Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Multi ethnic good, Multi culture bad. (Read 2919 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Multi ethnic good, Multi culture bad.
Reply #60 - Dec 8th, 2018 at 1:44pm

Various ethnics in small groups is fine - falling at the feet of their culture and dismantling your own to satisfy their whining is not..... love the joint or pack your bags.... watch for the door as you head out to a new life....

Bring Back Christmas!  Stop The Gloats!!

When it comes to Scomo's 'surplus budget' - Stop The Bloat!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #61 - Dec 8th, 2018 at 1:50pm

Frank wrote on Dec 8th, 2018 at 11:54am:
How oppressed are you?

https://intersectionalityscore.com

I scored 10 = more privileged than 84% of others.

18 (I'm older) ...what a load of loaded bullshit questions to apply such a test to - what a pack of unwarranted assumptions... if I'm White I'm privileged... LMAO... if I'm a man I'm privileged...LMFAO ....  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

Man , Ol' Rastus jest gotta git hisself ONE day o' dat Woe-man Oppression dere.. gits me first class ticket into dat fat job... top slot fo' dat eddication sh1t ... promotion on merit fo' bein' Woe-man dere, o' Black, o' not speakin' dat English o' even not being born here!  My mammy an pappy dey jest didn' choose careful... they shoulda been born somewhere else, Black, both woe-men, no speak-a da lingua, and with nuthin!

If the clowns who made up that test had even experienced Oppression they'd know the difference.... you could just as easily reverse the outcomes and get a more accurate picture of handed-out unwarranted privilege....

I take back the three generations here who fought the wars for this nation.... not worth a cracker.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #62 - Dec 9th, 2018 at 10:26am

Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 10:17pm:
Moronic Ozpolitic right-wing extremists want to impose something that doesn't exist; Western Culture.

Even the central tenet of Western culture, Christianity, was imported from the Middle East. Jesus was not a Westerner.

When I visited Australia they proudly told me that the word Mite is unique Australian related to Gallipoli Anzac tradition, a fair go etc, etc, etc.
Well I was really surprised when I visited London's pubs and heard the same word Mite at least thousand times.
After a while I realise that almost everything what Aussies claim to be theirs is actually British: British Queen, British Flag, British Gallipoli, British convicts, British nationalism, British  .................... of course except Aussie, Aussie Oi, oi, oi.
« Last Edit: Dec 9th, 2018 at 10:34am by capitosinora »  

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print