Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Multi ethnic good, Multi culture bad. (Read 2920 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Multi ethnic good, Multi culture bad.
Reply #30 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 6:03pm

Term Dog wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 4:27pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 4:04pm:
Българин wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 11:21pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 10:04pm:
85% of the Australian population supports Multiculturalism.   I am unsure why people here keep trying to claim the reverse.  Read the Scanlon Survey below to see that result.

Ахахахахахаха ЗАБАВЕН.
(Ahahahahahaha very funny guy.)

Easy to laugh when you're not an Australian and you have no idea about Australian society.  Run along back to your neo-Nazi chums.  Fool.   Roll Eyes

No the fool is the one accusing others of being a neo-nazi in place of an argument.

He is on record, posting his involvement with the Bulgarian neo-Nazi movement.  Tsk, tsk, the fool is someone assuming i have no evidence to back my assertion.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 6:27pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 4:10pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 2:08pm:
Term Dog wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 9:13pm:
Given the fact western culture is superior evidenced by every other culture trying to be here and given multiculturalism is a proven disaster unfolding in real time to hostile segregated parallel cultures I have a humane solution.

Impose a strict monoculture ie western, and allow the best diversity brings thru multi ethnicism.

One culture many faces.

It's a rational plan that is not racist, dang I'm hella smarter than all the world leaders.

I am not aware of any harmonious multiracial societies, let alone multicultural ones. Multiculturalism is a complete nonsense. Even bi-cultural countries have severe problems with social frictions due to cultural differences.

Add blacks to any society and there will be claims of oppression and racism. Indians and Chinese are not exactly compatible. Pakistanis and Indians, while racially identical, are culturally enemies. The Muslims don't get on with anyone else.

Mixing incompatible people will always lead to unresolved tension, frictions and eventually disaster.

You live in a successful Multicultural and Multiracial society, Soren.

85% of the Australian population supports Multiculturalism.   Time you caught up with the rest of the society you attempt to overthrow at every opportunity.  Come in, the water is fine!

http://www.premiumhealthpro.com/images/arrow.gif

Muslims, Africans, Asians do not say that they live in  successful multicultural society. They are always on about how racist and discriminatory Australia is. The Racial Discrimination Commissioner, Tim Soutphommasane, made a living from opposing your 'harmonious multicultural society' BS.

Get out of your Guardianista cocoon, old bedwetter.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Българин

Knívleysur mağur er lívleysur
mağur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #32 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:55pm

85% of the Australian population supports Multiculturalism.   I am unsure why people here keep trying to claim the reverse.  Read the Scanlon Survey below to see that result.

Ахахахахахаха ЗАБАВЕН.

Easy to laugh when you're not an Australian and you have no idea about Australian society.  Run along back to your neo-Nazi chums.  Fool.   Roll Eyes

No the fool is the one accusing others of being a neo-nazi in place of an argument.

All I need is to get Brian's IP address, get his home address, and share it with Muslims as a free handout place and a safehouse & free rent and food. He embraces multikulti so what's the problem.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #33 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 8:25pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 1:07pm:
Term Dog wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 10:24pm:
Australians see multiculturalism based on largely the conditions after WWII migration boom, those conditions have nothing to do with the contemporary situation playing out in Europe today. we can give thanks to the foundation of Howard who Australians kept in power to turn back the boats.

If Australia developed the Merkel approach we would be in the same social disaster and your survey would be different.

Australia shares no border with any other country, it's surrounded by sea. We have the toughest refugee policy on the planet - refugees are still being kept on Nauru, some having spent 8 years in detention.

What makes you think Australia would turn this around, Term? Are you expecting the Greens to form government at the next erection?

That is precisely why we do not have any 'open borders'.....

For years the known smuggler, Kzinstski, crosses the border every day with a beautiful woman on his arm and his cart and donkey ..... the border guard Ivan KNOWS he is a smuggler and that the woman is there to distract him from his job of searching Kzintski's cart, but can never catch him..... finally they both retire, and one day, while they share old times together over a coffee (two Faroffistani drachmae per cup).. Ivan asks Kzintski:-

"What have you been smuggling all these years, for which I never caught you?"

Kzintski replies with a smile:-

"Beautiful women!"

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #34 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 8:31pm

Term Dog wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 9:13pm:
I have a humane solution.

Impose a strict monoculture ie western, and allow the best diversity brings thru multi ethnicism.

One culture many faces.

It's a rational plan

You do realise that it's unconstitutional

Section 116 of the Constitution of Australia precludes the Commonwealth of Australia from making laws for establishing any religion, imposing any religious observance, or prohibiting the free exercise of any religion.

How do you propose to implement this monoculture in the real world?

Have culture police inspecting peoples behaviors?

Who is going to define this monoculture?

It seems that the Right wing love their highly idealistic but completely impractical plans

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 8:56pm

Easy, culture is not subjugated by  religion in the West and the West is not a theocracy. Freedom of religion under the rule of secular law is compatible with monoculture obviously, as are all the other freedoms we enjoy in a western democracy. What would be policed is Sharia law in the same way we put restrictions on extreme interpretations of Judaism and Christianity.

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #36 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 9:02pm

Term Dog wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 8:56pm:
Easy, culture is not subjugated by  religion in the West and the West is not a theocracy. Freedom of religion under the rule of secular law is compatible with monoculture obviously, as are all the other freedoms we enjoy in a western democracy. What would be policed is Sharia law in the same way we put restrictions on extreme interpretations of Judaism and Christianity.

How is that any different to what we already have?
We already have secular laws which can't be broken by religion. (unless ScoMos freedom of religion laws get passed)

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 9:08pm

The_Barnacle wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 9:02pm:

How is that any different to what we already have?
We already have secular laws which can't be broken by religion. (unless ScoMos freedom of religion laws get passed)

In  Australia we control who we let in despite the best efforts of the left. I am referring to western open border  countries that are now under threat of losing their identity, culture and values eg uk, France, Germany etc.

We can watch this experiment unfolding in real time. The data is starting to roll in and it ain't good.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #38 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 9:25pm

Yes - religious police would be looking over the shoulders of those who currently choose not to be part of the umbrella of protection of Western Law... which stipulates separation of Church and State and no religious police... (two girls, sisters, duct taped together and killed in the US shows how difficult it is to escape religious fundamentalism if you are trapped in it) ...

Some here and in the general community bemoan the possibility of vigilantism, and even legal sanction under Law to control extreme public comments and such, to control the criminal and overzealous behaviour and public comments of certain types - yet will stand by cravenly (depraved indifference) while religious vigilante police and even family members impose a rule outside of Law..... and carry out what are normally considered crimes under Law in the West.

As for certain others:-

"China had identified the problems of a budding cancer in the US body politic forty years earlier, even as the Cultural Revolution and the Red Guard were turning their own country toward chaos.  Leaders within China and within the Chinese Army had reacted with an uprising of their own, deposing the "Gang of Four", Mao's wife and her cadre, who had given rise to ideological chaos.

A new generation of leaders pulled China back from the brink and set it on a rational course toward modernisation.    It was a program that required hard work, discipline, and a firm controlling hand by those in power.

Theirs, the new China, was not to be an open and unbridled democracy with its fits and starts and messy course alterations dictated by elections.  Modern China would be a nation with vision and a program  capable of taking the country and its people into the future."

The Enemy Inside - p. 161.

Sounds like time for the West to wake up.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #39 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 9:31pm

Term Dog wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 9:08pm:
In  Australia we control who we let in despite the best efforts of the left. I am referring to western open border  countries that are now under threat of losing their identity, culture and values eg uk, France, Germany etc.

We can watch this experiment unfolding in real time. The data is starting to roll in and it ain't good.

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 9:25pm:
Yes - religious police would be looking over the shoulders of those who currently choose not to be part of the umbrella of protection of Western Law... which stipulates separation of Church and State and no religious police...

So no actual practical solutions. Just the usual rhetoric and slogans

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 9:36pm

The_Barnacle wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 9:31pm:

Yes - religious police would be looking over the shoulders of those who currently choose not to be part of the umbrella of protection of Western Law... which stipulates separation of Church and State and no religious police...

So no counter argument or refutation, just the usual platitudes and denial.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #41 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 9:41pm

Българин wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:55pm:

Ахахахахахаха ЗАБАВЕН.

All I need is to get Brian's IP address, get his home address, and share it with Muslims as a free handout place and a safehouse & free rent and food. He embraces multikulti so what's the problem.

What is that all about?  Are you some sort of malicious stalker?

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #42 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 9:46pm

Term Dog wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 9:36pm:
The_Barnacle wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 9:31pm:

So no counter argument or refutation, just the usual platitudes and denial.

In your OP you claimed to have a solution.
I don't see one

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #43 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 9:56pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 9:41pm:
Българин wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:55pm:

Ахахахахахаха ЗАБАВЕН.

What is that all about?  Are you some sort of malicious stalker?

It would appear so.  He can find out my home address easily enough, if wanted to try.  As his ideas about how Muslims act/react are based on his neo-Nazi views, rather than any reality.  Tsk, tsk, the man is simply showing that he cannot cope with reasoned argument.   Oh, dearie, dearie, me, perhaps he should run along back to his little kiddies' playground?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #44 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 10:26pm

Gnads wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:44am:
"We" don't fund Saudis... they have shyte loads of their own funds..... and in fact fund more global terrorism than any other Arab country.... despite their so called western alliances.

Despite the fact the Saudis are Sunni not Shiite I agree with you....Wahhabism is the reactionary branch of Islam from Saudi Arabia said to be 'the main source of global terrorism...When the oil runs dry the Kings will all be living well whilst the vast majority of the population will still be living in third world conditions....Then the Saudis will have nothing to offer and be held to account....Oil is the only thing making the West turn a blind eye to these mongrels!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/what-is-wahhabism-the-reactionary-br...

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print