Luke Foley (Read 9300 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Luke Foley
Reply #15 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 1:18pm

This guy....

As recently as this morning, Mr Foley insisted he was confident he would be Opposition Leader at the time of next year's election.

"Yes, and premier beyond it," Mr Foley said.

He said he dealt with the allegations "comprehensively" during a press conference last month.

IBI

IP Logged

Stig

>_<

Reply #16 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 1:25pm

Gordon wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 1:18pm:
This guy....

As recently as this morning, Mr Foley insisted he was confident he would be Opposition Leader at the time of next year's election.

He said he dealt with the allegations "comprehensively" during a press conference last month.

I really hope he's still opposition leader at the NSW election too.

Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease Smiley

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 1:27pm

Gordon wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 1:09pm:
cods wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 1:03pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 12:54pm:
As shaken as I was, I decided not to take any action and asked Sean to keep the events in the strictest confidence.

He has honoured that.

I chose not to make a complaint for a number of reasons.

It is clear to me that a woman who is the subject of such behaviour is often the person who suffers once a complaint is made.

Look at what happened with the Kavanaugh hearings to see shes pretty much on the money.

one I am pretty sure was politically motivated   ..

this one hardly !

she would have been in an awful position  he is leader of the NSW Labor party  it would and should cause a lot of headaches for a lot of people...

he had his hand inside her  underclothing....who does that???... dirty old men who think they have the right..

there could of course be more in this....

Elliot was on the money after all.

To be honest I'm a bit conflicted here.

I don't agree with the Liberal politician raising it in parliament and using it as political ammunition because he probably doesn't give a stuff about the reporter, but then again, he probably also sees it as his duty to ensure a man like Foley is never premier.

Raper should be allowed to deal with it how she likes, but I kind of also think it's her duty as a human being to have immediately reported the matter.

And why didn't the ABC reporter standing next to her knock his block off when it was happening?

like I said gordon  he is the NSW Labor Leader... no one would expect him to do that......Ican guess everyone was in shock when it happened....

and you know men have a habit of blaming grog on everything.......and making allowances for it...he even used it himself....

come on gordon  in hindsight how many of us would do things differently??...

some one did talk about it...for Elliot to know....a

and dont forget foley denied it didnt he???????????......

so hes a liar to boot.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #18 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 1:35pm

cods wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 1:27pm:
Gordon wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 1:09pm:
As shaken as I was, I decided not to take any action and asked Sean to keep the events in the strictest confidence.

He has honoured that.

It is clear to me that a woman who is the subject of such behaviour is often the person who suffers once a complaint is made.

Look at what happened with the Kavanaugh hearings to see shes pretty much on the money.

this one hardly !

she would have been in an awful position  he is leader of the NSW Labor party  it would and should cause a lot of headaches for a lot of people...

he had his hand inside her  underclothing....who does that???... dirty old men who think they have the right..

there could of course be more in this....

Elliot was on the money after all.

To be honest I'm a bit conflicted here.

I don't agree with the Liberal politician raising it in parliament and using it as political ammunition because he probably doesn't give a stuff about the reporter, but then again, he probably also sees it as his duty to ensure a man like Foley is never premier.

Raper should be allowed to deal with it how she likes, but I kind of also think it's her duty as a human being to have immediately reported the matter.

And why didn't the ABC reporter standing next to her knock his block off when it was happening?

like I said gordon  he is the NSW Labor Leader... no one would expect him to do that......Ican guess everyone was in shock when it happened....

and you know men have a habit of blaming grog on everything.......and making allowances for it...he even used it himself....

come on gordon  in hindsight how many of us would do things differently??...

some one did talk about it...for Elliot to know....a

and dont forget foley denied it didnt he???????????......

so hes a liar to boot.

And what a lair he is. He told Raper just on the weekend that he'd resign this week and then....

IBI

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #19 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 3:15pm

I wonder who ratted on him to the Libs?

Maybe she has spoken about it too much in private conversations to colleagues.

He is toast anyway now!

Cant say I liked him much anyway always seemed a creepy character!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #20 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 3:55pm

I wonder if Gladys Big Nose will seize the moment?

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #21 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 4:07pm

I'm sure Ashleigh has quite a cute bum as bums go ... but Mr. Foley ought to have adopted a look - no touch approach for sure.

He has to go, taking with him any chance that State Labor had in the election.

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 4:27pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 1:06pm:

He has honoured that.

Given your intelligence throughout every section of this page, pretty sure is unconvincing.

ok  Kavanaugh was Political... Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 4:32pm

Captain Nemo wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 4:07pm:
I'm sure Ashleigh has quite a cute bum as bums go ... but Mr. Foley ought to have adopted a look - no touch approach for sure.

He has to go, taking with him any chance that State Labor had in the election.

oh dear..

I wouldnt think its acceptable for anyone to slide a hand under someones dress and into their underwear..

this has got to be a NEW LOW for AUSSIE POLITICS..

Angry Angry Angry..

ye gods  we are still dealing with Barnaby and his lies and indecent treatment of his wife and family...

now we have another creep...how dare he stay where he is    Barnaby needed a shove surly the man learnt something from that episode   or do our members think they really are UNTOUCHABLE>.. Angry Angry Angry

get out Foley... NOW.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #24 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 4:54pm

Fool Hand Luke is denying it happened

Luke Foley steps down as Labor Leader but says allegations are false
Luke Foley has stepped down as the NSW Opposition Leader, but denied that sexual harassment allegations made against him by ABC journalist Ashleigh Raper have any merit.

IBI

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 4:55pm

If you think this bloke is the only creep in parliment then think again. This is reality.
How many affairs happen at "work functions"? Especially high profile ones. I've heard from first hand whitness of some weird fuctt up shyte going on at high profile parties. People you'd least expect. Doing all sorts. It happens.

Is this foley character married? My guess is this wouldn't be the first woman this arsehole has assaulted. He'd be neck deep in these hook ups. Most women would take it on too. Sex is real. It is human behavior and pleasure. He may regret it now but at the time the alcohol gave this bloke a reality of who he is. Truth always comes out with grog. He'd be thinking thoughts like this inside his fuctt up head all the time when sober, he just doesn't act on them.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #26 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 4:57pm

Gordon wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 4:54pm:

Luke Foley has stepped down as the NSW Opposition Leader, but denied that sexual harassment allegations made against him by ABC journalist Ashleigh Raper have any merit.

Where did he say that Big Mouth Short Pockets?

Link.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #27 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 5:04pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 4:57pm:

Link.

Here is another link.

Quote:
Luke Foley resigns as NSW Opposition leader after journalist’s groping claims

Anna Caldwell, Rose Brennan, The Daily Telegraph
November 8, 2018 3:17pm
Subscriber only

Foley put hand in my underpants: Journalist
    Watch Foley’s original denial
    Read journalist’s full statement

LUKE Foley has resigned as NSW Labor Party leader — but has reiterated his denials that he harassed an ABC journalist and will launch legal proceedings.

The first thing I’d like to say is that the allegations against me today, made public by the ABC, are false. I’ve retained solicitors and senior counsels to advise on the immediate commencement of defamation proceedings in the Federal Court of Australia,” Mr Foley said.

“However I can’t fight to clear my name and fight an election at the same time. It’s just not possible to do both. Therefore I am resigning the leadership of the Labor Party effective today. This will enable a new leader to give his or her attention to the task of defeating the Liberal National government. I will be remaining the member for Auburn and returning to the backbench.”

What I don't know is what he was referring to there.

Oh well, there goes Raper's wish that the matter be left alone and that she be allowed to move on.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 5:15pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 5:04pm:
Aussie wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 4:57pm:

Link.

Here is another link.

Quote:
Luke Foley resigns as NSW Opposition leader after journalist’s groping claims

Anna Caldwell, Rose Brennan, The Daily Telegraph
November 8, 2018 3:17pm
Subscriber only

Foley put hand in my underpants: Journalist
    Watch Foley’s original denial
    Read journalist’s full statement

LUKE Foley has resigned as NSW Labor Party leader — but has reiterated his denials that he harassed an ABC journalist and will launch legal proceedings.

The first thing I’d like to say is that the allegations against me today, made public by the ABC, are false. I’ve retained solicitors and senior counsels to advise on the immediate commencement of defamation proceedings in the Federal Court of Australia,” Mr Foley said.

“However I can’t fight to clear my name and fight an election at the same time. It’s just not possible to do both. Therefore I am resigning the leadership of the Labor Party effective today. This will enable a new leader to give his or her attention to the task of defeating the Liberal National government. I will be remaining the member for Auburn and returning to the backbench.”

What I don't know is what he was referring to there.

Oh well, there goes Raper's wish that the matter be left alone and that she be allowed to move on.

she Raper made it perfectly clear.. he slid his hand down the back of her evening dress into her underwear onto her bum...

he basically admitted it .. told her he knew had misbehaved  BUT OF COURSE COULDNT REMEMBER WHAT.... how convenient is booze....

now he claims its all false...... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

hes done so much grovelling to her.... WHY would he do that if nothing happened... Angry

god some folks couldnt lie straight in bed.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 5:29pm

Gordon wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 12:19pm:
Cya, Luke, ya pervy kook.

In a statement, reporter Ashleigh Raper said Mr Foley placed his hand down the back of her dress and inside her underpants.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11-08/luke-foley-nsw-labor-leader-abc-harassmen...

Is there any video of this allegation, I would like to see it and judge it for myself.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print