Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Multi ethnic good, Multi culture bad. (Read 2918 times)
Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Multi ethnic good, Multi culture bad.
Reply #45 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 10:41pm

philperth2010 wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 10:26pm:
Gnads wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:44am:
"We" don't fund Saudis... they have shyte loads of their own funds..... and in fact fund more global terrorism than any other Arab country.... despite their so called western alliances.

Despite the fact the Saudis are Sunni not Shiite I agree with you....Wahhabism is the reactionary branch of Islam from Saudi Arabia said to be 'the main source of global terrorism...When the oil runs dry the Kings will all be living well whilst the vast majority of the population will still be living in third world conditions....Then the Saudis will have nothing to offer and be held to account....Oil is the only thing making the West turn a blind eye to these mongrels!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/what-is-wahhabism-the-reactionary-br...

I can only read some of that without signing up but the part that strruck me was this.
Quote:
In July 2013, Wahhabism was identified by the European Parliament in Strasbourg as the main source of global terrorism.

It obviously cant be true because Gregg tells us that Islamic terror is not really a problem and that other terrorists are far more numerous and dangerous.

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 7:41am

Българин wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 1:10pm:
tickleandrose wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:08am:
Term Dog wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:01am:
Gnads wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 6:51am:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 10:17pm:
Moronic Ozpolitic right-wing extremists want to impose something that doesn't exist; Western Culture.

Even the central tenet of Western culture, Christianity, was imported from the Middle East. Jesus was not a Westerner.

The culture around Christianity has reformed & evolved where as the other culture from the ME based around Islam has not and in fact in some areas regressed.

But if you can't see the obvious then you're beyond help. People don't flock to western countries because the culture, lifestyle, laws & freedoms are inferior to their own.

That is if it's not really Jihad by migration. Roll Eyes

Then why do they flock to the west by the hundreds of thousands, the weather?

Beause, we messed up their homeland, and bomb the living day lights out of them in the nature of democracy an freedom.   Smiley

Are you mentally deficient? Bulgaria, Switzerland, Croatia, Greece, Sweden, Denmark, and Hungary and many more attacked who you say?

At the moment, the two main source of refugees found in Europe can be broken down to two sources.   Conflicts in the Middle East:  encompass the greater Iraq / Syria / Iran region, and also the Yemen / Saudi region.   There could be a few from the old Palestine conflict and perhpas Affghanistan.    The West have had and continue to have heavy influence in those regions.   

Second source is the North African region, particularly Libya.  Once under a Dictatorship, the county is now in conflict.  Many terrorist organiztions found their home there.   In addition, refugees would pour from there into the Europe through Southern European states.    And the West have had and continue to have strong influence in those regions as well. 

Furthermore, since you are from Europe, you must understand, when we talk about 'we' in Australia, we refer the Western Powers mainly to the USA / Aus / NZ and +/- Brittish alliance.  So i apologize for percieved confusion. 

Bulgaria is a wonderful country, and I am hopeing to visit there one day.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 8:13am

tickleandrose wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 8:01am:
"We" don't fund Saudis... they have shyte loads of their own funds..... and in fact fund more global terrorism than any other Arab country.... despite their so called western alliances.

Well, this is just it.  We buy their oil, they buy our weapons.  No question asked?  Nah, of course, we know that they are upto no good.  However, they are still our much needed allies in the middle east.  If we only support Israel, then very soon, the entire Middle East would be united against USA / western allies.   We needed to divide them up, and that had been the strategies of both USA and Russia since world war 2.   This is the most basic premise, behind conflicts today in Iraq, Iran, Syria, and Yemen.  And it was the basic premise behind conflicts in Afghanistan, Vietnam and Korea in yester years. 

And if you are unfortunate enough to born into one of those areas, you will be caught out in a vortex of violence weather you like it or not. 

The history of the ME and in particular Afghanistan is steeped in blood and warfare long before the ol US of A and its allies existed.... the warlord classes still hold sway there and in other areas. So they are conditioned to violence and upheaval.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 8:32am

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 4:07pm:

So, we don't purchase a large slice of our Petrochemicals from the Middle East?  Really?  Oh, deariee Dearie me, dearie, me...   Roll Eyes

And they don't buy our sheep,cattle and grain? Dearie dearie me oh dear what a DH.  Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #49 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:33am

The_Barnacle wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 9:31pm:
Term Dog wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 9:08pm:
In  Australia we control who we let in despite the best efforts of the left. I am referring to western open border  countries that are now under threat of losing their identity, culture and values eg uk, France, Germany etc.

We can watch this experiment unfolding in real time. The data is starting to roll in and it ain't good.

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 9:25pm:
Yes - religious police would be looking over the shoulders of those who currently choose not to be part of the umbrella of protection of Western Law... which stipulates separation of Church and State and no religious police...

Sounds like time for the West to wake up.....

So no actual practical solutions. Just the usual rhetoric and slogans

Practical solution?  Religious police/vigilantes will be shot on sight.

No problem.

Severely control immigration so that no inimical group or ideology is allowed in.... all extremist views to be considered outlaw.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:36am

tickleandrose wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 7:41am:
Българин wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 1:10pm:
tickleandrose wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:08am:
Term Dog wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:01am:
Gnads wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 6:51am:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 10:17pm:
Moronic Ozpolitic right-wing extremists want to impose something that doesn't exist; Western Culture.

Even the central tenet of Western culture, Christianity, was imported from the Middle East. Jesus was not a Westerner.

The culture around Christianity has reformed & evolved where as the other culture from the ME based around Islam has not and in fact in some areas regressed.

But if you can't see the obvious then you're beyond help. People don't flock to western countries because the culture, lifestyle, laws & freedoms are inferior to their own.

That is if it's not really Jihad by migration. Roll Eyes

Then why do they flock to the west by the hundreds of thousands, the weather?

Beause, we messed up their homeland, and bomb the living day lights out of them in the nature of democracy an freedom.   Smiley

Are you mentally deficient? Bulgaria, Switzerland, Croatia, Greece, Sweden, Denmark, and Hungary and many more attacked who you say?

At the moment, the two main source of refugees found in Europe can be broken down to two sources.   Conflicts in the Middle East:  encompass the greater Iraq / Syria / Iran region, and also the Yemen / Saudi region.   There could be a few from the old Palestine conflict and perhpas Affghanistan.    The West have had and continue to have heavy influence in those regions.   

Second source is the North African region, particularly Libya.  Once under a Dictatorship, the county is now in conflict.  Many terrorist organiztions found their home there.   In addition, refugees would pour from there into the Europe through Southern European states.    And the West have had and continue to have strong influence in those regions as well. 

Furthermore, since you are from Europe, you must understand, when we talk about 'we' in Australia, we refer the Western Powers mainly to the USA / Aus / NZ and +/- Brittish alliance.  So i apologize for percieved confusion. 

Bulgaria is a wonderful country, and I am hopeing to visit there one day. 

Some good property deals there too for the far (or short) sighted.  11% Muslim population is a concern - even 10%of those or around 1% being 'radical' is a real issue.  The peaceful ones can stay...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:40am

Obviously the weather - it snows in many ME countries in winter and is hot as hell in summer.... here it is much more balmy - as balmy as any government that continues the current mode of immigration..... where the only use for semi-literate and unskilled migrants/refugees is in promoting property values and generating a false service economy..... you feeding my chooks while I'm feeding yours...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:45am

Gnads wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 8:32am:

So, we don't purchase a large slice of our Petrochemicals from the Middle East?  Really?  Oh, deariee Dearie me, dearie, me...   Roll Eyes

And they don't buy our sheep,cattle and grain? Dearie dearie me oh dear what a DH.  Roll Eyes

You must always be aware, Gnads, that these kinds of arguments are always seen as one-sided, and as viewing any trade etc in total isolation.... like current words such as 'racism', 'violence', 'oppression', etc - they are all one-sided issues, not to be considered as in any way equally applied across society.

Whoever first lays claim to the 'word' these days holds the moral upper ground, and the word has to have a nice , penetrating sound to it... misogyny sounds very nasty - misandry sounds like a gay wimp issue... can't compete there...

Life is so unfair at times.... and the basic and ancient demand on men to 'man up' and 'take it' shows even in language ..... remember the feminists told us that words have power.... and they should know - look at the clowns taking over language in universities and such these days.... and not a single official word against this insanity.

That kind of sh1t is enough for me to shelve my plans for going back to uni - no way am I going to put up with that kind of insanity....  Undecided

"Now today, students, we are going to analyse the classic poem "The Wreck of The Personsperus.", and review the misogynistic, discrimiantory and racist terms exploited by the oppressor class in 'Waltzing Matilda'!"

« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2018 at 11:02am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #53 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 2:47pm

And how do they get the money to do that, Gnads?  I wonder, I really do about you...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 4:02pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:45am:

You must always be aware, Gnads, that these kinds of arguments are always seen as one-sided, and as viewing any trade etc in total isolation.... like current words such as 'racism', 'violence', 'oppression', etc - they are all one-sided issues, not to be considered as in any way equally applied across society.

Whoever first lays claim to the 'word' these days holds the moral upper ground, and the word has to have a nice , penetrating sound to it... misogyny sounds very nasty - misandry sounds like a gay wimp issue... can't compete there...

Life is so unfair at times.... and the basic and ancient demand on men to 'man up' and 'take it' shows even in language ..... remember the feminists told us that words have power.... and they should know - look at the clowns taking over language in universities and such these days.... and not a single official word against this insanity.

That kind of sh1t is enough for me to shelve my plans for going back to uni - no way am I going to put up with that kind of insanity....  Undecided

"Now today, students, we are going to analyse the classic poem "The Wreck of The Personsperus.", and review the misogynistic, discrimiantory and racist terms exploited by the oppressor class in 'Waltzing Matilda'!"

So many useless leftist academics making their useless courses mandatory because nobody would choose them.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 5:03pm

Multiefnic multicultural harmony unfolding in Bourke Street Mall, Melbourne today:

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/police-respond-to-car-in-flames-ser...

Because there is no negroid crime in Melbourne, only deeply misunderstood negroid.

From the ABC you wouldn't know it was a negroid.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11-09/smoke-visible-after-incident-in-melbourne...

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #56 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 5:10pm

Frank wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 5:03pm:
Multiefnic multicultural harmony unfolding in Bourke Street Mall, Melbourne today:

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/police-respond-to-car-in-flames-ser...

Because there is no negroid crime in Melbourne, only deeply misunderstood negroid.

From the ABC you wouldn't know it was a negroid.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11-09/smoke-visible-after-incident-in-melbourne...

There appears little evidence, one way or the t'other, Soren as to the identity of the perpetrator.  Your original news source is pay walled.   Funny that, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 5:38pm

The_Barnacle wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 8:31pm:
Term Dog wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 9:13pm:
I have a humane solution.

Impose a strict monoculture ie western, and allow the best diversity brings thru multi ethnicism.

One culture many faces.

It's a rational plan

You do realise that it's unconstitutional

Section 116 of the Constitution of Australia precludes the Commonwealth of Australia from making laws for establishing any religion, imposing any religious observance, or prohibiting the free exercise of any religion.

How do you propose to implement this monoculture in the real world?

Have culture police inspecting peoples behaviors?

Who is going to define this monoculture?

It seems that the Right wing love their highly idealistic but completely impractical plans

The constitution does not preclude Australia from making laws for a mono-racial Australia.

Race and culture are STILL almost exactly mapped onto each other today, only a little bit less than hey were in 1901.
The no established religious  laws clause was intended for Christian religious coexistence, not for the importation of any number of alien and heathen creed. 

When the tinted people get to be the majority in Australia the place will go the way of all other countries where they are in the majority, not because of their pigmentation but because of their cultural affinities. I have the greatest respect and admiration for black, Islander, Asian Christians. They are the ones who are bridging the divide and are the counter-argument and counter-example to what I said above about culture and race mapping onto each other, they are the 'almost'.

Even if the Chinese get to be a majority, the corrupt heard instinct of 5000 years will kick in. With Indians, it will be human degradation on an epic scale. Muslims - look around in Muslim countries - corruption AND degradation.

Freedom, reasoned law making based on individual right not group or identity will be gone when any of the non-European efnics get to be the majority in Australia. These things are not of their culture, they see these things as the root of their supposed 'oppression'.

Anyway - are there any harmonious and successful multiracial, multicultural societies. Has there ever been one? [url]If Australia is not for Australians - what place on Earth is for Australians? So assimilate or push orf.
[/url]

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 6:05pm

I blame the white man for radicalising them all and giving them every reason to hate innocent bystanders and kill them ...

Waltzing Matilda does NOT include a Muslim, gay or woman, and clearly promotes a culture of rape - that Swaggie imposed himself on that Jumbuck - clearly a woman being raped there and so typical of the rape culture indoctrinated male - then the Swaggie was in turn raped by the Troopers One, Two, three... none of whom was a woman, a gay, a 63 gender, or a Muslim or any foreigner - a clear example of gang rape and part of a culture and of absolute discrimination and Unconscious Swaggie Privilege  - that Swaggie had control at all times, even up to jumping that billabong, a representative of child rape ... and laughing as he did it...

Once a happy non-gender-specific part-time itinerant piece worker pitched his outdoor residence by a person a smoke/joint/ganja/doochie (mon), equal with the colour and temperature variation between a coolabah tree and the bright orblight .....
« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2018 at 6:12pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Dec 8th, 2018 at 11:54am

How oppressed are you?

https://intersectionalityscore.com

I scored 10 = more privileged than 84% of others.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print