Foley resigns as Labor Leader but vows to sue over allegations

IBI

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #33 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 6:25pm

cods wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 1:03pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 12:54pm:
As shaken as I was, I decided not to take any action and asked Sean to keep the events in the strictest confidence.

He has honoured that.

I chose not to make a complaint for a number of reasons.

It is clear to me that a woman who is the subject of such behaviour is often the person who suffers once a complaint is made.

Look at what happened with the Kavanaugh hearings to see shes pretty much on the money.

one I am pretty sure was politically motivated   ..

this one hardly !

she would have been in an awful position  he is leader of the NSW Labor party  it would and should cause a lot of headaches for a lot of people...

he had his hand inside her  underclothing....who does that???... dirty old men who think they have the right..

there could of course be more in this....

Elliot was on the money after all.

one I am pretty sure was politically motivated   ..

This was released in Parliament against her wishes for political reasons - nothing else ?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #34 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 6:28pm

Foley is saying he will take legal action so we may find out some of the detail from both sides.

I have no idea if he has done it or not as was my position with Kav. If guilty he should get what he deserves.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #35 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:09pm

He's lawyered up and staying on as MP.

He's calling the reporter a liar.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/luke-foley-resigns-as-nsw-labor-leader-follo...

IBI

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #36 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:12pm

creepy behaviour to say the least- how did she allow his hand to travel so far before moving away from him at the very miniumum- and to blame the booze- creep

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #37 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:18pm

Agnes wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:12pm:
creepy behaviour to say the least- how did she allow his hand to travel so far before moving away from him at the very miniumum- and to blame the booze- creep

Ags, I reckon it would have been shock and disbelief that it was happening.

IBI

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #38 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:29pm

Gordon wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:18pm:

Well i dont really buy that - if some geezer had his hand down my back he would have known about it- that much I do know- but to stand there and let the hands get as far as in the knickers- meh-  Angry

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #39 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:29pm

Sure....if he went straight for the grope.....but that is not what is being described.  His hand goes to her bare back.....ok.....she thinks...WTF......but then it moves south.....and......from what is described it moves to her arse cheeks.......plenty of time to move away before it got there.

But.....that is not my point anyway.  She wanted it buried...she did not want anything to come of it....yet someone has ignored what she wanted. 

Oh well, schit fight on, and she gets tossed to the political and personal scrap-heap.

Raper' raped' by politics.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #40 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:34pm

Agnes wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:29pm:

Well i dont really buy that - if some geezer had his hand down my back he would have known about it- that much I do know- but to stand there and let the hands get as far as in the knickers- meh-  Angry

That's you. Some people freeze when confronted by stressful situations. Some others may have clocked him.

Her reaction is no indication of what happend.

IBI

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:47pm

So who leaked the story? Raper - probably not. Foley  - probably not. Nicholls - the man of honour?

"As shaken as I was, I decided not to take any action and asked Sean to keep the events in the strictest confidence.

He has honoured that."

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #42 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:48pm

Gordon wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:34pm:

That's you. Some people freeze when confronted by stressful situations. Some others may have clocked him.

so she would not have recoiled in shock ?- of course she would have and the fondling would have stopped immediately- no response to a situtation like that is highly unusual- but to just let it happen- I call bullshiit

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #43 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:55pm

Agnes wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:48pm:
Gordon wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:34pm:

so she would not have recoiled in shock ?- of course she would have and the fondling would have stopped immediately- no response to a situtation like that is highly unusual- but to just let it happen- I call bullshiit

Freezing in times of stress is a common reaction.
Google fight, flight,freeze.

IBI

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #44 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 8:00pm

cods wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 5:15pm:
Aussie wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 5:04pm:
Aussie wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 4:57pm:
Gordon wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 4:54pm:
Fool Hand Luke is denying it happened

Luke Foley steps down as Labor Leader but says allegations are false
Luke Foley has stepped down as the NSW Opposition Leader, but denied that sexual harassment allegations made against him by ABC journalist Ashleigh Raper have any merit.

Where did he say that Big Mouth Short Pockets?

Link.

Here is another link.

Quote:
Luke Foley resigns as NSW Opposition leader after journalist’s groping claims

Anna Caldwell, Rose Brennan, The Daily Telegraph
November 8, 2018 3:17pm
Subscriber only

Foley put hand in my underpants: Journalist
    Watch Foley’s original denial
    Read journalist’s full statement

LUKE Foley has resigned as NSW Labor Party leader — but has reiterated his denials that he harassed an ABC journalist and will launch legal proceedings.

The first thing I’d like to say is that the allegations against me today, made public by the ABC, are false. I’ve retained solicitors and senior counsels to advise on the immediate commencement of defamation proceedings in the Federal Court of Australia,” Mr Foley said.

“However I can’t fight to clear my name and fight an election at the same time. It’s just not possible to do both. Therefore I am resigning the leadership of the Labor Party effective today. This will enable a new leader to give his or her attention to the task of defeating the Liberal National government. I will be remaining the member for Auburn and returning to the backbench.”

What I don't know is what he was referring to there.

Oh well, there goes Raper's wish that the matter be left alone and that she be allowed to move on.

he basically admitted it .. told her he knew had misbehaved  BUT OF COURSE COULDNT REMEMBER WHAT.... how convenient is booze....

now he claims its all false...... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

hes done so much grovelling to her.... WHY would he do that if nothing happened... Angry

god some folks couldnt lie straight in bed.

because he is a politician and mud sticks- just making an accusation has ended many careers- there doest have to be a single thing behind it- I hope he contests it but the damage is already done-

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print